• 146(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
Any chance we can get a vertically scrolling poster wall? I really do not like these two rows of horizontal scrolling because it takes longer to scroll and it bothers me how the order goes like this...

delete
(2020-09-25, 13:45)simillarian Wrote: Any chance we can get a vertically scrolling poster wall? I really do not like these two rows of horizontal scrolling because it takes longer to scroll and it bothers me how the order goes like this...

Use normal poster row view and press down will open vertical wall.
(make sure use wall instead of scrollbar is enabled in skin settings)
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2020-09-26, 01:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-09-25, 13:45)simillarian Wrote: Any chance we can get a vertically scrolling poster wall? I really do not like these two rows of horizontal scrolling because it takes longer to scroll and it bothers me how the order goes like this...

Use normal poster row view and press down will open vertical wall.
(make sure use wall instead of scrollbar is enabled in skin settings)

Oh wow that's amazing! Thank you!
It is possible to see only the fanart in front without the clerart in the view of the movies and series? Without them being seen in the background if not in the front, as when you put the fullscreen widget.
Hey, the skins is better and better.

I have a little problem, with TheMovieDB the series don't appear for seasons, everything appears in a row. While using the seren addon, for example, everything appears well divided by seasons. Any way to resolve this?

Another question, is it possible to remove the kodi logo from the top bar? I already saw that you can change for another image but it is something that ends up having no use

Thanks SmileSmile
@Frusciantism - please go and actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

Coming on and mentioning banned addons (wiki) that violate our piracy policy (wiki) will not be supported or tolerated.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Oh sorry, i can edit my post to remove the banned addon. 

In any case my question is directed to the addon themoviedb or even the local library that the series do not appear for seasons but all together
The point is that no support is offered for any device containing banned addons (wiki).

Yours is, so it's not supported here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-02-15, 10:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: reserved
ImageImage
How to make the home menu like this?
(2020-09-27, 15:06)rajan11 Wrote:
(2020-02-15, 10:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: reserved
ImageImage
How to make the home menu like this?
That's not the Home Menu, it's the Library.
@FXB78

i like very much..!!
can I increase the texture?

this is from TMDB:

or how can i enable auto scrolling for plot?
It would be nice if the fanart in the background would not show under the divider line but just show on the top part for example in the home or in the seasons/episode view. I don't know if that's possible
(2020-09-30, 04:48)Japangelo Wrote: It would be nice if the fanart in the background would not show under the divider line but just show on the top part for example in the home or in the seasons/episode view. I don't know if that's possible

So... cut off half the fanart? Big Grin
(2020-09-29, 10:24)rossomike1966 Wrote: @FXB78

i like very much..!!
can I increase the texture?

this is from TMDB:

or how can i enable auto scrolling for plot?
Nobody??[emoji848][emoji848]
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7