• 137(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
OK. Great. I appreciate it. This is a real sweet piece if software you've got here. Thanks for all you effort.
How do you edit the catagories that it provides a box for next to a movie? I am trying to get rid of a subtitles row since very few of mine have subtitles and I don't really care if I have them or not. Just don't like the empty row of boxes all the way down the list.
SHen350 Wrote:How do you edit the catagories that it provides a box for next to a movie? I am trying to get rid of a subtitles row since very few of mine have subtitles and I don't really care if I have them or not. Just don't like the empty row of boxes all the way down the list.
there's an option in the settings. it's under Movies, then check Hide Sub Column.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
I am very happy with how this program handles movies. Thank you for all your work. What are the plans/time line for moving into handling Tv and Music?
r1006 is available for download. You can download it HERE. Just a bug fix release of all the reported issues. Wink

WARNING: If you have not already upgraded to r985 you MUST manually delete your database (Media.emm) and settings (Settings.xml) files!

shabby Wrote:I am very happy with how this program handles movies. Thank you for all your work. What are the plans/time line for moving into handling Tv and Music?

nul7 Wrote:I am happy to say this will be the last Movies only features release. We are now in feature freeze and will release a bug fix version or two, if necessary, of course. The next full release will have TV support. Wink

Smile
_______________Ember Media Manager_______________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate

______________Show Your Appreciation______________
Donate to XBMC | Donate to TMDB | Donate to theTVDB
Over 1000? It may be time to call it a beta instead of alpha!
clock2113 Wrote:Over 1000? It may be time to call it a beta instead of alpha!

That's the idea.... once we're sure there are no more bugs.

flipped cracker Wrote:there's an option in the settings. it's under Movies, then check Hide Sub Column.

Thanks alot I will try that. Smile
I have it enabled, but r1006 isn't scanning any meta data for me. It doesn't work on either my VIDEO_TS folders or M2TS files. It was also a fresh library.
RockDawg Wrote:I have it enabled, but r1006 isn't scanning any meta data for me. It doesn't work on either my VIDEO_TS folders or M2TS files. It was also a fresh library.

Do you have IFO parsing enabled?

Yes, it was enabled by default. I also tried disabling it, but still no meta data.
RockDawg Wrote:Yes, it was enabled by default. I also tried disabling it, but still no meta data.

Any error log created? Are you hitting the refresh button in the info panel or using a scraper? If using a scraper.... which one?

Normally, I highlight a movie and hit the refresh button on the info panel. I also just tried the scraper and it didn't return anything either (IMDB). No error log.
RockDawg Wrote:Normally, I highlight a movie and hit the refresh button on the info panel. I also just tried the scraper and it didn't return anything either (IMDB). No error log.

You mean it's not saving imdb data either? Check your file naming settings.... sounds like you have the wrong nfo setting enabled.

No. Sorry I meant the scraper didn't return any meta data either. Yes, it's getting IMDB data.
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24