• 117(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
MediaElch 2.4 can now be downloaded at http://www.kvibes.de/mediaelch/download
in 2.4, there is still the "no-focus" bug for me. Can't add sources, because there is only the main-ME window, which can't get focus. There is no other window, where I can select the source to add.

2.2.2 does still work without problems. If I copy the 2.4-version in the ME-folder, it crashes with:
Code:
Problemsignatur:
  Problemereignisname:    APPCRASH
  Anwendungsname:    MediaElch.exe
  Anwendungsversion:    0.0.0.0
  Anwendungszeitstempel:    00000037
  Fehlermodulname:    ig4icd32.dll
  Fehlermodulversion:    8.15.10.1892
  Fehlermodulzeitstempel:    4a9eb9c4
  Ausnahmecode:    c0000005
  Ausnahmeoffset:    00031fa6
  Betriebsystemversion:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Gebietsschema-ID:    1031
  Zusatzinformation 1:    0a9e
  Zusatzinformation 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Zusatzinformation 3:    0a9e
  Zusatzinformation 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I use tinyMediaManger. Then use offline (local) scraping in Kodi. Works on OSX, Windows, and Linux.
@Komet: Excellent! Will you inform us when the PPA will be updated?

@Concestly: Nice tip but I will stick with ME Nod Does what I want, gets plenty development and thus new features so why switch? Wink
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
@_J@n_: Yes Wink right now the build is done and packages are available via launchpad.
what is PPA? portable player app?
@Edworld: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PPA
Hi,

just installed v2.4 and scraping of IMDB Studios is working for me again.
But now I have a problem with my advancedsettings.xml

I am using:

<studios>
<useFirstStudioOnly>true</useFirstStudioOnly>
</studios>

But that's not working. MediaElch still writes all studios found to the nfo-file.

Is there something else I have to do to get this working?

Thx in advance
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2015-12-06, 22:26)Komet Wrote: @_J@n_: Yes Wink right now the build is done and packages are available via launchpad.

You, dear Sir, Rule! NodNod

I just installed the 2.4 release and I have to say: the new feature where unscraped TV episodes are at the top of the list is the feature I have been waiting for. Kudos!!

Greetz,

_J@n_
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
@Maarv: Oh yes, I'll just fix this.
@_J@n_: Always great to hear that you like MediaElch Smile
Forgive my noob question:

I select a movie, right click "open nfo file" and it takes me to a system information screen and can't get the NFO file to open. I have notepad++ installed.

thanks
I have movies that in the file name I include the word bluray or DVD. When I download disc art for a specific movie I always get bluray discart. Is there anything i can do to have it download bluray or DVD discart depending on the name of the file?

Thanks
(2015-12-07, 23:50)Komet Wrote: @Maarv: Oh yes, I'll just fix this.
@_J@n_: Always great to hear that you like MediaElch Smile

Great, thank you.
Will the official v2.4 release be updated then?

@Edworld: You need to make notedpad++ as standard programm for nfo files in Windows for MediaElch to open it correctly.
For the DVD issue: I can't check it right now but I think MediaElch checks the actual metadata information of your files and not the file names like for example Artwork Downloader. But not 100% sure.
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
I will release a 2.4.1 in the next days where the useFirstStudioOnly-Bug is fixed.

@Edworld: Currently there is no option to prefer BluRay or DVD art based on the filename. You can adjust the preferred type in the settings (Scraper -> Fanart.tv -> Preferred disc type) but that affects all your movies.
Is it possible to change / select the UI language?
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9