• 111(current)
Release NHL TV™
After I install the erackaphobia repo I go and try to install nhl live but the add on is not there. Something change? I am running kodi 16
Using Kodi 17, I am only able to view the recaps.  I have signed in using my NHL.tv credentials, and it constantly gives me an error message. Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/AvdBPYXm  I would appreciate any help provided.
(2018-03-13, 10:47)mtepper27 Wrote: Using Kodi 17, I am only able to view the recaps.  I have signed in using my NHL.tv credentials, and it constantly gives me an error message. Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/AvdBPYXm  I would appreciate any help provided.

If you are using a proxy please try disabling it.
- or -
You can bypass the ssl check (not advisable unless your know what you're doing): Edit the globals.py file in the addons directory (%appdata%\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nhltv for windows) change line 71 to VERIFY = False

More info:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1066...g-sslerror
@erackaphobia Thanks for a great plugin. I've been using it since you first created it, and it has worked nearly flawless for me during that time. 

Just tonight however, I ran into a buffering problem that is specific to 2 of my amlogic LibreELEC boxes (one is an S912 box, and one is an s905 box). I've been watching hockey on both boxes for the majority of the season using Leia without a problem. However, tonight when I tried to watch any game (either live or replay) I am getting massive buffering and studdering. I switched out my s912 (minix u9H) box with my upstairs sheild TV, and using the exact same setup (same TV, HDMI cables, ethernet cables, etc.), the Shield has no problems using kodi krypton playing the streams without buffering. 

I then thought that maybe krypton vs leia might have been the problem (even though I've been using the same leia builds on both amlogic boxes for months now without problems), so I installed the latest nightly on my laptop (running Windows 10, connected wirelessly) and everything plays fine. 

Can you take a look at my log of my s912 box buffering/studdering and see if there is anything in there that gives an idea of why this is only happening on certain boxes on my network?

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/fHVZ9gjz7f/
For a few days I'm getting a "Login Error" too. It's reading "[Invalid credentials for identification]"...

The issue occured on two devices all of a sudden: Nexus7 Tablet and Philips Android TV.

@eracknaphobia: Shall I bring up logs or is there a fix in the making?

Edit, 15.3.18 13:33

@eracknaphobia : This morning I also tried it on a FireTV-Stick running Kodi 17.1 - no problems! Then I tried it again on my Android tablet running Kodi 17.6 - still above error! I re-entered credentials and it worked again. Same for my Android TV. After re-entering the credentials (password only) it started playing the full matches again. Strange...

As always, big hugs for your great work!
(2018-03-14, 07:01)feerlessleadr Wrote: @erackaphobia Thanks for a great plugin. I've been using it since you first created it, and it has worked nearly flawless for me during that time. 

Just tonight however, I ran into a buffering problem that is specific to 2 of my amlogic LibreELEC boxes (one is an S912 box, and one is an s905 box). I've been watching hockey on both boxes for the majority of the season using Leia without a problem. However, tonight when I tried to watch any game (either live or replay) I am getting massive buffering and studdering. I switched out my s912 (minix u9H) box with my upstairs sheild TV, and using the exact same setup (same TV, HDMI cables, ethernet cables, etc.), the Shield has no problems using kodi krypton playing the streams without buffering. 

I then thought that maybe krypton vs leia might have been the problem (even though I've been using the same leia builds on both amlogic boxes for months now without problems), so I installed the latest nightly on my laptop (running Windows 10, connected wirelessly) and everything plays fine. 

Can you take a look at my log of my s912 box buffering/studdering and see if there is anything in there that gives an idea of why this is only happening on certain boxes on my network?

This addon just takes care of getting a playable stream for kodi, once it does that it's job is done. Sorry if I'm not much help, but your issue sounds more like a Kodi version and /or OS issue that is out of the scope of this addon.
(2018-03-15, 00:39)monomorph Wrote: For a few days I'm getting a "Login Error" too. It's reading "[Invalid credentials for identification]"...

The issue occured on two devices all of a sudden: Nexus7 Tablet and Philips Android TV.

@eracknaphobia: Shall I bring up logs or is there a fix in the making?

Edit, 15.3.18 13:33

@eracknaphobia : This morning I also tried it on a FireTV-Stick running Kodi 17.1 - no problems! Then I tried it again on my Android tablet running Kodi 17.6 - still above error! I re-entered credentials and it worked again. Same for my Android TV. After re-entering the credentials (password only) it started playing the full matches again. Strange...

As always, big hugs for your great work!
Good deal, glad you got it working.
(2018-03-15, 15:31)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2018-03-14, 07:01)feerlessleadr Wrote: @erackaphobia Thanks for a great plugin. I've been using it since you first created it, and it has worked nearly flawless for me during that time. 

This addon just takes care of getting a playable stream for kodi, once it does that it's job is done. Sorry if I'm not much help, but your issue sounds more like a Kodi version and /or OS issue that is out of the scope of this addon.

You're definitely right, and I'm pretty sure it was an NHL problem, since last night's games, and replays this morning work as expected. Thanks again for the quick response.
I haven't been able to get any live games to play since around April 18th or so.  It did work before then.  (Note: quality hasn't been very good this year - lots of stutters and lag - but that's a separate issue.)
Here's a debug log: http://paste.kodi.tv/daroharida

The log has two attempts to play a game; one is without debug logging and the second one is with debug logging enabled.

I'm a rogers subscriber.

Anyone have any ideas?
Login Erorr just go to the addon settings and click Logout and press ok. 

It is typically just that the certificate has expired and by logging back out you delete the existing certificate and get the new certificate when you play the first video.
Do you get any messages on the screen when you go to watch a game ?

Install a cache maintenance tool like: Raw Maintenance

Clear your cache logout of the NHL app reboot and try again.

Also, I find some streams do not work at times. So go to addon settings for NHL under Visuals/Stream Quality -> set it to Always ask

When you go to play a stream it will ask the quality.

If 5600k doesn't work go lower until the stream works.  I have had nights where only the 2500k stream will work.
Thanks for the reply OZPlanet!

The only message is an error "One or more items failed to play - check the log for further information".

I tried a lower quality stream and it worked!

If I run into more problems I'll try the cache clear technique.

Thanks again!
Ya the higher stream for some games do not work.  I have learned to live with it it is on the NHL side of things.

Glad to hear it is working for you Smile
Hi,

thanks for this great addon. As IIHW WC is taking place now and is available through nhl network, I would like to ask, if it's possible to add these games into nhl.tv addon by not much effort and somehow quickly.
Thanks
(2018-05-06, 08:52)sailort Wrote: Hi,

thanks for this great addon. As IIHW WC is taking place now and is available through nhl network, I would like to ask, if it's possible to add these games into nhl.tv addon by not much effort and somehow quickly.
Thanks
 Just because the games are on the NHL network, I don't believe that means that they are streaming on NHL.tv. This addon only streams what the NHL puts on NHL.tv, which is different from NHL Network.
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8