• 148(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hi been using this skin and its great, but one thing i cannot get right is the specials as some shows come at the front of the seasons which i don't like and like them at the end of the seasons, can anyone help.  

thanks

[align=initial] [/align]
(2021-04-05, 13:52)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-05, 13:18)ellega Wrote: perhaps this is possible to make a local search of director with this way :

1 - go in information detail video :

2 - press "UP" to select Director information then press "OK" or "enter" to make a search

Nothing is so simple. These are only reflections, sharing of ideas  Smile
thanks again for take time reading all of us and for your works for always make this skin better and better.

From a user, I would say your basically asking him to change many things which they all work great at this point and it takes allot of time if you ever researched kodi wiki how to make a skin. Maybe best to look at other skins that suit your needs better. Each skin offers different options.

However, leave it up to B to decide. I think all is great as it is.
Sorry it's my fault I don't want to be disrespectful. 
I promise I won't make any more feature requests.  
Of course beatmasterrs  is totally free to answer or not. It's a free job.
I will nevertheless keep this skin 
Thank you for your answer.
I use Vertical Multi-Wideget and when I enable "Fullscreen Widget" I see no change.

"Fullscreen Widget" : ENABLE

"Fullscreen Widget" : DISABLE

What this feature must do ?

Thanks
(2021-04-05, 16:41)ellega Wrote: I use Vertical Multi-Wideget and when I enable "Fullscreen Widget" I see no change.

"Fullscreen Widget" : ENABLE

"Fullscreen Widget" : DISABLE

What this feature must do ?

Thanks

Full screen widget is shown/enabled when you have only one widget in this menu item, or if you use a multi widget netflix layout. Smile If you have more then one widget and fullscreen widget is disabled, it should look like:

(2021-04-05, 09:44)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 11:26)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. I really like the Netflix view as a viewmode.

I mean this:
​​​​​​Image

I know it's a big question, but is it maybe possible that you can add this view to the Home Menu Styles?
Let's say as a Multi-Widgets Netflix v2 view?

I really like the small icons in that view together with the poster image.
Too much I suppose?
No problem, I just really like that view.

Unfortunately, I forgot to reply to your post. There will be no new main menu layouts added for now, as there are already way too many options. The code has become very complex, even if I could reduce several 1000 lines of code lately. We'll see what the future brings. Smile
(2021-04-05, 16:30)ellega Wrote:
(2021-04-05, 13:52)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-05, 13:18)ellega Wrote: perhaps this is possible to make a local search of director with this way :

1 - go in information detail video :

2 - press "UP" to select Director information then press "OK" or "enter" to make a search

Nothing is so simple. These are only reflections, sharing of ideas  Smile
thanks again for take time reading all of us and for your works for always make this skin better and better.

From a user, I would say your basically asking him to change many things which they all work great at this point and it takes allot of time if you ever researched kodi wiki how to make a skin. Maybe best to look at other skins that suit your needs better. Each skin offers different options.

However, leave it up to B to decide. I think all is great as it is.
Sorry it's my fault I don't want to be disrespectful. 
I promise I won't make any more feature requests.  
Of course beatmasterrs  is totally free to answer or not. It's a free job.
I will nevertheless keep this skin 
Thank you for your answer.

Its all fine, you are welcome Smile The problem is that the skin code has already become very complex and that I would not like to add more options for the time being.
Some of your examples I find quite good. Especially that you only show the labels that are not empty in the extended info. I'll write that on my to-do list and think about it Smile

Suggestions for improvement are always welcome. Smile
(2021-04-05, 14:51)meridius Wrote: Hi been using this skin and its great, but one thing i cannot get right is the specials as some shows come at the front of the seasons which i don't like and like them at the end of the seasons, can anyone help.  

thanks

[align=initial] [/align]

Can you please explain this in more detail? Screenshots would be helpful. Does this behavior also appear in other skins?
(2021-04-05, 12:13)ellega Wrote: the text in "subtitle offset" is too long in french :

Thanks for pointing this out. It's fixed in the latest master on github Smile
Smile 
(2021-04-05, 19:27)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-05, 12:13)ellega Wrote: the text in "subtitle offset" is too long in french :

Thanks for pointing this out. It's fixed in the latest master on github Smile

Thx 🙂
Hi..would like to ask..the movie title at the bottom does not scroll in the icon layout. I don't know the name movie ... I missed it in the settings, but it's not there anymore?
the message "Locally stored information found. Ignore and refresh from Internet?" is not complete if french language.

From here :

if english language

if french language

In file \addons\resource.language.fr_fr\resources\strings.po all seems ok

xml:

msgctxt "#20446"
msgid "Locally stored information found. Ignore and refresh from Internet?"
msgstr "Des informations existent déjà localement.\nFaut-il les ignorer et actualiser depuis Internet?"

But if you delete the code "\n" ("new line") the message is complete ...

nothing serious it's just for information Smile
(2021-04-08, 00:14)ellega Wrote: the message "Locally stored information found. Ignore and refresh from Internet?" is not complete if french language.

From here :

if english language

if french language

In file \addons\resource.language.fr_fr\resources\strings.po all seems ok

xml:

msgctxt "#20446"
msgid "Locally stored information found. Ignore and refresh from Internet?"
msgstr "Des informations existent déjà localement.\nFaut-il les ignorer et actualiser depuis Internet?"

But if you delete the code "\n" ("new line") the message is complete ...

nothing serious it's just for information Smile

Thanks for pointing this out Smile

I have tested this with other skins. The behavior was the same for me. So in my opinion this is a problem with the french language file. In other language files there is no "\n" in this string.
(2021-04-07, 23:14)jancip Wrote: Hi..would like to ask..the movie title at the bottom does not scroll in the icon layout. I don't know the name movie ... I missed it in the settings, but it's not there anymore?

Do you mean in the Netflix view? If so, I just fixed that.
(2021-04-03, 11:01)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 03:16)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 23:14)beatmasterrs Wrote: @FXB78 @derrgoo123 

I have added a setting for override the visible condition of the play button in embuary info dialog. If you like, you can test it from this branch/zip:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

The setting for testing you can find in skin settings -> extras at the bottom. With this setting enabled, the play button in embuary video info dialog is always shown. The play function is the same as in dialogvideoinfo. I dont know, if this works, we will see... Smile

The play button now shows up! But, when I press play, it doesn't play but it bounces back to home on the movie/ widget I first clicked on Information.

Here is a video to demonstrate. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mpive2al5m0dv...2.mp4?dl=0

Can you please try again? Note: This is only a version for testing the function. Behind the Movie Title, the tmdb id should appear for debugging after a few seconds. With this, the play button should be enabled.

B,

Has this made it to the master yet? I have been using the version you posted here until I can confirm it’s on master to switch. Thanks.
(2021-04-08, 09:05)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 11:01)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 03:16)derrgoo123 Wrote: The play button now shows up! But, when I press play, it doesn't play but it bounces back to home on the movie/ widget I first clicked on Information.

Here is a video to demonstrate. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mpive2al5m0dv...2.mp4?dl=0

Can you please try again? Note: This is only a version for testing the function. Behind the Movie Title, the tmdb id should appear for debugging after a few seconds. With this, the play button should be enabled.

B,

Has this made it to the master yet? I have been using the version you posted here until I can confirm it’s on master to switch. Thanks.

Unfortunately not yet. More testing is needed for that and I haven't done that yet. I still need to figure out if it will be added as an option, or fallback, etc. But it should be there in 1.1.33 at the latest. Smile
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11