Guest - Testers are needed for the reworked CDateTime core component. See... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=378981 (September 29) x
  • 110(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
(2024-07-14, 03:06)rajivaryan1984 Wrote: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection

You need to ask the skin author to investigate/fix.  It appears there is a thread: 362941 (thread)

scott s.
Moved to the correct thread.
Thanks Buddy..any suggestions as to how I can add this to my Nvidia Shield where I am currently running my Kodi/
Hello,

I would like to clarify one thing. On page one of this thread, @heppen writes "Current maintainer is DenDy, so for up to date skin please refer to his repository".
A repository where there is further support for the AZ2:R skin, so it exists and the current maintainer of the skin has his repository there under the nickname DenDy, but on this Kodi Forum the current maintainer of the skin uses the nickname @TurDo. On Github, @TurDo uses the nickname DenDyGH.

The maintainer of the skin @TurDo devotes his private time and continues working on the AZ2:R skin as much as possible, but it should be understood that he will not always answer users' questions. Although, wherever possible and necessary, it always tries to support the AZ2:R skin. Thanks to @TurDo and the people helping him, the AZ2:R skin is still alive.   Smile

I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank @heppen for his work on the AZ2:R skin and @TurDo (DenDy) for his continued support of this excellent skin.
Hello,

I have one problem with the Android TV skin, it occurs in the latest version 1.0.21 and in the previous version, i.e. 1.0.20 of the AZ2:R skin.
For now, I returned to Android TV to version 1.0.19 of the AZ2:R skin. The reason is that the transparency function does not work in the "i" information. The latest version of AZ2:R 1.0.21 and the previous version 1.0.20 do not play the video with transparency enabled. There is no video playback, only a freeze frame and sound.

I turned off the automatic update of the AZ2:R skin and installed version 1.0.19 (direct installation overlay from the version 1.0.21 pendrive to version 1.0.19):
https://github.com/DenDyGH/skin.arctic.z...ag/v1.0.19

For those interested, here are the settings so that the function works in version 1.0.19, in the trial version given below in the post and version 1.0.22, including the next higher versions.

Skin Settings > Background > Background Images > View Current Playing Video in Background >  OFF 

Settings > Video/Music > OSD VIDEO > Stop when dialog opens > OFF Settings > Skin Settings > Video/Music > VIDEO OSD > Hide background in extended info window >  ENABLED

We set the transparency level by changing the "alpha" value in: Settings > Skin settings > Various > OTHER > Alpha value for some dialogues > Value 0 is the default and value 100 is total transparency (scale every 5%) > select e.g.  100% >  OK

have already notified skin maintainer @TurDo about this issue on Android TV (this issue does not occur on Windows or Xbox). I really like and want this feature in the AZ2:R skin, and I'm sure that many AZ2:R skin users want this feature to work on Android TV. After all, a huge number of users use this operating system with Kodi installed. I asked @TurDo to fix the feature or, better yet, introduce a feature to AZ2:R similar to the one in Arctic Fuse.

Now is the holiday and vacation season, maybe @TurDo doesn't have time, but when he finds the time, please make sure the feature works in the latest versions of the AZ2:R skin on Android TV.

I know it takes work and a really big thank you to @TurDo and everyone helping him for supporting this great skin.   Smile

Edit. In practical use, the function in AZ2:R version 1.0.19 on Android TV is very similar to that in the Titan Vanilla skin, except that AZ2:R uses the information from the TMDB Helper add-on when pressing the "i" information. Whereas Titan Vanilla provides information from the ExtendedInfo Script add-in.
Hello everyone,

The function has been fixed, see the description above to make the function work on Android/Android TV.
Below is a link to the test version, but it has already been tested and should soon appear on Github and in the repository @TurDo (DenDy).  
Link, skin AZ2:R for Kodi 21 Omega (clicking on the link will immediately download the skin ZiP file):
https://github.com/DenDyGH/skin.arctic.z...s/main.zip

For interested, you can use it by pressing "i" during the movie. The video plays and information is available at the same time (when the transparency function is active).

There is also another option, just press freeze frame (pause), then "i".  A clear freeze frame (pause) will appear and you can view the information. 

Closing the information and returning to the video is done by pressing the return button.

Also fixed the display of cast information in videos.

Thanks @TurDo (DenDy) for fixing this function, Smile  the settings description for which is above.

Edit 1. Attention.  Sometimes, when the transparency feature in the "i" information does not work, you need to reinstall the AZ2:R skin on Kodi.
I would like to emphasize that this is not an error, there is no need for this with newer installations.

Edit 2. Until @TurDo (DenDy) releases version 1.0.22 of the AZ2:R skin on his Github and repository, you can use the trial version provided in the link by @TurDo (DenDy), it works very well.
I love this skin!! really!! many thanks for putting all the work in!!

one question, maybe stupid. but there are so many settings I'm not really understanding

pressing enter gives me thin variant of the info overlay and look compared to pressing pause. I can also press enter and then down to get 'the nice' view with title and nice icons... 

is there a way to get directly the nice blown up overlay with pressing enter?

many thanks!!
Hello, @allnamesaregoneallre

It is very doubtful that the @TurDo skin guardian would he was changing anything in the operation of the "Enter" button, because it is an important button and any modifications to its operation may cause problems in the operation of the skin...
@TurDo (DenDy) has released a new version 1.0.22 of the AZ2:R skin for Kodi 20 (Nexus) and Kodi 21 (Omega). Available on his Github and repository. Smile

I thank him for his work on the AZ2:R skin.
thanks! of course no change of the enter button functionality. I thought it's a skin topic but probably I'm wrong Smile . not sure why there are 2 different views with enter at all.
one ugly and one nice with all info's and title after pressing down ...
happy Friday!
Dude, I have no idea what you are talking about.
I can only assume you mean the OSD. Pressing the down arrow closes the OSD menu, so what info are you talking about?
Perhaps you have confused AZ2:R with AZ:R?
@TurDo,  I'm already using the latest version of the AZ2:R skin, it's 1.0.22, everything works very well, no problems.   Smile

Thank you
One issue I am having is with the Video Info.  It uses Extended Info by default and I would much prefer it didn't so that when I clicked on a cast member it displays only the media in my library that they are in.  Extended Info shows everything they've been in even if it's not in my library. 

Digging around a little through the XML files I see it has conditions like the following:

Code:
<onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(DisableExtendedInfo)">SetFocus(50)</onclick>

I can't see to find this setting in the GUI.  Am I just blind?
Smile sorry yes I didn't even know that there's another one.
I have to try it seems!! even if I love the Arctic zephire reloaded skin 3.0.3 I'm using. besides some minor things...

I have a harmony pressing down is pause here. sorry for that too. I forgot

I'm obviously to stupid to upload some Screenshots here in the forum with android mobile and edge I cannot see an upload symbol Sad

fact is, I think for everyone, besides any buttons, that the osd overlay is different with

1. pause (I like! all icons are there, title / episode is there...) and
2. enter (no title, no icons for dolby vision etc...

but basically the same functions like pressing left you subs video audio....
(2024-08-03, 23:14)RockDawg Wrote: One issue I am having is with the Video Info.  It uses Extended Info by default and I would much prefer it didn't so that when I clicked on a cast member it displays only the media in my library that they are in.  Extended Info shows everything they've been in even if it's not in my library. 

I can't see to find this setting in the GUI.  Am I just blind?

This is probably what you're looking for:
Settings -> Skin Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Choose info-dialog lists -> Don't use online info
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0