• 117(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
(2016-05-11, 10:13)Marix91 Wrote:
(2016-05-06, 23:37)marcelveldt Wrote: Thanks, I just updated it in the skin. Available in next beta update.

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately these 2 bugs still exist in my setup..

1. Record icon while playing a movie
  2. Missing record icon during running record

maybe these have something to with my pvr plugin - dvblogic, but could you please check? Smile

regards,
Marix91

I use Mediaportal and have the same issues.
(2016-05-07, 02:13)browned Wrote: Ah I see, I suppose what I meant was in views like Showcase, Poster Row, Poster Shift, Horizontal Panel, any horizontal single row view, it would be a good option to display the quick jump along the bottom of the screen. That would replace horizontal scroll bar and keep the key presses the same as using scroll bars, ie down to select scroll bar, left and right to scroll, up to leave the scroll bar.

Got it, will fix it in next skin update.
(2016-05-11, 10:13)Marix91 Wrote:
  1. Record icon while playing a movie
  2. Missing record icon during running record

I can't reproduce both issues. Do they still exist in the current beta version or are you running stable ?
(2016-05-11, 11:25)Dion250 Wrote: I noticed there is way to enable scroll bars all the time in options.

Is there an option that removes them too? ( Permanently and not invisible like they currently are )

They are hidden by default. Is that not good enough ?
(2016-05-10, 17:13)kukharski Wrote: tnx for this awesome skin!
is it possible to add the next program for each channel in DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml ?

Will be fixed in next skin update
(2016-05-12, 20:38)marcelveldt Wrote: They are hidden by default. Is that not good enough ?

They appear when scroll down.. And you can actually navigate to the scroll bar when its invisible.

So not exactly 100% hidden.
Is there a way to copy one Kodi profile's skin settings to another Kodi profile's skin settings? Or, better yet, would it be possible to create a UI interface for:

*Global skin settings option for all profiles to change settings across all profiles at once. *it could be a toggle on/off (changes made to profile A are copied to profile B & C immediately upon a skin setting change)

*Two combo boxes, one on the left as source, one on the right as destination. The user selects profile A as the source and then selects profile B in the right combo box and then presses a button below that says Copy

*Combo box to select a profile to manage. You then have radio buttons next to it that say: Export settings, Import settings and then a Submit button.
(2016-05-12, 21:48)Dion250 Wrote: They appear when scroll down.. And you can actually navigate to the scroll bar when its invisible.

Ah yes, okay.
So what you would want is a toggle to completelt disable them ?
Or just not show them while scrolling so they can actually still be selected if you want ?
(2016-05-14, 08:39)marcelveldt Wrote: Ah yes, okay.
So what you would want is a toggle to completelt disable them ?
Or just not show them while scrolling so they can actually still be selected if you want ?

I prefer completely disabled.
(2016-05-12, 20:38)marcelveldt Wrote: I can't reproduce both issues. Do they still exist in the current beta version or are you running stable ?

Hi Marcel,

I am using the latest beta for Jarvis (3.6.63).

I tested other color themes. I did not experience the issue using for e.g. "charcoal and blue" or "Default Titan blue/white", also the "Titan Mix" works fine. For this reason I believe this has something to do with the classic theme.

With the latest beta the issues changed a little bit. Now in both OSD Menus (TV and Movie) there is a free space for the running record icon. If I close the OSD Menuthe icon will be shown for less than a second in both cases.

I already set up kodi from scratch..
Is it possible to add the possibility to scroll plot or artist information manually instead of using the auto-scroll function ?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=186956
can you please add language flags in the osd screen
Hi Marcel,

I am using flix2kodi, but since the last update of flix2kodi, the watched-status is not updated anymore for whatever reason. In the titan skin, I use the "next episode" widget for TV shows, which is very convenient. However, due to the fact that flix2kodi does not update the watched-status anymore, the "next episode" widget does not update after I watched an episode of a netflix show like it used to. Therefore, after watching an episode, I have to go to TV shows, find the show and episode, manually mark the show as watched, and this then triggers an update of the widget, and displays the next episode.

Would it be possible change the watched status when browsing the widget? When I select an episode using the widget, I tied pressing the w-button on my keyboard, but nothing happens. When I am browsing TV shows and episodes in general, this button switches the watched status between watched and unwatched. But this does only when selecting an episode using a widget on the home screen. Is this something that would be easy to implement?

Thanks,
Niko
could you add movie studio logos to the skin and language flags in the next up date please
(2016-05-12, 21:48)Dion250 Wrote: They appear when scroll down.. And you can actually navigate to the scroll bar when its invisible.

Next skin beta will contain a new setting to completely disable them
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4