• 15(current)
[RELEASE] TV Time (Video) Addon Version 2.0
GJones Wrote:On my installation, it only looks for the playlists (the small ones inside the larger ones) in the cache/generated folder. I tried in playlists/video, in a separate folder, etc. It complains that it can't find it in userdata/addon_data/script.tvtime/cache/generated/playlistname.xsp.

Can you post the xml to the mixed playlist? I will take a look.

Update: I found the problem. I am working on a fix.

Update: Try 2.2.18. I added a fix, but I am unable to test since I am on the road on business. Let me know if it works for you. YMMV
ducati31 Wrote:im getting an error on the configuration userinterface itself, where if i have 2 Documentary Movie Genre set, that the configuration panel would just stop responding, i can navigate but cannot click... ? any ideas? it only happens on TV Time, not on PseudoTV.

Must be throwing an error. Can you get me a debug log?
jtucker1972 Wrote:Must be throwing an error. Can you get me a debug log?

id love to give you the debug log... but.. im am quite a newbie to the XBMC world.. only 2 weeks Smile but loving it!
i am going to install scrpt.tvtime.2.2.18.zip tonight and see if it still causes the error.
can you briefly tell me how to get the log file please Smile
I will...

Go into "Settings" from the main window in XBMC. Select "System", then within "System", select "Debugging" and enable "enable debug logging". When you do this, you will see some information appear on your XBMC screen.
This log can be found in your XBMC directory.
In Windows 7 it can be found at:
users/Comp name/AppData/Roaming/XBMC

What I do when trying to help these guys find a problem is to set debugging on, then delete whatever debug log is present, then start up XBMC and try to replicate the problem. Once you replicate the problem, close XBMC and submit your debug.log to pastebin.com for them to look at. Come back to this thread and post the url of your debug.log on pastebin.

Hope this helps,
Mark
I'm running script.tvtime.2.2.19 and it seems to be hanging every time I start it on channel creation. Not sure why...

This is on my home machine with my files stored on a NAS not my parents.

http://pastebin.com/Nbz75HeH

Any ideas what is going on? Going to try again without Commercials and Bumpers enabled to see if it helps and will post the log to that if it makes a difference...

EDIT: Okay, turning off both Commercials and Bumpers allowed the script to finish and start playing video. Unable to get pastebin to accept the 4MB log... Will try again with Commercials enabled and Bumpers disabled to see if the problem reappears...

UPDATE: Okay, adding the commercials caused the script to hang again. Was able to get a pastebin: http://pastebin.com/Q46Je1dW

--bornagainpenguin
jtucker1972 Wrote:Can you post the xml to the mixed playlist? I will take a look.

Update: I found the problem. I am working on a fix.

Update: Try 2.2.18. I added a fix, but I am unable to test since I am on the road on business. Let me know if it works for you. YMMV

Sadly, it did not correct it.
Now I am stuck at the channel update section. I set the auto tune to do its thing and it gets to channel 26 fine then just stops, look the configuration files in userdata addon TVTImes, and there are problems with special characters in the name of channels, equal = ~, ´, ^, Action = Ação in Pt BR, Animation = Animação (I imagine this is the cause for error in creation channel grade).
Try fix this, please..

thanks

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Wanilton Wrote:Now I am stuck at the channel update section. I set the auto tune to do its thing and it gets to channel 26 fine then just stops, look the configuration files in userdata addon TVTImes, and there are problems with special characters in the name of channels, equal = ~, ´, ^, Action = Ação in Pt BR, Animation = Animação (I imagine this is the cause for error in creation channel grade).
Try fix this, please..

thanks

Wanilton

I thought I had everything UTF-8 encoded so it will support extended character sets. I know I have tested it with Carnivàle and it works.

Also, a debug log would help since I could see the list of names from it to see which ones it could be hanging on or giving an error on.
James,

All seems to working right for me since your last update. I have a question though that I hope you or someone else can answer.

Is it possible to change from one playlist to another in a channel after all channels have been configured and they have already made the channels? The reason I ask is that I have tried to replace some playlists and they haven't seemed to stick.

Thanks,
Mark
mwkurt Wrote:James,

All seems to working right for me since your last update. I have a question though that I hope you or someone else can answer.

Is it possible to change from one playlist to another in a channel after all channels have been configured and they have already made the channels? The reason I ask is that I have tried to replace some playlists and they haven't seemed to stick.

Thanks,
Mark

I am working on fixing this.
Okay...thanks for the quick answer.

Mark
mwkurt Wrote:James,

Thanks,
Mark

This issue should be fixed in 2.2.20. Thanks to ducati31 for helping me debug this issue.
James,

I am having all kinds of problems with mixed playlists. I can't get them to work...at all anymore.
Here are my particulars:
I have 5 playlists that look like as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="episodes">
<name>Playlist_Star Trek TNG</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="tvshow" operator="is">Star Trek: The Next Generation</rule>
<rule field="playcount" operator="lessthan">1</rule>
</smartplaylist>

<name>Playlist_Star Trek Enterprise</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="tvshow" operator="is">Star Trek: Enterprise</rule>
</smartplaylist>

<name>Playlist_Star Trek Deep Space Nine</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="tvshow" operator="is">Star Trek: Deep Space Nine</rule>
</smartplaylist>

<name>Playlist_Star Trek</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="tvshow" operator="is">Star Trek</rule>
</smartplaylist>

<name>Playlist_Star Trek Voyager</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="tvshow" operator="is">Star Trek: Voyager</rule>
</smartplaylist>

Those are the five playlists I am trying to include in the following playlist:

<smartplaylist type="mixed">
<name>StarTrek_Mixed_test</name>
<match>one</match>
<rule field="playlist" operator="is">Playlist_Star Trek Deep Space Nine.xsp</rule>
<rule field="playlist" operator="is">Playlist_Star Trek Enterprise.xsp</rule>
<rule field="playlist" operator="is">Playlist_Star Trek TNG.xsp</rule>
<rule field="playlist" operator="is">Playlist_Star Trek Voyager.xsp</rule>
<rule field="playlist" operator="is">Playlist_Star Trek.xsp</rule>
<limit>50</limit>
</smartplaylist>

I can not get this to work. Can you see anything that I am missing in any of these playlists? I am trying to get them to play from episode 1 thru the end of each show, with one show's episode 1, the next shows episode 1 and so on.

Thanks for any help!

Mark
hi jt - thanks for the fix Smile

can someone please tell me if my following setting is wrong for my bumpers. its not playing Sad commercial are playing but not my bumpers (downloaded from the bumpers section of tvtime on google docs)

i placed my bumpers here:
F:\TV Shows\Bumpers\

There is two subfolders:
Fox
Documentary Movies

so it would look like this F:\TV Shows\Bumpers\FOX
F:\TV Shows\Bumpers\Documentary Movies

its not playing at all Sad when i use the same files and put it in the commericial folder it plays as a commercial. but i need them to be bumpers..

any idea what im doing wrong?
ducati31 Wrote:hi jt - thanks for the fix Smile

can someone please tell me if my following setting is wrong for my bumpers. its not playing Sad commercial are playing but not my bumpers (downloaded from the bumpers section of tvtime on google docs)

i placed my bumpers here:
F:\TV Shows\Bumpers\

There is two subfolders:
Fox
Documentary Movies

so it would look like this F:\TV Shows\Bumpers\FOX
F:\TV Shows\Bumpers\Documentary Movies

its not playing at all Sad when i use the same files and put it in the commericial folder it plays as a commercial. but i need them to be bumpers..

any idea what im doing wrong?

Bumpers are channel specific so the bumpers need to be in subfolders matching the channel names.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TV Time (Video) Addon Version 2.02