• 131(current)
Release YouTube Plug-in Thread
Deleted
I'm suddenly running into a lot of 'no video streams found' errors. When I try to update to 5.3.8 I get 'depenencies not met' which is probably due to the fact that I'm still on Gotham 13.2... I already changed the version number in addon.xml, but still no cigar. Is there any way for me to update Youtube without updating XBMC? (Yes, at 13.2 that's the name Wink)
(2017-02-06, 18:43)Lirk Wrote: I can't to play dash videos in 480p. It good plays videos in 1080p60, but ignores videos in 480p resolution.
how did you manage to get it play 1080p?
it will only play 720p here
Upgrading to 5.3.8 didn't fix the "stream not found" issue for me. Actually, and this may be a coincidence with the timing, but if anything the update seemed to create the issue, because this didn't happen with 5.3.7.

Thanks to versus for the idea of manually editing video_info.py, because that totally did the trick. This is with the Krypton final release and no unofficial add-ons (well, except the YouTube repo). This will probably fix itself once the version is bumped later, so I'd like to thank jdf76 for fixing this, even if it hasn't rolled out entirely.
I was previously using the unofficial version (5.3.5) for more view types. Since last week or earlier, I found that some music videos started returning "stream not found" error while others were working fine.

For example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePpPVE-GGJw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7rCyll5AeY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I

Upgrading to 5.3.8 fixed it for me but these music videos are now only available at 720P. (I was able to watch them in 1080P in previous versions before I encountered that stream not found error) The other videos are not affected and I can still play them at 1080P.
so you can play videos at 1080p with no additional plugins or players? just with youtube 538?
(2017-02-07, 14:43)luciferus Wrote: so you can play videos at 1080p with no additional plugins or players? just with youtube 538?
Yes... Enable dash and configure inputstream. Search this thread for exact/sample settings.
(2017-02-06, 19:29)wesley9946 Wrote: I've linked my Twitter account to my Youtube account and set it to post a Tweet when I like a video.

But there's a problem: the posts appear in random languages each time I like a vid: sometimes in english, german, chinese etc.

The Tweets look like this when they were english (literal translation from the usual dutch Youtube app on my Galaxy S4)

"I liked an @YouTube video from @youtubechannelstwitter
<Link to video> Video title"

Has jdf76 or anybody a fix for that, or a way to change the language of those posts?

(You can like a Youtube vid by holding down Enter/right clicking/pressing C on the video > More > Rate... > I like this)

<bump>
I am running Libreelec with Kodi 16.1/Jarvis
and I have installed the plugin 5.3.8.

Unfortunately, I can not login. Every time I
enter those two codes it goes through, but
then it says, there was an error and it keeps
me signed out. It worked during the past eight
weeks or so without a problem.

Do you know the solution for the sign in issue?
(2017-02-07, 04:26)gregfrankenstein Wrote: Thanks to versus for the idea of manually editing video_info.py, because that totally did the trick. This is with the Krypton final release and no unofficial add-ons (well, except the YouTube repo). This will probably fix itself once the version is bumped later, so I'd like to thank jdf76 for fixing this, even if it hasn't rolled out entirely.

Manually editing breaks my Youtube addon, which still seems to be on 5.1.19. Any tips from anyone on how to upgrade, while still retaining my beloved 13.2 Gotham?
(2017-02-07, 14:59)mikebeatrice Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 14:43)luciferus Wrote: so you can play videos at 1080p with no additional plugins or players? just with youtube 538?
Yes... Enable dash and configure inputstream. Search this thread for exact/sample settings.
that's what i did but still only getting 720
I have a question about the inputstream.adaptive:
It's been used only by this Youtube addons or there's so other addons use this for play H264 ? I have set the min value to 1.000.000 and max at 20.000.000 and i don't know if it's correct or proper value but apparently after setted it i have obtain a lot of buffering issue in some other addons different by Youtube addons.

I thinks the big issue it's the pass to Kodi 17.1-RC1 by OSMC.... it's possible this build of kodi have some issue whit buffering ??
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2017-02-07, 17:57)WeirdH Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 04:26)gregfrankenstein Wrote: Thanks to versus for the idea of manually editing video_info.py, because that totally did the trick. This is with the Krypton final release and no unofficial add-ons (well, except the YouTube repo). This will probably fix itself once the version is bumped later, so I'd like to thank jdf76 for fixing this, even if it hasn't rolled out entirely.

Manually editing breaks my Youtube addon, which still seems to be on 5.1.19. Any tips from anyone on how to upgrade, while still retaining my beloved 13.2 Gotham?

any specific reason youre holding on to such an old version? whats the benefit?
Hey friends,

Here is how to auto fix the issue for now <3

hello jdf76, quick question, i followed the instructions for creating a personal API key, is there anwhere that A. explains the benefits of creating a personal key? and B. how to determine if it was done successfully? thanks in advance....

Massive and unnecessary quote removed - DarrenHill
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread12