• 123(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
mark007 Wrote:I don't think a skin has the ability to control this, it would need to be implemented as a feature request in xbmc itself. See my feature request here

Is it not just to convert the files to dds?
I use this format for many game-mods.
Do you have alternate images for your backdrops on the Main ment screen?

On Apple TV 2 Here. Love your Skin, would just like to change some of the backdrops.
Thanks so much for this skin. I love it so far. The only thing I'd really like to see is a fanart slideshow option on the info panel, similar to that of Aeon65.
seanpward Wrote:Do you have alternate images for your backdrops on the Main ment screen?

On Apple TV 2 Here. Love your Skin, would just like to change some of the backdrops.

You know, you can do it already Smile
is it possible for the skin to read the just the number for the movie runtime? Ember Media Manager saves the movie runtime with the word "mins" at the end. so we end up seeing this everywhere...

example "120 mins minutes" instead of "120 minutes". is this something that can be fixed?

also, u should put a scrollbar for the movie wall view. it takes forever to scroll through large collections without one.

and did u by chance add a "not rated" flag to the movie info screen?
Ive personally never seen the point in scrollbars I just use the keys to jump between different letters, I also have my channel up and down set to get to the next or previous letter.
@Shinu: as log as you configure Ember ok, you will get rid of min minutes issue
http://img26.imageshack.us/i/clipboard01nzk.jpg/
remember, this an issue of ember after xbmc disblay the no. of minutes after reading from file, not the scraped info.
of course, you have to reload all the movie with min minutes after you will rescrape the correctly. Wink
supertom44 Wrote:Ive personally never seen the point in scrollbars I just use the keys to jump between different letters, I also have my channel up and down set to get to the next or previous letter.

that great for those who have a keyboard close by. but not everyone does.

sergiocos Wrote:@Shinu: as log as you configure Ember ok, you will get rid of min minutes issue
http://img26.imageshack.us/i/clipboard01nzk.jpg/
remember, this an issue of ember after xbmc disblay the no. of minutes after reading from file, not the scraped info.
of course, you have to reload all the movie with min minutes after you will rescrape the correctly. Wink

well, i have over 2000 movies, so reloading all of them name making changes isn't really an option. lol. i make the changes so that it won't add the 'mins' in the future, but i'd still like to know if their something that could be done in the skin. other skins i've tried don't show the 'mins'.
I dont use a keyboard, I use my remote.
I love this skin but the only problem i have is that i watch alot of subtitled shows and have to pause some times to read the subs but the pause bar gets in the way.
Is there anyway to change this to a another style pause from another skin?
Crazymoondawg Wrote:I love this skin but the only problem i have is that i watch alot of subtitled shows and have to pause some times to read the subs but the pause bar gets in the way.
Is there anyway to change this to a another style pause from another skin?

in movies, run a movie, press M, last option Right (VIDEO), last Option
Menu (VIDEO CALIBRATION) enter, enter again alterne option, choice subtitle posicion, Arrow UP, done
This tip works fine but only holds the position of the subtitles for that session of XBMC, start or restart the XBMC again will lose the configuration, hence it is necessary to repeat the procedure, which is fast and easy
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi All,

Very nice skin indeed. I have one problem, it seems that I have desactived the option to change the view when I'm under the movie section and the tv show.

I have the list view for the both section, and I would like to change either for the poster view or the showcase view. I don't have the ability to change the view.

Could you tell me where I can reactivate the option to change the view when I'm under the movie or the tv show section.

Thanks in advance

Mouche15
mouche15 Wrote:Could you tell me where I can reactivate the option to change the view when I'm under the movie or the tv show section.

Mouche15

In the main menu there is the point "visualisation" there you can turn off/on the views...
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
DyStiC Wrote:If you also added a POWER OFF button (e.g. XBMC.Powerdown) it would be perfect!

So that everyone is satisfied, done!

And also the new additions to the Video Info: Tagline, studio, votes and a audio flag 6.1 someone asked a few posts ago.

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Please, please make my sunday beautyful. Let us all have fun with your new great version Smile

Will the light version comes at the same time as the normal version ?

Greets
Eisi
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232