Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 123(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
sent him here as he
iorifly Wrote:sent him here as he

http://pastebin.com/rKTd1QZf
iorifly Wrote:http://pastebin.com/rKTd1QZf

Can you try using the 2.0.53 test version that is available on the first page.. The version 1.0.46 is not eden friendly.
giftie Wrote:1 - There is a xml file in the skin that needs to be modified, I added code to assiste skin developers to add the disable buffering screen(though only available in x.0.53 versions of the script)
Hi giftie,

Can you elaborate on this a bit? Which XML file needs to be modified, and how should it be modified (assuming the skin developer has not done it?)

Thanks in advance Smile
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi giftie, Smile

I noticed something strange with script - I keep getting same movies ( I have "select only unwached trailers" option on, but only get handful of trailers. I gues I miss configured CE but can not find what pls help.

I tried to make workaround for time needded for trialers to download by putting two intro movies and enabling movie trivia quiz - set to manual mode ( I gues you can see that in log)

here is my debug log

thanks in advance Smile
It looks like you have the trailers set to download, but there is only about 1 second of time(probably less) for the trailers to download. This is definitely not enough time to download a trailer, so the script will use what trailers are in the downloaded folder(complete trailers). Is Movie Quiz script still working with Cinema Experience(I haven't tested it in a long time)

I just noticed that it doesn't seem that you have the Movie Quiz Addon installed...

Burke Wrote:Hi giftie, Smile

I noticed something strange with script - I keep getting same movies ( I have "select only unwached trailers" option on, but only get handful of trailers. I gues I miss configured CE but can not find what pls help.

I tried to make workaround for time needded for trialers to download by putting two intro movies and enabling movie trivia quiz - set to manual mode ( I gues you can see that in log)

here is my debug log

thanks in advance Smile
i don't have Movie Quiz Addon installed, instead i tried using some movie intros to give it enough time to download trailers - i guess it worked because i have some downloaded Huh it was a try to make "workaround" cause i don't wont use trivia slide show and quiz script.

I just noticed something, when I use lets say clip1 for intro in trivia it does not play, but when i set clip1 to play as outro it plays just before "movie theater intro" i think this could be the problem (i think i chaged that when i noticed missing intro).... because as i said it worked

here is my log no 2

hope this makes some sence
Trailer downloads start at the beginning of trivia, and requires triva to be used to provide enough time to download.

Burke Wrote:i don't have Movie Quiz Addon installed, instead i tried using some movie intros to give it enough time to download trailers - i guess it worked because i have some downloaded Huh it was a try to make "workaround" cause i don't wont use trivia slide show and quiz script.

I just noticed something, when I use lets say clip1 for intro in trivia it does not play, but when i set clip1 to play as outro it plays just before "movie theater intro" i think this could be the problem (i think i chaged that when i noticed missing intro).... because as i said it worked

here is my log no 2

hope this makes some sence
ok thanks, sorry to take your time.

just simple yes/ no answer - would it be possible -in future to make script start download on some intro clip?

did you figured out the problem with streaming by any chance? or is there another way to get trailers working - apple trailers or something else?

thank you

btw CE is great addition to xbmc Smile
Blush jut one more, and sorry if my questions are dumb - i konow nothing abut coding - so don't konow if it is even possible.

would it be possible to make CE start download of lets say 3 random trailers to xy directory when xbmc starts - just an idea, make CE scan XY directory and delite files in it and then download three (or some other number) unwatched trailers. Huh
I found "workaround" to have trailers already downloaded in local folder so CE can play them with no need to wait for download or stream -HD-Trailers.Net Downloader. Smile

I just wanted to say once more Thank you for all your hard work, CE for me is one of the best addons for XBMC. Nod

thanks Cool
canadave Wrote:Just wanted to report that with TVTunes uninstalled and the "TV Next Aired" plugin disabled, Cinema Experience works perfectly (and natively) with the reFocus skin.

I have the same problem but with T! as a skin. I disabled Tvtunes en Next Aired and now it works.

Too bad i have to disable 2 plugins.

@giftie, thank you for this great plugin
giftie Wrote:1 - There is a xml file in the skin that needs to be modified, I added code to assiste skin developers to add the disable buffering screen(though only available in x.0.53 versions of the script)

canadave Wrote:Hi giftie,

Can you elaborate on this a bit? Which XML file needs to be modified, and how should it be modified (assuming the skin developer has not done it?)

Thanks in advance Smile

bump Smile giftie? anyone?
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
canadave Wrote:bump Smile giftie? anyone?

Pushy.... Smile

File is called DialogBusy.xml, found in the 720p folder in every skin.

There should be a <visible> tag.

Adding the following to the <visible> tag should disable the Busy popup

Code:
| SubString(Window(Videos).Property(CinemaExperienceRunning),True)

This is how it looks in Transparency! - which already has is - thanx ronie

Code:
<visible>![Window.IsVisible(InfoDialog) | Window.IsVisible(SliderDialog) | Window.IsVisible(VolumeBar) | SubString(Window(Videos).Property(CinemaExperienceRunning),True)]</visible>
Henkske Wrote:I have the same problem but with T! as a skin. I disabled Tvtunes en Next Aired and now it works.

Too bad i have to disable 2 plugins.

@giftie, thank you for this great plugin

Depending on your build version of XBMC this may be fixed...
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24