• 133(current)
Release NHL TV™
Looking at LibreELEC it seems like a good solution - I will give that a try, thanks!
where can I please download the nhl zip or date link
(2022-10-20, 09:16)3sergo Wrote: where can I please download the nhl zip or date link
Download link is in the 1st post..
thank you. Has anyone solved this location? I can't get hailaity
NHL is now available in Canada through SportsNet Now. Is there anyway to update the kodi add-on so it will work? I’ve tried the add-on on LE 19 (Matrix) it installs but can’t login. I have an active SNN Premium account.
They are two separate services, so no.
Does anyone know how to cancel this location? The nhl app works without problems.
Hi erack,

Thanks for your great effort in getting this addon back on track. Changing API and whole framework at provider side is huge pita.

I'd like to ask, if you're planning to implement stream quality manual selection. Somehow using hls stream doesn't select best available stream on it's own. I have confirmed it via nhl.tv web app.

When selected as Automatic, bandwidth used is is similar as when selected High, but when selected Highest bandwidth is quite higher and video quality is as we used to have in previous years (very nice). When addon is playing within Kodi, bandwidth used is similar as high settings in web app and video quality isn't as good. I think they're selecting just High in hls to save them bandwidth.

This is consistent with expected values mentioned in when player settings are requested:

"quality": {
        "enabled": true,
        "startIndex": 3,
        "labels": [
            {
                "label": "Low",
                "bitrate": 450,
                "resolution": "360p"
            },
            {
                "label": "Medium",
                "bitrate": 1000,
                "resolution": "360p"
            },
            {
                "label": "Regular",
                "bitrate": 1700,
                "resolution": "540p"
            },
            {
                "label": "High",
                "bitrate": 3000,
                "resolution": "720p"
            },
            {
                "label": "Highest",
                "bitrate": 7000,
                "resolution": "720p"
            }
        ]
    },

Thanks
OK. This could be somehow fixed by changing input stream addon to manual stream selection. But it doesn't fix a fact that some streams (Nationals?) are bad anyway. Been watching STL vs. EDM and national stream despite the fact ads were razor sharp the game stream itself was terrible. Probably reencoded. On STL Away stream it was great.
There was definitely an issue with some streams today having bad quality (Devils vs sharks was bad), but that was an NHL issue, since the website had the same issues.
hey Erack!

for some reason, I have an issue starting the streams on my Kodi 19.3 (on my android tv) / but with the  newest beta version. it says "Login Error: The given data was invalid"....

it wworks perfectly fine on my laptop (Kodi 19.4) with same login credentials.

yesterday it worked fine on my tv too...any idea?

thank you!
(2022-10-24, 19:30)Sweeney_himself Wrote: hey Erack!

for some reason, I have an issue starting the streams on my Kodi 19.3 (on my android tv) / but with the  newest beta version. it says "Login Error: The given data was invalid"....

thank you!
oh, and now it doesn't work anymore on my laptop either....
any idea?
(2022-10-24, 19:43)Sweeney_himself Wrote:
(2022-10-24, 19:30)Sweeney_himself Wrote: hey Erack!

thank you!
oh, and now it doesn't work anymore on my laptop either....
any idea?
Same here. I installed the latest Beta.
I am located in germany
A couple of days ago, nhltv added an invisible captcha to their webpage. I don't know if that is what is causing your problem (the addon still works for me, but maybe because I was still logged in? Just guessing).
(2022-10-26, 14:40)junkmarsh Wrote: A couple of days ago, nhltv added an invisible captcha to their webpage. I don't know if that is what is causing your problem (the addon still works for me, but maybe because I was still logged in? Just guessing).
This is very likely the reason as I am not able to login via Postman anymore:

{
    "message": "The given data was invalid.",
    "errors": {
        "gCaptchaResponse": [
            "Are you a robot?"
        ]
    }
}

I really hate the NHL right now.
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help