• 14(current)
Release Mimic 5.x for Krypton
(2016-12-02, 17:18)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 16:41)braz Wrote: @axlt2002

Thanks, glad you like it! I think I could do some of that in a sane way, stay tuned.

Thanks! Rofl
Added an option to change the background opacity, with options for Low, Medium, and High. Not sure if I'll be able to implement any of the other suggestions anytime soon.
I'm getting empty library message for vertical music menu.
(2016-12-03, 04:37)tteckster Wrote: I'm getting empty library message for vertical music menu.
I'm guessing you are using the latest Mimic from github and have music files but they aren't scanned into the library?
(2016-12-03, 05:12)braz Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 04:37)tteckster Wrote: I'm getting empty library message for vertical music menu.
I'm guessing you are using the latest Mimic from github and have music files but they aren't scanned into the library?

Correct
(2016-12-03, 05:15)tteckster Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 05:12)braz Wrote:

Correct
What happens when you click your Music main menu item now? Does it still go to the same place, or does it go to the Files section where you can add sources?
(2016-12-03, 05:17)braz Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 05:15)tteckster Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 05:12)braz Wrote: I'm guessing you are using the latest Mimic from github and have music files but they aren't scanned into the library?

Correct
What happens when you click your Music main menu item now? Does it still go to the same place, or does it go to the Files section where you can add sources?

Same place
(2016-12-03, 05:21)tteckster Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 05:17)braz Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 05:15)tteckster Wrote: Correct

Same place
I'm guessing you'll have the same issue with the latest Estuary, will have to see how to best resolve it. I guess it's also possible that some might have video files but nothing scanned into the library. Not really the use case Kodi is designed for though.
Deleted menu item and replaced it the same. No empty library message.
(2016-12-02, 08:59)braz Wrote:
(2016-12-01, 18:01)tkgafs Wrote: Now I've got your latest version installed is it possible to add the following to the view of music which is playing in a playlist

the total length of the current playlist
the elapsed time of the currently playing track

and as much info as possible about the currently highlighted track (normally the currently playing track)
title,album,year, track number, genre etc

the confluence skin pretty much does this with the media info view.
I added some of what you're looking for. List view is going to provide the most information.

Thanks a lot I'll check it out later
(2016-12-03, 04:06)braz Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 17:18)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 16:41)braz Wrote: @axlt2002

Thanks, glad you like it! I think I could do some of that in a sane way, stay tuned.

Thanks! Rofl
Added an option to change the background opacity, with options for Low, Medium, and High. Not sure if I'll be able to implement any of the other suggestions anytime soon.

Thanks a lot braz, really appreciated!

For the rest, yes, I think that the two lines widget is at the end not so bad...but it would really have more sense when displayed by pressing the up arrow and not always. Would be possible to implement this as a "compromise"? Big Grin
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2016-12-03, 05:35)braz Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 05:21)tteckster Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 05:17)braz Wrote: What happens when you click your Music main menu item now? Does it still go to the same place, or does it go to the Files section where you can add sources?

Same place
I'm guessing you'll have the same issue with the latest Estuary, will have to see how to best resolve it. I guess it's also possible that some might have video files but nothing scanned into the library. Not really the use case Kodi is designed for though.

You got it! I actually have 5/6 video samples (to test my surround system as well as the to calibrate the tv colors) that are not included in the library. The point is that I have anyway my movie collection that is in the library...so I didn't notice that issue. Huh
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2016-12-04, 00:12)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 05:35)braz Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 05:21)tteckster Wrote: Same place

You got it! I actually have 5/6 video samples (to test my surround system as well as the to calibrate the tv colors) that are not included in the library. The point is that I have anyway my movie collection that is in the library...so I didn't notice that issue. Huh
As long as you have something in your video library, you won't see the empty message for the movies item.
Hi braz,

Testing a recent github version of mimic5 on a fresh install of Krypton beta6. Everything looks OK to me, apart from the fact that the "scanning library" text seems to be overlaid on top of the time, instead of the time being hidden.

---

Also, not a bug, but a request to consider:

In InfoWall view for videos, you have options for banner and poster. Any chance of maybe including an option for logo as well?

~Jondar
(2016-12-04, 06:11)Jondar Wrote: Hi braz,

Testing a recent github version of mimic5 on a fresh install of Krypton beta6. Everything looks OK to me, apart from the fact that the "scanning library" text seems to be overlaid on top of the time, instead of the time being hidden.

---

Also, not a bug, but a request to consider:

In InfoWall view for videos, you have options for banner and poster. Any chance of maybe including an option for logo as well?

~Jondar
The overlapping labels are already fixed on GitHub.

I'll look into adding logos on InfoWall.
(2016-12-04, 06:11)Jondar Wrote: Also, not a bug, but a request to consider:

~Jondar
Added logos for InfoWall view, available on github.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 5.x for Krypton2