• 110(current)
Xperience Special Announcement
nanny07 Wrote:1) it will be very usefull indicate the "principal" language of the movie like alaska does
For example:

Where you have circled may be a good place for that Smile

And for the rest of you in here arguing like children back and forth stop before I start removing posts.
I was sceptical when I first saw the trailers and pics, but now after I´ve tried it I have to correct my opinion: FANTASTIC skin, looks very professional.
I did not expect such a beauty.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Is there a version of this skin for us lowly xbox users? I can't find a link in the download section ... http://xbmc.org/download/

Have I missed something?
nluk100 Wrote:Is there a version of this skin for us lowly xbox users? I can't find a link in the download section ... http://xbmc.org/download/

Have I missed something?

It is not available XBOX side YET Big Grin
First off, Congratulations are in order for Team Black Bolt!!! What an AMAZING looking theme. I'm DYING to try it out!!!! (ever since I saw the Vimeo videos)

I don't know if it's because I'm on a PPC (with the most recent 9.11 build, downloaded today). I don't know if this matters, but I didn't see a skin.xml file in the xperience directory... but every other theme I have has one.

Please advise...

(BTW, I've been DYING to try this out... I wonder if I could even try to get this running on my original hardware modded xbox?!?!)

Next attempt will be on my Macbook Pro (Intel), and possibly that original xbox I mentioned...

Thanks a million!!!
Support for the Home Theater Experience script:

Download new DialogVideoInfo here
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Support for the Home Theater Experience script:

Download new DialogVideoInfo here

What is that it lol one button I thought it was going to be like recently added.
Awesome skin. One small question, in the weather screen how to change between the configured cities. None of the normal keys seem to work to do this?

TX!
Brijn Wrote:Awesome skin. One small question, in the weather screen how to change between the configured cities. None of the normal keys seem to work to do this?

TX!

Enter
XBMCG33K Wrote:It is not available XBOX side YET Big Grin

Thanks - fingers crossed it gets released soon Big Grin
XBMCG33K Wrote:A changelog yes, github or svn access no.

Rocky5 Edit: There is some stuff i have changed lol but cant mind but most of the stuff you peeps has suggested has been add also changed some stuff fixed bugs has all theses in a list.

Ok, because I'm modding the skin to native 1080p and therefore I have to make tons of changes so the best would be svn or git... but if that's out of the question I have to live with the changelog and simply have to compare old and new files myself. Smile
Rocky5 Wrote:What is that it lol one button I thought it was going to be like recently added.

Yep - just one button that starts the script. Nothing more. Nod
-stoli-
I don't understand the purpose of the now playing panel.. What I would like is to be able to watch whatever i'm watching while browsing the menus/settings. The now playing window is redundant in my opinion unless it can be viewed in whatever menu you're in..

Just my opinion and a request to either have it as a seperate window or as background while browsing/changing settings Smile

Cheers !
ynwa
when comes THUMB Support? Smile
i chenged from AEON ShowMix to that realy nice skin,but i miss the thumbs ...Sad
It can be viewed in whatever window you are in by simply pressing 'M'
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Special Announcement16