• 141(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2020-03-06, 06:45)matxanh Wrote: hi all,
I have read and found my problem for several days but still cannot solve my problem.my device is xiaomi mi box 3 mdz-18-aa and L3 Widevine.I've tried numerous settings and can't get input over 540p for all. Is this my device only get 960x540p streams from the Netflix servers? 
thanks and sry my eng not good

Open the official Netflix android app,
open the settings,
tap on "Playback specification"

In this page you can know if your device support HD (FULL HD)
in general it should correspond to that of the addon
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
@CastagnaIT 

Is there an easy way to tell which profile was used when exporting to a .strm file from the Netflix add-on? I'd like to create a playlist for Netflix strm's and be able to separate them by profile. I've edited your add-on so that when it exports, it creates the strms in the folder structure of /movies/<profileName>/<movie> and /shows/<profileName>/<tvShow>, which I can then use the folder structure to separate the profiles, but doing so has probably broken other functionality.

Thanks for any help.
(2020-03-06, 12:47)CastagnaIT Wrote:
(2020-03-06, 06:45)matxanh Wrote: hi all,
I have read and found my problem for several days but still cannot solve my problem.my device is xiaomi mi box 3 mdz-18-aa and L3 Widevine.I've tried numerous settings and can't get input over 540p for all. Is this my device only get 960x540p streams from the Netflix servers? 
thanks and sry my eng not good

Open the official Netflix android app,
open the settings,
tap on "Playback specification"

In this page you can know if your device support HD (FULL HD)
in general it should correspond to that of the addon

Thanks. But i can't find tap ' playback specification' . I still use android 5.1 and my netflix amdroid app (vs 6.26.1 build 15).
Thank for your help.
(2020-03-06, 16:03)Doctor Eggs Wrote: @CastagnaIT 

Is there an easy way to tell which profile was used when exporting to a .strm file from the Netflix add-on? I'd like to create a playlist for Netflix strm's and be able to separate them by profile. I've edited your add-on so that when it exports, it creates the strms in the folder structure of /movies/<profileName>/<movie> and /shows/<profileName>/<tvShow>, which I can then use the folder structure to separate the profiles, but doing so has probably broken other functionality.

Thanks for any help.
you have to create more "Kodi user profiles" and install netflix addon on each Kodi profile,
then each user can have his personal exported items

or

if you want to allow to exports items only from a specific netflix profile:
you have to enable the "Synchronization of Kodi library with my list"
Wiki: https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...an-profile

in this way only the selected profile will have the possibility to export and/or update the objects in the library,
while the other netflix profiles will no longer be able to modify the library
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
I installed v1.0.0 on my amazon fire stick 4k device.
No problem in 4k, HDR, dolby atmos.
but the subtitle is blank. I can't see subtitles. I want your help for the subject.
Can't find much info on this but is there a option to exempt addons from the Kodi Internet Settings -> proxy settings? I like to use a VPN SOCKS proxy within the Kodi settings, but this is one occasion in Kodi where I don't want the proxy enabled (i.e when running the Netflix addon).
We don't support the use of VPNs. See our VPN policy (wiki) for details.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-03-09, 11:24)theccc Wrote: Can't find much info on this but is there a option to exempt addons from the Kodi Internet Settings -> proxy settings? I like to use a VPN SOCKS proxy within the Kodi settings, but this is one occasion in Kodi where I don't want the proxy enabled (i.e when running the Netflix addon).

The use of VPN or Proxies, it is against the policies of this add-on
Netflix itself does not racommend the use of these
so we developers do not take on these responsibilities

Wiki: VPN and Proxy
Hi,

Since few days I've problems using this add-on on 2 machines with the same error about incorrect password (which is for sure good and used on other computers and mobiles). Could you tell me what's wrong? It was working for many months without problems until this error.

Here are logs: ojizozaten.kodi (paste)
(2020-03-09, 15:03)BigL-New Wrote: Could you tell me what's wrong?

We prefer to have FULL kodi logs, not just a couple of snippets.
Also we prefer them via a pastebin website and not splattered onto our forum, as mentioned above every Post Reply button.
@BigL-New I had a problem similar to yours, resting the password of my Netflix account solved this problem for me. You could reset your password from here.

https://www.netflix.com/loginHelp

https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...issues/502
(2020-03-09, 15:11)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-03-09, 15:03)BigL-New Wrote: Could you tell me what's wrong?

We prefer to have FULL kodi logs, not just a couple of snippets.
Also we prefer them via a pastebin website and not splattered onto our forum, as mentioned above every Post Reply button.  
Thank you for clarifications, I'm sorry it was done this way. Please find my question above updated with link to the logs.
(2020-03-08, 13:43)josh-r Wrote: I installed v1.0.0 on my amazon fire stick 4k device.
but the subtitle is blank. I can't see subtitles. I want your help for the subject.

@CastagnaIT please help me.
(2020-03-09, 18:38)josh-r Wrote: please help me.

I think there are some other people standing before you in the queue.
You're not the only one using Kodi.
(2020-03-08, 13:43)josh-r Wrote: I installed v1.0.0 on my amazon fire stick 4k device.
"subtitle is blank", what does that mean to you? What Kodi version? screenshot? subtitle language?

from what you describe it sounds more like a Kodi problem or wrong Kodi settings

Kodi handles the subtitles, it's not the addon that handles them
  • 141(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14