• 126(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
When I try to install the latest version I get "xbmc.gui 5.15 error" Is that because I am still on Leia? Do I need Matrix for the latest version of this Skin? I'm using an OSMC Vero 4k+ device. Matrix is not available yet. Also, what is the difference between Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded and Leia Mod? Thanks.
(2021-03-09, 15:57)VelimirSaban Wrote: When I try to install the latest version I get "xbmc.gui 5.15 error" Is that because I am still on Leia? Do I need Matrix for the latest version of this Skin? I'm using an OSMC Vero 4k+ device. Matrix is not available yet. Also, what is the difference between Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded and Leia Mod? Thanks.

The error is related to the version, yes. Please have a look at the changelog Smile

Code:
Fixed weather issue
Added indicator setting
Fixed playback issue (!thx)
Code improvements, cleanup
Added tmdbhelper fallback labels
Added setting to diable next aired info
Fixed a lot of issues
Added option for widgets fade animation
Added discart for osd
Added new HDR, DolbyVision and web-dl flags
Added option to set spotlight widget path
Added autoscroll for classic widgets
Enabled extended infos for episodes
Improvements on plot overlays
Code and texture improvements, cleanup
Language strings updated by several contributors, thx!
ColorPicker dialog improvements
DialogSelect using poster instead icon, if available
Scrollbar improvements
Texture improvements
Option to select media flags added
Added homemenu viewtype selector
Minor adjustments of now playing
Fixed a lot of issues
Ultra HD Blu Ray icon added
Language strings updated by several contributors, thx!
Addon is renamed to Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Added option to hide all indicators
Added widget 6
Added custom powermenu
Added netflix homemenu layout
Added custom widgets
Fixed issues, code cleanup
Improvements on animations
Added custom coreelec settings
Code improvements
Fixed issues
Improvements on dialoginfo overlay
Fixed issue with sets info
Added support for script.skin.info.service
Widgets cleanup, improvements on supported addons section
Fixed a lot of issues, cleaned up the code
Cinema experience support of embuary.helper addon added
Widgets added
Now playing info added
Dialog settings added
Fixed rating flags
Improvements on osd/homemenu/views
fixed issues
Texture improvements
Fixed a lot of issues
Rework on filemanager
Added tempo function
Added new kodi 19 infolabels
Added german telecast offers support
Code improvements
Cleanup the code
Only icons version added to vertical multi widget homemenu
Added header label for hubs
Improvements on color-settings, blur settings
Switched to tmdbhelper for next aired info
More changes for matrix compatibility
First matrix version

The leia version doesn't get any new features, only bug fixes Smile
@beatmasterrs
When I pause during playback I see poster and media info with osd. When I press enter to bring up the osd it's just the osd and no poster/media info, am I missing a setting to make the osd look like the one with info?

Pressing I(info) with OSD

Pressing enter(osd menu) no info/poster 
(2021-03-08, 21:09)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 20:34)HoleyBoley Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 13:29)beatmasterrs Wrote: I first have to think about how to solve this most elegantly. If you have a GitHub account, you could open an issue so that nothing gets forgotten. That would help, because I am busy with other things right now Smile

Sure I can do that Smile

If it would ever become a matter of simply recreating the right image file let me know because I might be able to help

The image file "common\bg.jpg" is located in "skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\media\textures.xbt". You have to use a Texture Tool to unzip the textures.xbt file. In skin-code its located here: Includes.xml#L604
Thx Smile

No problem, I will have a look at it later this week! 😁

Though at first glance (without even unpacking the file) I'm already a bit mystified by the fact that use of a .jpg image file somehow results in a transparent overlay being shown in the skin, as it's not possible to create transparent .jpgs. Regardless, I will have a look at the files and report back through github.
(2021-03-09, 16:11)snyft Wrote: @beatmasterrs
When I pause during playback I see poster and media info with osd. When I press enter to bring up the osd it's just the osd and no poster/media info, am I missing a setting to make the osd look like the one with info?

This was addressed a few pages back by @beatmasterrs :

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid3021007
(2021-03-09, 19:34)HoleyBoley Wrote:
(2021-03-09, 16:11)snyft Wrote: @beatmasterrs

This was addressed a few pages back by @beatmasterrs :

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid3021007
Oh damn, sorry that i missed it and thanks for pointing it out.
(2021-03-08, 12:19)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 10:59)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 10:06)derrgoo123 Wrote:  

I have now changed this also for the leia version. Thanks for pointing this out. Smile

Thank you so much! Great skin.
Can I confirm the version of the corrected Leia version? Because the one I downloaded still gives me that random start when I stop a movie. The matrix one is fixed. Thank you!
(2021-03-09, 15:26)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-09, 15:12)orenmi Wrote: petty request Smile
Is there a way to make the watch status of an item percentage and not "half circle"?
so if I watched 70% of an episode I will see that number in the library item.

I do not think that this is possible, because that would be too many changes due to the fact, that the indicators use symbols from a symbol font. Smile
But does it have to be symbols? cant it be numeric?
(I used to have it in "Bingie" skin)

Also, I noticed that on items in favorites that are not in library (like Amazon addon tv shows) there is no indicator if the item is watched or not. In other skins there is.

Thanks again for an excellent skin!
(2021-03-10, 09:58)orenmi Wrote:
(2021-03-09, 15:26)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-09, 15:12)orenmi Wrote: petty request Smile
Is there a way to make the watch status of an item percentage and not "half circle"?
so if I watched 70% of an episode I will see that number in the library item.

I do not think that this is possible, because that would be too many changes due to the fact, that the indicators use symbols from a symbol font. Smile
But does it have to be symbols? cant it be numeric?
(I used to have it in "Bingie" skin)

Also, I noticed that on items in favorites that are not in library (like Amazon addon tv shows) there is no indicator if the item is watched or not. In other skins there is.

Thanks again for an excellent skin!

The problem is that the code would not be technically so easy to implement without having to use duplicate code. Smile

And the most important thing: AZ Reloaded should be clean, minimalistic and modern. Now when I see the values in percentages on the posters or in lists, it's no longer that. AZ Reloaded has more than enough options now and I don't want the skin to look cluttered like other skins. Smile

I'll take a closer look at the thing with the indicators in the favorites. Smile
(2021-03-10, 09:06)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 12:19)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 10:59)beatmasterrs Wrote: I have now changed this also for the leia version. Thanks for pointing this out. Smile

Thank you so much! Great skin.
Can I confirm the version of the corrected Leia version? Because the one I downloaded still gives me that random start when I stop a movie. The matrix one is fixed. Thank you!

Are you using the latest version from GitHub?

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...e/leia.zip
I noticed BeastmasterRS that using classic view widgets don't have watched indicators on them but all other views do is that intended?
(2020-12-20, 21:52)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-12-20, 20:57)hydog Wrote: Love the skin -- just curious -- as I use rotating wallpaper for my background on the Home Screen/etc...Is there a way to slow the rotation of the images?

You can install the latest version from github. After that, please open Defaults.xml in the skin folder, search for
xml:
<constant name="HomeTimePerImage">12000</constant>
and edit the value to your needs, save the file and restart kodi oder reload the skin for changes to take effect. Smile
Any chance to add this to the GUI as an option? Whenever you update the skin, it wipes out the defaults.xml page and I have to re-adjust... Maybe a couple of options (30 seconds, 60, 5 minutes, etc..)?
Thanks!
(2021-03-10, 13:49)PSTrophy Wrote: I noticed BeastmasterRS that using classic view widgets don't have watched indicators on them but all other views do is that intended?

No Big Grin should be fixed Smile
Sweetness. Just thought it was a bit odd. Thanks kind sir Smile I only use classic view so I can see background images without them being darkened in the other views.
Just noticed modern view doesn't have indicators either..... Also is there any way to backgrounds not be darkened in the 4 widget views.
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11