• 119(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-03-04, 11:54)Skyla Wrote: Is there a way I can completely disable the 'last aired' information for series that are displayed behind the rating information?
Also, is there a way I could change the indicator (watched) color that is standard green colored to any another color, pink for example?

I'll see if I can put it together to the option to select the media flags, maybe I can
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 4b with 4GB)
(2021-03-04, 12:14)fabricionaweb Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 11:54)Skyla Wrote: Is there a way I can completely disable the 'last aired' information for series that are displayed behind the rating information?
Also, is there a way I could change the indicator (watched) color that is standard green colored to any another color, pink for example?

I'll see if I can put it together to the option to select the media flags, maybe I can

Awesome! Thank you Blush
Hi.

I would like to change the colors of these buttons, and need to find them in the xml files in the 1080i folder.

Can anyone point me to the file and line where the color settings are for these buttons, please?

https://imgur.com/ttQhm60
(2021-03-04, 12:46)Vanguard88 Wrote: Hi.

I would like to change the colors of these buttons, and need to find them in the xml files in the 1080i folder.

Can anyone point me to the file and line where the color settings are for these buttons, please?

They are located here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...1576-L2350

You have to change colordiffuse value for each item e.g. <texture colordiffuse="Dark1">osd/repeat-one.png</texture> -> <texture colordiffuse="FFFF0000">osd/repeat-one.png</texture>
(2021-03-04, 12:46)Vanguard88 Wrote: Hi.

You can enable the debug mode on skin-settings, it will help you to see some control id and xml files.

I think this is the VideoOSD but there are a lot of included parts from Includes_OSD
(2021-03-02, 00:03)vanilli Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 22:02)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 21:55)vanilli Wrote: Exactly.

(2021-03-01, 20:37)vanilli Wrote: Hello, I have a question; is it possible to have more information in the tv series section?I mean the "top IMDB" info, release date, writers and director info, tagline and finally awards and nominations. I don't know if TMDB Helper can also do that function or can be implemented.

Second question, is there a way to see information about the director of the movie in the DialogVideoInfo? I mean the extended information, for example, the actors, I do not know if I have explained well.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

All infos are shown there, if available. Just focus the "i":

Exactly, by pressing the "I" you get the information, but only in the movie section. In the TV series section, when you press the "I" to get information, only the studio information appears and not much else.

Greetings. Any news about the extended info in the tv series section? I only see the studio info (DialogVideoInfo) in the extended info, I don't know if it's my problem or it's normal.

I tried to add the tagline directly in the .nfo file and it didn't work either.

Thanks for your dedication and your help. Greetings from Spain.
(2021-03-04, 17:30)vanilli Wrote: Greetings. Any news about the extended info in the tv series section? I only see the studio info (DialogVideoInfo) in the extended info, I don't know if it's my problem or it's normal.

Can you post a picture? Mine looks like this

(2021-03-04, 18:41)fabricionaweb Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 17:30)vanilli Wrote: Greetings. Any news about the extended info in the tv series section? I only see the studio info (DialogVideoInfo) in the extended info, I don't know if it's my problem or it's normal.

Mine looks exactly like yours. My question is, can you get the missing information? Writer, Director, IMDB 250....

I tried adding it myself manually in the .nfo file, but it still doesn't work. Maybe with TMDB Helper? I don't know if there is a solution.

Regards.
I'm not sure if this is skin related, but I'll try.

I have added a key to go to my home/start page on the remote, with this command; "ActivateWindow(home)".
This works from normal menus, but if I have used an widget, it goes to another menu. A step up in the hierki I think.
Someone knows anything about this?
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
(2021-03-05, 00:00)pettergulbra Wrote: I'm not sure if this is skin related, but I'll try.

I have added a key to go to my home/start page on the remote, with this command; "ActivateWindow(home)".
This works from normal menus, but if I have used an widget, it goes to another menu. A step up in the hierki I think.
Someone knows anything about this?

Unfortunately I don't understand what exactly you want to do...

(2021-03-05, 00:00)pettergulbra Wrote: but if I have used an widget, it goes to another menu.

Could you be a little more specific? So maybe someone can reproduce what you are trying to do Smile
Awesome skin/mod.

quick question, i have scanned all my shows and movies, but i dont get rotten tomato, trakt or tmdb rating. I have checke the media flag icon in skin settings, tried restarting. Is there a trick for this?

Using themoviedb scraper
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
(2021-03-05, 00:14)henrikyo Wrote: Awesome skin/mod.

quick question, i have scanned all my shows and movies, but i dont get rotten tomato, trakt or tmdb rating. I have checke the media flag icon in skin settings, tried restarting. Is there a trick for this?

Using themoviedb scraper

Are you using matrix or leia? For leia you have to set an OMDBkey in script.module.metadatautils, for matrix you have to set an OMDb key in plugin.video.themoviedb.helper, to get this to work Smile
(2021-03-04, 23:50)vanilli Wrote: Mine looks exactly like yours. My question is, can you get the missing information? Writer, Director, IMDB 250....

I tried adding it myself manually in the .nfo file, but it still doesn't work. Maybe with TMDB Helper? I don't know if there is a solution.

Regards.

Please download and test the latest version from here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

I added tmdbhelper as a fallback for a few info labels of the extended info in dialogvideoinfo. This should show more information if it was not added by scraper and tmdbhelper can provide it. Smile
Is season posters available to some views?
(2021-03-04, 23:50)vanilli Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 18:41)fabricionaweb Wrote:

Mine looks exactly like yours. My question is, can you get the missing information? Writer, Director, IMDB 250....

Regards.
Request to (if possible) also add TV Show status on the info dialog either anywhere or in the extended info specifically. If a show has ended or continuing.

An option to replace the TV Show opening with this would be nice as I would much rather prefer knowing that than the TV show opening song
  • 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11