• 11(current)
[PREVIEW] - Aeon MQ 7 for Kodi Jarvis
(2016-02-23, 07:20)SmoothSinner Wrote: I don't know why the skin is taking longer to build than the actual program - Kodi. I can't wait to use it.

Schedulle MQ7, click here.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks for all the work on the skin and the updates. Are we still in the preview alpha phase?
Yes, alpha 2 at this moment.
(2016-02-21, 19:19)jasn Wrote: Might someone please post some screenshots of the Full Screen Visualizations for Music?

Puzzled as to why this was so hard a request. Makes me want to find another skin to support. I'd already invested in an earlier version; made a few small suggestions at the website with no response, and the current attitude is that you must pay to continue using it. No thanks...
It´s the same MQ6, don´t have change in this part yet.
(2016-02-24, 04:09)Wanilton Wrote: It´s the same MQ6, don´t have change in this part yet.

Thank you W, but why did I have to go negative to get a response? The snob level on this product, as it is for so many, many other aspects of Kodi for plain-old, but extremely excited users like me, not programmers, is overwhelming.
Many for to do, support a lot members in many countries. It´s happen, sorry for delay.
how can i beta test this Skin? Looks awesome
(2016-02-24, 08:36)jrdnlc Wrote: how can i beta test this Skin? Looks awesome

You should search the forum on how to do that. It has been mentioned several times.
(2016-02-24, 18:32)huizingajm Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 08:36)jrdnlc Wrote: how can i beta test this Skin? Looks awesome

You should search the forum on how to do that. It has been mentioned several times.

Thanks didn't know another newbe would be bothered by my question. I figured it out
Shouldn't this be mq7 for krypton not jarvis. Krypton will be out be before this skin. Or is your plan to release a skin for previous kodi versions.
There is still about 6 left before this skin will be released. By then kodi will be version L or M not jarvis
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2016-02-24, 23:55)Rjsachse Wrote: Shouldn't this be mq7 for krypton not jarvis. Krypton will be out be before this skin. Or is your plan to release a skin for previous kodi versions.
There is still about 6 left before this skin will be released. By then kodi will be version L or M not jarvis

I think its Jarvis for time being for testing purposes maybe.

Looks awesome.
(2016-02-24, 23:55)Rjsachse Wrote: Shouldn't this be mq7 for krypton not jarvis. Krypton will be out be before this skin. Or is your plan to release a skin for previous kodi versions.
Well, the sad part is, kodi is now on a major-minor update cycle.

Which means jarvis was the major update and krypton will be the minor update where skins shouldn't break.

If this skin comes out after krypton, in a short time, kodi 18 will come out and mq7 will not work with it (most likely) as kodi 18 will be a major update.

Perhaps marcos qui should consider not tying mq releases to specific kodi versions, but instead release maintenance updates to the latest stable skin until the next mq is ready to be released. Because the mq development cycle now is much longer than the kodi development cycle.

It would be great it mq released a maintenance update to mq6 along with kodi 16. That would expand the user base as well. I noticed that when kodi does a blog article about the new version released, they list compatible skins and mq is never listed there. That article gets cited by many other tech blogs and would be free advertising for mq.

Another issue is that, google play is trying to update my kodi install on android to 16 but I have to refuse because mq6 doesn't work with it yet (out of the box) and I prefer not using an alpha build skin on my production devices.
jarvis was minor upgrade, krypton will be major
I'll update to kodi 16 when this skin is available. Best I've seen. Well done buddy.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PREVIEW] - Aeon MQ 7 for Kodi Jarvis6