• 120(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
(2015-03-14, 19:25)Mekare Wrote: If anyone is curious how to do this, you need to edit Includes_WidgetLayout. The date/time was listed three times, and I wasn't sure which one was applicable to mine, so I edited all three Smile

THX for sharing buddy Smile i think this changes wouldnt hurt the main code much
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-03-13, 16:10)hahaikke Wrote: I can't seem to get Extra Info to work for actors.Is there any trick involved?

install Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123578

copy it into the kodi add ons folder.
(2015-03-14, 19:59)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-03-14, 19:41)Alyy Wrote: Yes, I also Aeon Nox 5 it's work fine because lighter, but the views are less worked.

Is it that I can take some files for views and injected into Nox 5? to have the same options ? Smile Smile

i dont think that is so easy ... when u read this thread, u will see a lot of problems, when u start "mixing" stuff from other nox skins ( maybe it work inside nox5 ... i cant tell you that )
i just know - as soon as u put some other code inside to shednox, u can get serious problems Sad

did u test some of the cool mods of nox5 from mikebzh44 or mikesilvo164 ... that would make nox5 a bit "nicer" maybe

I like Shednox for the choice possible in setting of views, I do not have with NOX5.

I'll watch these mods Wink
(2015-03-09, 10:38)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-03-09, 05:48)Lorax Wrote: Sometimes I get the season poster to show when I first enter at the season level but then it will fade out and disappear. Any idea what could be causing this?
hmmm that sounds realy strange... did u change them maybe before ? or after u scrape them ?
did u have reboot your kodi and player ? Wink
is it happen everytime on the same season or not all the time ?
u can check my 101... i would try to delete the textures13.db ( or rename it just for testing ) - after a restart it will rebuild all images...

Ok, so I tried deleting the textures13.db to no effect. I did notice however, that in Openelec it is stored in .kodi/userdata/Database rather than directly in .kodi/userdata could this be effecting it?
Hi,

i dont know if this was ask before but i could not find in the thread this answer.

I want to disable the flags in Showcase view. But only on this point, not in the info screen if i press "i". When i disable the flags with the customizer i have no flags on both views. Could anyone give me a point in which xml i could disable this ?

Eisi
one suggestion to this nice skin, if you add
Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(songs)">$INFO[ListItem.TrackNumber,, .] $VAR[EpisodeTitleVar]</value>
to
Code:
<variable name="SlimListLabel1Var">

in the variables.xml

A song list will look like this

much cleaner than
And where in the variables.xml would I add this? thanks
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

<variable name="SlimListLabel1Var">
(2015-03-15, 20:42)meowmoo Wrote: <variable name="SlimListLabel1Var">

ah thanks you edit your post whilst i was posting lol
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

I just got a Rasberry 2 and I was wondering if I can install aeon on it
have anyone done it?
will it make the rasberry slow?

edit:

no worries got all the information on page 119
HI,

Sturaro@ I have RPI 2 too, is work not fine, it is a little slow in the navigation
Just like to know a way to disable the time on home menu when playing media:-)

I love the glass option, but when time starts, my menu becomes black.

I prefer to use the progress time on top bar and not on my menu.

Thank you for a beautiful skin. The best skin for Kodi :-)
please help

how about the studio flag how do i replace those with the colorful flags ?
(2015-03-14, 20:14)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-03-13, 16:10)hahaikke Wrote: I can't seem to get Extra Info to work for actors.Is there any trick involved?

I am having same issues. Is this script (Metada Actors) compatible with Kodi - Helix?
(2015-03-17, 00:47)tendulker2 Wrote:
(2015-03-14, 20:14)neurosis13 Wrote:

I am having same issues. Is this script (Metada Actors) compatible with Kodi - Helix?

yes, extract manually and copy the folder into: kodi/addons/

same procedure like installing this mod.
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29