• 145(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-04-02, 05:55)derrgoo123 Wrote: Maybe this question has been answered. it appears that movies by directors or movie actors information is being pulled by the moviedb helper add on? Therefore, is it possible when clicking on movies by directors or actors we can play the movie from that point? So, to be clear, if I see other movies from that director I want to watch can I watch from that point? Currently, I do not see any play icon but only can review this information?
I think when using the i button when nothing is playing it uses Embuary Helper, but when accessing via the Extra Info button from the Video OSD (whilst in-play) it uses TMDB Helper. An option to use TMDB Helper by default from the info screen would be great, however I don't know how easy this would be to achieve.
(2021-04-01, 21:01)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2021-03-20, 15:10)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-16, 09:37)pettergulbra Wrote: I use "home menu style" Vertical Multi-Widgets, is it possible to always let the main menu be visible, not go out on the left side when you are using the widgets etc on the right side?

Please download and test this version:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip
Sorry for really late answer :-(

This was exactly was I was looking for. Works good :-)
Hope it get's in the releases.

Kindly

No problem Smile i have merged this into the master branch Smile
@FXB78 @derrgoo123 

It currently works as follows:

All list content in DialogVideoInfo, except actors comes from tmdb helper. If you click on it (except actors, there you have to click "up"), then a embuary.info dialog opens. With the video OSD it is the same, if you click on extended info, an embuary.info dialog opens. So all extended info dialogs are provided by embuary.info. In embuary.info dialogs, you can see e.g. movies in a list. If a movie from that list in in DB, you can see the play-icon. The visible condition for that is the following:

xml:
<visible>[!String.IsEmpty(Container(10051).ListItem.DBID) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(10051).ListItem.Property(file)) + !String.IsEqual(Container(10051).ListItem.Property(call),tv)] | [!String.IsEmpty(Container(10051).ListItem.DBID) + String.IsEqual(Container(10051).ListItem.Property(call),tv)]</visible>

I can take a look at it, when I have a bit more time, but can't promise anything.
Is it just about the visibility of the play button? Then I could add an override setting that makes the button always visible.
(2021-04-02, 10:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-01, 21:01)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2021-03-20, 15:10)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please download and test this version:

Sorry for really late answer :-(

Kindly

Thanks a bunch :-)

Now I have another question:
I have tried to make a home button, like things work i Android an other apps.
I have made an script that "pushes" back button some times, because this seems to be the best solution.
But, when I'm inside an widget, it won't work.

This is the code I get when I'm in an widget:
Code:
#HandleKey: n (0xf04e) pressed, action is Playlist
#Keyboard: scancode: 0x2a, sym: 0x110, unicode: 0x006e, modifier: 0x0
And then nothing happens or sometimes it goes up an menu or what to say. Not quite sure.

If I'm in an normal menu, like in settings I get this code:
Code:
#HandleKey: n (0xf04e) pressed, action is activatewindow(home)
#Activating window ID: 10000
This is with the ActivateWindows(home), but it acts the same with script I have made.

Don't know if this is something you work with, but had to ask.
Maybe you know something about this :-)

Kindly
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
(2021-04-02, 15:54)beatmasterrs Wrote: Is it just about the visibility of the play button? Then I could add an override setting that makes the button always visible.

I looked again but I don’t see the play button. However, does this depend on what library items that are loaded? I have not loaded my library movies yet just using addons.
(2021-04-02, 16:23)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 10:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-01, 21:01)pettergulbra Wrote: Sorry for really late answer :-(

Kindly

I have made an script that "pushes" back button some times, because this seems to be the best solution.

Code:
And then nothing happens or sometimes it goes up an menu or what to say. Not quite sure.

Code:
This is with the ActivateWindows(home), but it acts the same with script I have made.

Kindly

I didn’t understand your question fully but do you want your android apps in a widget? If so, that is easy and can explain how if this is what your needing.
(2021-04-02, 16:28)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 16:23)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 10:20)beatmasterrs Wrote: No problem Smile i have merged this into the master branch Smile

Code:

Code:

Kindly

I didn’t understand your question fully but do you want your android apps in a widget? If so, that is easy and can explain how if this is what your needing.
Hi

I have my apps in an widget :-)

I try to make an button on my remote control that takes me home/main menu. 
And it works with the command in setting menu, but if I'm inside an widget it does not work. 
Code mentioned in my last post :-)
(2021-04-02, 16:57)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 16:28)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 16:23)pettergulbra Wrote: Thanks a bunch :-)

Code:

Code:

Kindly

Hi

And it works with the command in setting menu, but if I'm inside an widget it does not work. 

Okay if I understand correctly, then you are trying to get back to home, when you have focused a home widget? Or is there a dialog open? What do you mean with "inside a widget"?
(2021-04-02, 18:16)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 16:57)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 16:28)derrgoo123 Wrote: I didn’t understand your question fully but do you want your android apps in a widget? If so, that is easy and can explain how if this is what your needing.
Hi

Okay if I understand correctly, then you are trying to get back to home, when you have focused a home widget? Or is there a dialog open? What do you mean with "inside a widget"?

I think it is my English that makes my explanation little bit strange. I'll try again :-)
But yes, I'll trying to get back home, so to say.
I have some playlists added to my home screen as widgets. Like newly added or unplayed movies and so on.
When I'm in those playlists (widgets in my head :-)), the home button (remote button) won't work. The it uses the command playlist, and I can't understand why,
when it doesn't do that in a plain menu like in settings menu.

I'll attach my log, where I'm just have startet Kodi->open playlist>try "home button" (does not work)->back->arrow down to exit Kodi :-)

Hope this explanation is better :-)
(2021-04-02, 19:00)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 18:16)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 16:57)pettergulbra Wrote: Hi

I think it is my English that makes my explanation little bit strange. I'll try again :-)
I have some playlists added to my home screen as widgets. Like newly added or unplayed movies and so on.
When I'm in those playlists (widgets in my head :-)), the home button (remote button) won't work. The it uses the command playlist, and I can't understand why,

I'll attach my log, where I'm just have startet Kodi->open playlist>try "home button" (does not work)->back->arrow down to exit Kodi :-)

Thanks for your explanation. I will try to help you Smile Unfortunately, I do not yet know exactly which window you are currently in kodi. Can you please enable debugging in "settings -> skin settings -> Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded -> Debugging -> Show debug information"? With this you can see which window you are currently in kodi. In the upper left corner the xml is displayed.

So, when you press the home button/command to go to home, what window/xml are you currently in kodi?
@FXB78 @derrgoo123 

I have added a setting for override the visible condition of the play button in embuary info dialog. If you like, you can test it from this branch/zip:

The setting for testing you can find in skin settings -> extras at the bottom. With this setting enabled, the play button in embuary video info dialog is always shown. The play function is the same as in dialogvideoinfo. I dont know, if this works, we will see... Smile
(2021-04-02, 23:14)beatmasterrs Wrote: @FXB78 @derrgoo123 

I have added a setting for override the visible condition of the play button in embuary info dialog. If you like, you can test it from this branch/zip:

The setting for testing you can find in skin settings -> extras at the bottom. With this setting enabled, the play button in embuary video info dialog is always shown. The play function is the same as in dialogvideoinfo. I dont know, if this works, we will see... Smile

The play button now shows up! But, when I press play, it doesn't play but it bounces back to home on the movie/ widget I first clicked on Information.

Here is a video to demonstrate. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mpive2al5m0dv...2.mp4?dl=0
(2021-04-02, 23:00)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 19:00)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 18:16)beatmasterrs Wrote: Okay if I understand correctly, then you are trying to get back to home, when you have focused a home widget? Or is there a dialog open? What do you mean with "inside a widget"?

Thanks for your explanation. I will try to help you Smile Unfortunately, I do not yet know exactly which window you are currently in kodi. Can you please enable debugging in "settings -> skin settings -> Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded -> Debugging -> Show debug information"? With this you can see which window you are currently in kodi. In the upper left corner the xml is displayed.

So, when you press the home button/command to go to home, what window/xml are you currently in kodi?

When the home button/command don't work I'm in MyVideoNav.xml 
And from what I can see, that seems to be all the widgets that I have in my setup. Included the ones that i "custum" widgets.

Kindly
(2021-04-03, 03:16)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 23:14)beatmasterrs Wrote: @FXB78 @derrgoo123 

The play button now shows up! But, when I press play, it doesn't play but it bounces back to home on the movie/ widget I first clicked on Information.

Here is a video to demonstrate. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mpive2al5m0dv...2.mp4?dl=0

Can you please try again? Note: This is only a version for testing the function. Behind the Movie Title, the tmdb id should appear for debugging after a few seconds. With this, the play button should be enabled.

• 145(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11