• 122(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-08-22, 13:11)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 13:06)donjuan400 Wrote: Any chance of getting this to work on Kodi in android erack?[/code]

It works on android using Kodi already.

I have tried and it keeps coming up with wrong used and pass, even though i have a sub and vpn. What do you have working on. Kodi version/NBC version.
Android tv box latest version of kodi and latest plugin. Try a different vpn location in the USA.
hi guys,hope you can help

my cable log in works i can access and watch nbc sports extra through that ,with my vpn ,the problem that has me beaten is the kodi add on, i can watch the golf in blue, i get the EPL games turn blue, when i click on them it asks me for a valid log in etc , i have already logged in to my cable provider and the nbc stream link app.

tearing hair out
(2015-08-22, 14:42)Olliepop Wrote: Android tv box latest version of kodi and latest plugin. Try a different vpn location in the USA.

is that Kodi 15 and 31/7 update
@HolteL5, which version of the addon/plugin are you using? download the very latest version from here...'https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra'. Then try different USA locations on your VPN(i hope you are using a very good VPN, not free ones.)
Just a suggestion guys, try to de-cluster your KODI/XBMC/SPMC. I ve noticed that the less addons you have on your KODI, the smoother the addons you really need i.e NBC SPORTS LIVE EXTRA will play....
Hi any idea how I can view content in this addon.it asks for account and password for provider
But im on sky in uk.any help appreciatedConfused
(2015-08-22, 18:09)gavingrieves1 Wrote: Hi any idea how I can view content in this addon.it asks for account and password for provider
It is an addon for a US television, hence you need to be a US resident with a valid US Cable/Satellite login details to watch content on this addon. That said, I will refer you to very first page of this forum, please go and have a good read. Hope this helps..
Will you ever be adding "COX" as a provider? I know the real NBC app has it and I just moved to Kodi this week and found this app but was unable to get it to work with my account because I was not able to sign in. Thank you!
(2015-08-22, 18:09)gavingrieves1 Wrote: Hi any idea how I can view content in this addon.it asks for account and password for provider

lol, good troll Smile
(2015-08-22, 19:10)stammie Wrote:

lol, good troll Smile
Indeed!
Guys does anybody else lose connection after about 2 mins ? Any ideas would be welcome.
Well done nbc sports extra. Full day of football every game in HD and not a single buffer. Flicking between games seamlessly. One happy chappie.
(2015-08-22, 15:58)sweetnonso Wrote: Just a suggestion guys, try to de-cluster your KODI/XBMC/SPMC. I ve noticed that the less addons you have on your KODI, the smoother the addons you really need i.e NBC SPORTS LIVE EXTRA will play....

Agree 100%, run a lean clutter free system.
100's of apps and 100's of addons all running in the background is just asking for trouble.
Any of those decide to update when your watching you favorite sport is no good.
(2015-08-22, 21:42)daveyham Wrote: Well done nbc sports extra. Full day of football every game in HD and not a single buffer. Flicking between games seamlessly. One happy chappie.

Tell us your setup please ?
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13