• 130(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-10-10, 16:32)redbellied Wrote: Try clearing saved data or maybe drop the stream quality down to a lower rate.

good help had to clear data myself
(2015-10-10, 17:21)dexg1 Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 17:18)dexg1 Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 16:30)paddymcgin Wrote: Yes. The account I have is with xfinity but just won't log me in on Kodi, but will on app or website just fine.

Have u changed DNS actually on the stick settings or in your router settings?

It's doing my head in that it won't let me log in. I think I have done the DNS settings right as it accesses me the vdubt fox sports links, which I can't access without changing DNS.

Just won't let me log in but details are correct.

what have you tried to watch.they mite not be live yet.try one of the blue replays

are you on facebook i could send some passwords.this site is stoppin me

What a guy... I have twitter? : @paddymcgin. I've got a fb I never use but I wouldn't know the password! Or I could send my email? I have tried replays the lot. It's killing me! ?
(2015-10-10, 17:43)paddymcgin Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 17:21)dexg1 Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 17:18)dexg1 Wrote: what have you tried to watch.they mite not be live yet.try one of the blue replays

are you on facebook i could send some passwords.this site is stoppin me

What a guy... I have twitter? : @paddymcgin. I've got a fb I never use but I wouldn't know the password! Or I could send my email? I have tried replays the lot. It's killing me! ?
email would be good
(2015-10-10, 17:51)dexg1 Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 17:43)paddymcgin Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 17:21)dexg1 Wrote: are you on facebook i could send some passwords.this site is stoppin me

email would be good

Here's my old one, save anyone messing with my current one Big Grin
(2015-10-10, 17:57)paddymcgin Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 17:51)dexg1 Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 17:43)paddymcgin Wrote: What a guy... I have twitter? : @paddymcgin. I've got a fb I never use but I wouldn't know the password! Or I could send my email? I have tried replays the lot. It's killing me! ?
email would be good

Here's my old one, save anyone messing with my current one Big Grin

any luck
Yes mate in now in but there doesn't seem to be premier league games in the full replay section? Is there none just now? Or is my location locking them out?!

----------------------------------------------------

It appears there is no longer PL full replays so looking all good.

Cheers man
(2015-10-10, 19:05)paddymcgin Wrote: Yes mate in now in but there doesn't seem to be premier league games in the full replay section? Is there none just now? Or is my location locking them out?!

----------------------------------------------------

It appears there is no longer PL full replays so looking all good.

Cheers man

Good 1 mate
Hi i was wondering if someone could help me please?? I have a vpn and a subscription for nbcsports live extra, the Windows app and from the browser both work great but when I try to log in via kodi i get an error saying " login failed please verify that your username and password are correct? My login is through xfinity.. Could someone tell me if this is a common issue and how can I solve this problem? Many thanks
Hi! My previous username and password is not working. Can anybody help me with a new password and username please??
My email is [email protected]
Thanks!!!
(2015-10-12, 18:01)RachelM Wrote: Hi! My previous username and password is not working. Can anybody help me with a new password and username please??
My email is [email protected]
Thanks!!!
Username and/or password are not sold, handed out nor discussed on this forum please try elsewhere, many thanks
FYI, I've created a repo for future updates. I still plan on submitting changes to the official kodi repo as well.

https://github.com/eracknaphobia/repo.er...phobia.zip
Great just installed the repo!
Can you look into xfinity issues in XBMC? We currently can't use it on FireTV or stick due to captcha not popping up to let you login.
Thanks
works like a charm.. massively appreciate your efforts!
if youre using chrome or android, try the zenmate plugin/app , works a treat!
Just tried to use this addon for the first time this season over the weekend, but everytime I clicked on a live football stream it kicked me back out to the menu page after about two minutes. Tried clearing cache but that did not help. It also buffered a bit a couple of times, so altered the download speed, but that made no difference. Using the same VPN as when I used the addon last year, before you needed to login. I dd test the addon a couple of times during the week, although not for any length of time, and it seemed to work ok. Anyone have any ideas why this should be happening? Any help gratefully received, thanks.
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13