• 118(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
Line 200 includepvr.xml
Thanks for modding Aeon 4.* for Helix .. I've been a long time user of Aeon, since the original released by djh_.

I just got Kodi Helix up and running last week and noticed a couple things that I was hoping could maybe be fixed.

First off, when in library mode, you can go to the menu where you pick view type, sort, etc and there is a "Get Artwork" item. Anyway to get this to actually work? Under Gotham I was able to go to TV section and run this and it would update all new artwork for my tv shows. I can get it to run from the Programs section but that then does EVERYTHING which takes a bit of time when I have 4000+ movies too in my Library Wink

Second, in older versions of Aeon that introduced extrafanart, when an item doesn't have them it would default to just the fanart.jpg that is associated with the movie/tv show.
Solved
I am a huge noob and I can't understand what i have to do to make this work. I have copied the files of the skin to the add-on folder i then unzipped the add-ons rar in add-on folder and uderdata rar to userdata folder (i hope i am correct till now). I then unzipped the script toolbox master in the add-on folder. I can't get these features to work : 1) nextaired episodes 2) latest episodes widget 3)latest movies widget (i cant even find this one) 4) random episode fan-art background an random movies background. What did I do wrong ? I would love to get some help cause I've been trying for the past 3+ hours. Thnx in advance and sorry if my description isn't good enough.
So is this addon now going to die, right?
(2015-03-13, 04:14)AbRASiON Wrote: So is this addon now going to die, right?

Why would you say that? I am just curious.
Yeah, me too.

The skin was updated about a day ago. Won't say that's dead.
Brimstone and Shedrock are doing a ton of work "behind the scenes", so no - this project isn't dead.
FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
Me too. READ posts. Schimik2k said that they focused on bug resolution & THE "problem" before posting new updates. If you don't know what i am talking about, read posts. No new version expected soon although : People has job & doing skin is on their free time. So please be patient.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-03-13, 01:59)Darkmage40 Wrote: I am a huge noob and I can't understand what i have to do to make this work. I have copied the files of the skin to the add-on folder i then unzipped the add-ons rar in add-on folder and uderdata rar to userdata folder (i hope i am correct till now). I then unzipped the script toolbox master in the add-on folder. I can't get these features to work : 1) nextaired episodes 2) latest episodes widget 3)latest movies widget (i cant even find this one) 4) random episode fan-art background an random movies background. What did I do wrong ? I would love to get some help cause I've been trying for the past 3+ hours. Thnx in advance and sorry if my description isn't good enough.

Have you already checked the 101 from schimi2k?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1946139
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

hehe...just one word - STATUS-FREEZE ... ok, two words Cool
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-03-13, 10:03)manfeed Wrote: Have you already checked the 101 from schimi2k?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1946139

Thank you very much that solved everything Tongue
(2015-03-13, 12:48)schimi2k Wrote:

hehe...just one word - STATUS-FREEZE ... ok, two words Cool

lol, reminded me old joke here:
"Just in two words: "incre-dible!"
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Hi,

does the expanded logo view mod work with this skin?

If not is there any way to show more icons on the tv view as that mod does?
I can't seem to get Extra Info to work for actors.Is there any trick involved?

Perhaps you ought to change your nickname to AbRASiVE.

Rofl

The developers have stated they have other things linked to the core application they are working on for the time being, so can't do the work necessary to take ShedNox to the next step (Extended Info support) right now. We've been spoilt with updates since ShedRock took on this project, which started out as an attempt to simply "get it working" in Helix. It's gone much further than that, and probably much further than he himself had anticipated. We ought to be EXTREMELY grateful it's even USABLE, let alone anything else.

Perhaps instead of posting inane comments, you'd like to help out, and give something back. Just saying!

Smile
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29