• 113(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
(2016-04-16, 16:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-16, 16:21)AEOne Wrote: Is it hard-coded or can I play a bit with it in a xml-file?
Both font and color are hardcoded. Did you notice any difference or not at all ?
Might just be that this change was not yet in the beta I provided yesterday...
I will provide new beta in a few hours so please check with that one
Beta v5.3.93
After you implemented the feature that the scrolling text moves down after the infobar goes away - it looks good now - thanks.
Two cosmetic questions:
Between Artist and Tite is a point. The space between the point and the text left and right is different. Could you change it?
And could you please add this point at the end of the Title and the next cycle?

Many thanks!
Hi Marcelveldt,

I use your skin for a while now and I think it is the best skin available. I like the "classic theme" the most, but I found 2 "issues" considering the Live TV section and the Movie section.

Live TV:

Movie:

It would be really kind of you, if this could be implemented! Smile

Thank you in advance!

Marix91
(2016-04-17, 14:05)Marix91 Wrote: I use your skin for a while now and I think it is the best skin available. I like the "classic theme" the most, but I found 2 "issues" considering the Live TV section and the Movie section.

It would be really kind of you, if this could be implemented! Smile

Well, I understand your request but the "classic" theme of the skin is the original skin ported from Mediaportal.
This is as close to the original as possible within Kodi. The textures used are also from the original Titan skin.
To make a long story short; I'd be happy to also implement those buttons for you but I do not have the textures for them in the same style...
Offcourse I could switch over the OSD buttons to use the ones from the new default theme or maybe someone can create the correct textures for the OSD buttons in classic theme ?
(2016-04-17, 16:36)marcelveldt Wrote: Offcourse I could switch over the OSD buttons to use the ones from the new default theme or maybe someone can create the correct textures for the OSD buttons in classic theme ?

I have no experience in that, but I could try to create them. Would it be better to PM for further information?
(2016-04-17, 00:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-16, 22:38)browned Wrote: Also any luck with the logo on the home screen wall paper so we can identify the wall paper, can't remember if this was possible in 16 or a wait till 17.

Do you want the title displayed or the logo ? And do you have an idea for the placement of that logo/title ?
The current background's title could be in the footer and/or the logo in the header ?

It is possible but it will only work for any of the random background provided by the skinhelper.

Also, there might be a more convenient way... It is possible to set the background to the widget.
That way your background just follows the selected item in the widget. If you also enable auto scrolling for the widget you have pretty much the same outcome.

I wouldn't really mind what is displayed be it Text, Logo, Clearart, considering the wallpapers change randomly. I think if there were options in the "Settings for Header" section that included Background identity then that would be great. I would expect, if using Titan Tiles then it could replace the Logo (Kodi).

Oh and just noticed there is no Title + Clock + Weather option in the header settings for Home Screen.
(2016-04-17, 18:23)Marix91 Wrote: I have no experience in that, but I could try to create them. Would it be better to PM for further information?

No, please leave the conversation here as I tend to forget checking my PM's.
Also, this will allow others to jump in the conversation.
I guess all osd textures will have to be recreated to get it right as it will be hard to make perfect look-a-likes.

You can find the current OSD icons for the clasic theme here:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/skin.tita...lassic/osd

Take a shot at it if you think you can create them, otherwise I will wait for someone else to jump in (there are a few photoshop pro's active here) or I will start making new ones that look like the classic ones but based on the new default icons.
Hi Marcel,

is it possible to show if a video is HD or FullHD or UHD instead of only HD (in the slim list view)?

Thanks a lot.
(2016-04-17, 20:21)browned Wrote: I wouldn't really mind what is displayed be it Text, Logo, Clearart, considering the wallpapers change randomly. I think if there were options in the "Settings for Header" section that included Background identity then that would be great. I would expect, if using Titan Tiles then it could replace the Logo (Kodi).

Oh and just noticed there is no Title + Clock + Weather option in the header settings for Home Screen.

Next update will contain 2 new options:
1) In the shortcuts editor --> set infoline --> "current background title" is added as an option for the infoline
2) If your home-header preference has the logo enabled, there is an optional setting in the general skin settings to show the logo belonging to the displayed background.

Oh, and the title+clock+weather option is added too
(2016-04-17, 22:00)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-17, 20:21)browned Wrote: I wouldn't really mind what is displayed be it Text, Logo, Clearart, considering the wallpapers change randomly. I think if there were options in the "Settings for Header" section that included Background identity then that would be great. I would expect, if using Titan Tiles then it could replace the Logo (Kodi).

1) In the shortcuts editor --> set infoline --> "current background title" is added as an option for the infoline
2) If your home-header preference has the logo enabled, there is an optional setting in the general skin settings to show the logo belonging to the displayed background.

Thank you very much.
(2016-04-17, 23:15)browned Wrote:
(2016-04-17, 22:00)marcelveldt Wrote:

Thank you very much.

The logo replacement seems to work consistently for the PVR (Live TV and Recordings) tiles I have on the home screen, but very very sporadically for the emby related tiles. Is there something else I need to do for the emby tiles?

Edit - Ahh I think I figured it out. The logo's will display if random wallpapers are selected and not the emby wallpapers. I don't suppose there is a way to show the logos with the emby tiles and wallpapers that are setup by default?

Edit 2 - 1 issue I have found, if the Use Compact (WIndows 10 style) header is enabled the Kodi Logo is still visible behind the logo art from the movies/tv shows logo.
(2016-04-18, 11:23)browned Wrote: Edit - Ahh I think I figured it out. The logo's will display if random wallpapers are selected and not the emby wallpapers. I don't suppose there is a way to show the logos with the emby tiles and wallpapers that are setup by default?
I completely forgot to add the smart shortcuts backgrounds. Will do so tonight

(2016-04-18, 11:23)browned Wrote: Edit 2 - 1 issue I have found, if the Use Compact (WIndows 10 style) header is enabled the Kodi Logo is still visible behind the logo art from the movies/tv shows logo.

Thanks for the catch. It's almost impossible for me to test all scenarios so that's why it is great that there are some really good testers here :-)
(2016-04-17, 21:22)marcelveldt Wrote: Take a shot at it if you think you can create them, otherwise I will wait for someone else to jump in (there are a few photoshop pro's active here) or I will start making new ones that look like the classic ones but based on the new default icons.

Thank you for the link!

I found some more "issues" concerning the classic theme (but I don't know whether the reason for them is my system or not):

1. If I use Titan Beta (and it is only in Beta) it is not possible to use the osd in LiveTV by keyboard - the buttons are available, but I can't select them (only with my mouse)

2. please see the screenshots

Can you confirm that issues?
(2016-04-17, 08:41)AEOne Wrote: After you implemented the feature that the scrolling text moves down after the infobar goes away - it looks good now - thanks.
Two cosmetic questions:
Between Artist and Tite is a point. The space between the point and the text left and right is different. Could you change it?
And could you please add this point at the end of the Title and the next cycle?

Just fixed it. It didn't make it in time for the stable release (which is now on the kodi repo) but will be included in next beta.
(2016-04-18, 16:17)Marix91 Wrote: 1. If I use Titan Beta (and it is only in Beta) it is not possible to use the osd in LiveTV by keyboard - the buttons are available, but I can't select them (only with my mouse)

2. please see the screenshots

1. This will be fixed as soon as the OSD buttons are ready. For now, to fix it: In the skin settings --> OSD and playback, you can set the default button for the OSD. Set this to the play button for livetv
2. Will be fixed in next update, thanks
(2016-04-18, 13:45)marcelveldt Wrote: I completely forgot to add the smart shortcuts backgrounds. Will do so tonight

(2016-04-18, 11:23)browned Wrote: Edit 2 - 1 issue I have found, if the Use Compact (WIndows 10 style) header is enabled the Kodi Logo is still visible behind the logo art from the movies/tv shows logo.

Thanks for the catch. It's almost impossible for me to test all scenarios so that's why it is great that there are some really good testers here :-)

Just a question or 2, if I select Logo + clock + weather, it displays fine. If I enable use compact (Windows 10 Style) I get the logo and no clock or weather. Is a bug?

Some Logo's are massive (long mostly), would it be possible to set a maximum size and scale them if required?

Is it possibly to have the logos for music artists?

thanks
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4