• 119(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-08-18, 12:47)Milky1 Wrote: I have a 4k TV and the playback is a bit 'choppy' i.e. not smooth. Is this normal? I know I can configure the app but just wondering if anyone else has this issue.
Superb add-on by the way.

try changing the refresh rate on the tv
(2015-08-18, 11:16)Michaelb Wrote: I have a dish tv account and downloaded the latest Kodi version from the repo (31/7/15)
I couldn't find the log in settings to put the account details in to watch the live PL game last night,then somehow stumbled accross it.It then said script error just after I I clicked on the live game

So two things,does it work with Dish TV and where do you find the log in settings ,just in case i put the wrong one in.I am running it with a DNS but no VPN which I believe is ok ??

You need a VPN, DNS will give you the error. The settings is found under settings strangely enough and you put your account details in there.
(2015-08-18, 15:26)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-08-18, 11:16)Michaelb Wrote: I have a dish tv account and downloaded the latest Kodi version from the repo (31/7/15)
I couldn't find the log in settings to put the account details in to watch the live PL game last night,then somehow stumbled accross it.It then said script error just after I I clicked on the live game

So two things,does it work with Dish TV and where do you find the log in settings ,just in case i put the wrong one in.I am running it with a DNS but no VPN which I believe is ok ??

You need a VPN, DNS will give you the error. The settings is found under settings strangely enough and you put your account details in there.
ok thanks,DNS does work on the app though.On the add on itself,I could not find settings,all that happened was the blue and yellow links came up.
Yes there are setting on the Kodi home page,but I could not see them on my add on.,if you could enlighten me,It would be much appreciated
(2015-08-18, 15:30)Michaelb Wrote: ok thanks,DNS does work on the app though.On the add on itself,I could not find settings,all that happened was the blue and yellow links came up.
Yes there are setting on the Kodi home page,but I could not see them on my add on.,if you could enlighten me,It would be much appreciated

For me using default skin its ........ system > addons > my add ons > video addons > find the app > right click > configure (if any of that path is not the same hit the home button to take you to the root of the folder each time )
(2015-08-18, 15:37)timmo65 Wrote:
(2015-08-18, 15:30)Michaelb Wrote: ok thanks,DNS does work on the app though.On the add on itself,I could not find settings,all that happened was the blue and yellow links came up.

For me using default skin its ........ system > addons > my add ons > video addons > find the app > right click > configure (if any of that path is not the same hit the home button to take you to the root of the folder each time )

thank you very much for your kind help ..
(2015-08-17, 01:50)sweetnonso Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 01:27)harristimnz Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 01:25)Olliepop Wrote: No need for that! I think he's asking if it can be implemented!

Exactly
Pls do apologise..@bry

apologies. @hemanthcv - if you read the first post the dev states that you can pm him login creds to get your service added to the add-on.

source, i sent him my creds for my service and support was added within 24 hours.
So what's the best VPN (paid service) to use to get this workingHuh (assuming you have a login of course) ?
(2015-08-18, 17:01)PAUL7331 Wrote: So what's the best VPN (paid service) to use to get this workingHuh (assuming you have a login of course) ?

This is not the place to discuss VPN's or log ins please read the thread. It is support for the addon only.
Ok guys, I don't wish to sound like a complete newbie, but can someone clarify the current situation for me with this addon. It appears to work fine online etc, however, when trying to access this addon via KODI either via my PC or via Openelec I cannot get the links to work .......I continually get 'failed to authorise'. i am using the latest version and have cleared saved data. I am using PIA VPN but just cannot get anything to work....even the green link that is golf does not work. I have a Comcast account. Are any others out there having the same issues with the KODI addon?

Thanks
Is this addon working for anybody? Tonight I can't even open it! I get the 'NBC SPORTS LIVE EXTRA ERROR' see log for details!!
What am I doing wrong?
(2015-08-18, 20:44)ncis Wrote: Ok guys, I don't wish to sound like a complete newbie, but can someone clarify the current situation for me with this addon. It appears to work fine online etc, however, when trying to access this addon via KODI either via my PC or via Openelec I cannot get the links to work .......I continually get 'failed to authorise'. i am using the latest version and have cleared saved data. I am using PIA VPN but just cannot get anything to work....even the green link that is golf does not work. I have a Comcast account. Are any others out there having the same issues with the KODI addon?

Thanks

(2015-08-18, 21:45)PAUL7331 Wrote: Is this addon working for anybody? Tonight I can't even open it! I get the 'NBC SPORTS LIVE EXTRA ERROR' see log for details!!
What am I doing wrong?

Works for me here with VZ and PIA, Win 7 Kodi 14.2; OE 5.0.8 and FTV Kodi 15.1
(2015-08-18, 21:53)cd2022 Wrote:
(2015-08-18, 20:44)ncis Wrote: Ok guys, I don't wish to sound like a complete newbie, but can someone clarify the current situation for me with this addon. It appears to work fine online etc, however, when trying to access this addon via KODI either via my PC or via Openelec I cannot get the links to work .......I continually get 'failed to authorise'. i am using the latest version and have cleared saved data. I am using PIA VPN but just cannot get anything to work....even the green link that is golf does not work. I have a Comcast account. Are any others out there having the same issues with the KODI addon?

Thanks

(2015-08-18, 21:45)PAUL7331 Wrote: Is this addon working for anybody? Tonight I can't even open it! I get the 'NBC SPORTS LIVE EXTRA ERROR' see log for details!!
What am I doing wrong?

Works for me here with VZ and PIA, Win 7 Kodi 14.2; OE 5.0.8 and FTV Kodi 15.1

I'm using an android box. Tearing my bloody hair out here!!
I have two systems with the same software setup and same vpn server.
one of the system connects instantly to any stream and the second system will not connect at all giving the authorization error ( yes i shut down the first before starting the second system )
very strange just the hardware that's different.
the nbcsn windows8 app connects fine on the second system that fails to authorization in kodi.

windows 10 clean install - no other programs running
kodi 14.2
us vpn
I'm in now but keep getting failed to authorise on the live channels. I have a god damn login! I'm using HOLA FREE VPN. Maybe that's the problem??
be your vpn more than likely have you tried clearing your saved data
  • 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13