• 124(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
amazing new feature @phil!
is the list of similar movies being pulled from IMDB or from where?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see in the latest script.extendedinfo that the similar movies list is being pulled from TMDB.
Please commit the changes in NOX to github to try it! Big Grin
phil, BigNoid - Great work on this skin. I really appreciate all the hard work you've put into it to make it what it is today.

Quick question: Is it possible to change the time images cycle through when selecting the "multi image" option for backgrounds on the home screen? I'd love for them to linger just a little longer...

Thanks!
(2013-04-14, 02:38)charrua Wrote: amazing new feature @phil!

EDIT: Nevermind, I see in the latest script.extendedinfo that the similar movies list is being pulled from TMDB.

i changed it to trakt now.
i want to get some stuff done first before committing to public repo. too much broken atm.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2013-04-06, 02:08)koomak Wrote: Very nice SKIN
I have one problem in video add on
why it does not show description of video in original langue (i.e in youtube I subscribed to videos channel that has
description in PERSIAN language under each title but shows onlt some ...)
while in confluence there is no problem
Anybody can help
Thanks

Hi phil65;
Now that u r online
would u please look at my question (posted already)
This issue is for all Aeon skins
thanks a lot
Kodi v17 “Krypton” Latest Released
Windows 8.1
(2013-04-14, 04:05)phil65 Wrote:
i want to get some stuff done first before committing to public repo. too much broken atm.
no problem, i can wait. hehe
it'd be awesome to have the info on similar movies scraped and stored so we don't have to hit the servers every time, but that would require at least one new table in the DB.
(2013-04-14, 04:30)charrua Wrote:
(2013-04-14, 04:05)phil65 Wrote:
no problem, i can wait. hehe
it'd be awesome to have the info on similar movies scraped and stored so we don't have to hit the servers every time, but that would require at least one new table in the DB.

i´m caching results in addon_data folder.

(2013-04-14, 04:17)koomak Wrote:
(2013-04-06, 02:08)koomak Wrote: Very nice SKIN
I have one problem in video add on
why it does not show description of video in original langue (i.e in youtube I subscribed to videos channel that has
description in PERSIAN language under each title but shows onlt some ...)
while in confluence there is no problem
Anybody can help
Thanks

Hi phil65;
Now that u r online
would u please look at my question (posted already)
This issue is for all Aeon skins
thanks a lot

system --> appearance --> fonts
Hey Phil, long time user and browser, not to many posts...

Just saying, you do hella good work. Keep it up man. You make my expirence better everyday.
help phil65,

after latest update of nox and script.extendedinfo, xbmc does not starts, on launch xbmc freezes after showing error "script failedConfusedcript.extendedinfo"

no keys on my remote or keyboard works and only option is to stop the xbmc process

this problem is faced only after latest git update of nox and script.extendedinfo
how do i get the script.extendedinfo to work?
(2013-04-13, 11:08)meridius Wrote:
(2013-04-13, 01:32)phil65 Wrote: definitely not as an option. where does it scroll to fast in your opinion?

Hi phil65

Its not the speed of the scroll its when it starts scrolling thats a little to quick. when you have the info panel on and you want to read about a tv show or movie and the info is to big it starts to scroll up in about 4 to 5 sec, its this part i would like to be delayed when the start scrolling up happens in the info panel. can it have maybe 2 to 3 sec added delay to the time you have it set to now before it starts scrolling up. I like to read maybe 4 to 5 lines down before it starts moving up but at the moment you maybe get onto the 2nd line and it starts to scroll up.

just easier for the kids and somtimes me just wanted a 4 to 5 sec more delay to the time you have it set now before it starts moving up

would that be ok ?

thanks

any chance on this phil65

thanks mate
(2013-04-14, 02:08)phil65 Wrote: Image

nice one!
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2013-04-14, 11:31)ashani Wrote: help phil65,

after latest update of nox and script.extendedinfo, xbmc does not starts, on launch xbmc freezes after showing error "script failedConfusedcript.extendedinfo"

no keys on my remote or keyboard works and only option is to stop the xbmc process

this problem is faced only after latest git update of nox and script.extendedinfo

Did you try just deleting the script? It's located in: "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo".
(2013-04-14, 20:03)CutSickAss Wrote: Did you try just deleting the script? It's located in: "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.extendedinfo".

after deleting the script.extendedinfo xbmc works..

its seems the script is breakin the nox...
use the repo version. will take some time till things are workin again.
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14