• 121(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-03-05, 01:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 23:50)vanilli Wrote: Mine looks exactly like yours. My question is, can you get the missing information? Writer, Director, IMDB 250....

I tried adding it myself manually in the .nfo file, but it still doesn't work. Maybe with TMDB Helper? I don't know if there is a solution.

Regards.

Please download and test the latest version from here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

I added tmdbhelper as a fallback for a few info labels of the extended info in dialogvideoinfo. This should show more information if it was not added by scraper and tmdbhelper can provide it. Smile
I dont have library content but maybe this is why, but I dont get any of the extra details showing. However this is from a widget or content from the TMDBHelper addon itself so it's not like a random addon. The data should be pulled from TMDBH weird that it doesnt get pulled when im actually inside TMDBH, I know you dont use non library content so might not be a big priority for you so I wont bug you about it but I hope you look into it.

To reproduce just set a widget or navigate to TMDBH - TV Shows - Trending. I did Wandavision, and click info and go to extended info.

For Movies, find a widget path, or search for Shawshank redemption in TMDBH, (Top 1 on IMDB Top 250 today) press info, doesnt show the top250 rank.

Also were you able to figure out the issue with the double playback on the widgets?
A fix was found but hasn't been merged into the master branch yet not sure why. I'm sticking with the playback testing branch till it is because it's working for me.
(2021-03-06, 00:03)PSTrophy Wrote: A fix was found but hasn't been merged into the master branch yet not sure why. I'm sticking with the playback testing branch till it is because it's working for me.

It has not yet been merged because I am still waiting for an answer from jurialmunkey. I was able to reproduce the behavior on other skins as well. Therefore I don't know if this is a skin problem or not. With the hidden lists, i get extended infos like the number of tracks in the album or the number of movies in the movie set. Due to the fix this no longer works.
Is that using the same duplication method BeatmasterRS? I'll try AZ2 mod and Horizon for a bit and see what happens. I have all the 19 official skins they so ugly so their my the other 2 I used before yours.
(2021-03-06, 00:27)PSTrophy Wrote: Is that using the same duplication method BeatmasterRS? I'll try AZ2 mod and Horizon for a bit and see what happens. I have all the 19 official skins they so ugly so their my the other 2 I used before yours.

I have now tested it with 2 skins and could reproduce it on both (Eminence Mod and Arctic Zephyr 2). See this thread to get all infos Smile

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3019742
(2021-03-05, 15:32)FXB78 Wrote: Is there a way to remove the fanart when Video is playing in the background? It's something I've not seen on a skin before, and the fanart obscures the playing video which results in neither being properly viewable.

That must be a bug. I could reproduce that. Will be fixed soon Smile
(2021-03-06, 00:32)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 00:27)PSTrophy Wrote: Is that using the same duplication method BeatmasterRS? I'll try AZ2 mod and Horizon for a bit and see what happens. I have all the 19 official skins they so ugly so their my the other 2 I used before yours.

I have now tested it with 2 skins and could reproduce it on both (Eminence Mod and Arctic Zephyr 2). See this thread to get all infos Smile

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3019742

Thanks I'll have a look. The issue isn't localised to just tmdb helper though from my experience so it's weird it might not be skin related.....Hmm. Time to investigate.
(2021-03-05, 23:57)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-03-05, 01:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 23:50)vanilli Wrote: Mine looks exactly like yours. My question is, can you get the missing information? Writer, Director, IMDB 250....

I tried adding it myself manually in the .nfo file, but it still doesn't work. Maybe with TMDB Helper? I don't know if there is a solution.

Regards.

Please download and test the latest version from here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

I added tmdbhelper as a fallback for a few info labels of the extended info in dialogvideoinfo. This should show more information if it was not added by scraper and tmdbhelper can provide it. Smile
I dont have library content but maybe this is why, but I dont get any of the extra details showing. However this is from a widget or content from the TMDBHelper addon itself so it's not like a random addon. The data should be pulled from TMDBH weird that it doesnt get pulled when im actually inside TMDBH, I know you dont use non library content so might not be a big priority for you so I wont bug you about it but I hope you look into it.

To reproduce just set a widget or navigate to TMDBH - TV Shows - Trending. I did Wandavision, and click info and go to extended info.

For Movies, find a widget path, or search for Shawshank redemption in TMDBH, (Top 1 on IMDB Top 250 today) press info, doesnt show the top250 rank.

Also were you able to figure out the issue with the double playback on the widgets?

All available infos are filled, except director (has to be replaced for tvshows). IMDB 250 repesents imho not the "250 today", but "IMDb Top 250 TV - IMDb". Not all infos are available for all movies/tvshows.
(2021-03-06, 00:47)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-05, 23:57)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-03-05, 01:08)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please download and test the latest version from here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

All available infos are filled, except director (has to be replaced for tvshows). IMDB 250 repesents imho not the "250 today", but "IMDb Top 250 TV - IMDb". Not all infos are available for all movies/tvshows.

I was referring to the IMDB Top 250 for the movie Shawshank Redemption specifically which is Number 1 on that list currently but doesnt show up in the field. But my Wandavision does look exaclty like that I believe so thats a relief
(2021-03-06, 00:50)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 00:47)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-05, 23:57)Majin01 Wrote: I dont have library content but maybe this is why, but I dont get any of the extra details showing. However this is from a widget or content from the TMDBHelper addon itself so it's not like a random addon. The data should be pulled from TMDBH weird that it doesnt get pulled when im actually inside TMDBH, I know you dont use non library content so might not be a big priority for you so I wont bug you about it but I hope you look into it.

I was referring to the IMDB Top 250 for the movie Shawshank Redemption specifically which is Number 1 on that list currently but doesnt show up in the field. But my Wandavision does look exaclty like that I believe so thats a relief

Please can you test? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

I have not seen any top250 property in the tmdbhelper github wiki before. I have now added the top250 property from tmdbhelper as fallback.
(2021-03-06, 01:17)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 00:50)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 00:47)beatmasterrs Wrote: All available infos are filled, except director (has to be replaced for tvshows). IMDB 250 repesents imho not the "250 today", but "IMDb Top 250 TV - IMDb". Not all infos are available for all movies/tvshows.

I have not seen any top250 property in the tmdbhelper github wiki before. I have now added the top250 property from tmdbhelper as fallback.

Sorry so I guess I was wrong about how it worked I assumed TMDBHelper brought it out but maybe it doesn't I have opened a request on his github in the meantime. I thought it did because when I was using Titan Bingie Mod on Kodi 18, with addon widgets (no library) it was still pulling in Top 250 ratings. Im not sure if this was because I had my API keys in TMDBHelper, or the script.metadatutils. (Artwork and MEtadata module). But it did show the Top 250 on my non library setups which is why I thought it could be done here too. I hope jurial will consider adding Top 250 to TMDBH and then it could be added here Big Grin
(2021-03-04, 11:54)Skyla Wrote: Is there a way I can completely disable the 'last aired' information for series that are displayed behind the rating information?
Also, is there a way I could change the indicator (watched) color that is standard green colored to any another color, pink for example?

Try the master version from github https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
We added the option to disable the last aired, it is together to the other flags.

Did not touch the indicator's color.
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 4b with 4GB)
(2021-03-06, 09:28)fabricionaweb Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 11:54)Skyla Wrote: Is there a way I can completely disable the 'last aired' information for series that are displayed behind the rating information?
Also, is there a way I could change the indicator (watched) color that is standard green colored to any another color, pink for example?

Try the master version from github https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
We added the option to disable the last aired, it is together to the other flags.

Did not touch the indicator's color.

Good morning. Just downloaded the file. It works like a charm. Thank you so much for adding this option. I truly appreciate it! Angel
(2021-03-03, 17:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 16:35)mark_dj Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 15:46)beatmasterrs Wrote: Can you provide screenshots please? I cant see a difference. Or do you mean the widget-items itself? Smile

Sure, here it is. Hope it’s noticeable Smile

https://ibb.co/Hhn1J7V
https://ibb.co/9nP94Lm

Could you please download and the version from this branch here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

Please let me know, if thera are any issues, also with non blur fanart Smile

Could you please tell me how I can make the homescreen and flux-bigicons background fanart brighter myself? Smile
(2021-03-06, 07:19)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 01:17)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 00:50)Majin01 Wrote: I was referring to the IMDB Top 250 for the movie Shawshank Redemption specifically which is Number 1 on that list currently but doesnt show up in the field. But my Wandavision does look exaclty like that I believe so thats a relief

Sorry so I guess I was wrong about how it worked I assumed TMDBHelper brought it out but maybe it doesn't I have opened a request on his github in the meantime. I thought it did because when I was using Titan Bingie Mod on Kodi 18, with addon widgets (no library) it was still pulling in Top 250 ratings. Im not sure if this was because I had my API keys in TMDBHelper, or the script.metadatutils. (Artwork and MEtadata module). But it did show the Top 250 on my non library setups which is why I thought it could be done here too. I hope jurial will consider adding Top 250 to TMDBH and then it could be added here Big Grin

No, you have probably misunderstood me Smile Tmdbhelper supports top250. It is just not documented in the wiki.
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11