• 15(current)
[RELEASE] SageTV recordings
(2013-02-20, 15:02)crw190 Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 14:46)crw190 Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 13:14)LehighBri Wrote: The ip and port needs to be your SageTV server. Place shifter has nothing to do with this.

I had assigned the jetty web server the same port number as I had obtained above, i.e. 31099. I changed the jetty port in both XBMC and Sage to 8080 and now I have access to the Sage recordings, but no sound!

Sound fixed. Needed to make an adjustment in Settings/System/Audio Output.

Great... sounds like you're all set. Enjoy.
(2013-02-20, 15:12)LehighBri Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 15:02)crw190 Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 14:46)crw190 Wrote: I had assigned the jetty web server the same port number as I had obtained above, i.e. 31099. I changed the jetty port in both XBMC and Sage to 8080 and now I have access to the Sage recordings, but no sound!

Sound fixed. Needed to make an adjustment in Settings/System/Audio Output.

Great... sounds like you're all set. Enjoy.

Many thanks again! There was a Sage media streaming plugin that I needed to install for the WiFi connected laptops to work, but those are working now. This couldn't have come about at a better time. Last night, I believe one of my HD200's officially expired! I had been using a work-around with my Pogoplug server and PS3 as media extender, but the access to the individual recordings was a major pain. I'll be able to go forward with the XBMC extender project now.
I have found a way to repair the HD200s if your problem is that the video is turning off....

If you just want to get rid of them i will take them and pay for shipping whatever and try to fix them.

I've done it to one of mine, it works 80-90 percent of the time, sometimes i need to putty in and just reboot it and its fine.
It takes some pretty serious mods though as i feel there are actually multiple part over heating. could be just some bad ram but who knows.

If you want me to try to fix them for you it could make them ugly but funtional. if you pay for shipping.

And please excuse me for posting on the wrong forum.

[email protected]
SageTV XBMC plugin - Kickstarter

Please contribute to our efforts to raise enough money to have a XBMC plugin built for SageTV:

SageTV XBMC Plugin Kickstarter
Please start your own thread if you have not already. You may also want to name it different to not confuse with our plugin. If you are suggesting a XBMC PVR addon maybe call it that.
(2013-10-29, 01:17)sflamm Wrote: SageTV XBMC plugin - Kickstarter

Please contribute to our efforts to raise enough money to have a XBMC plugin built for SageTV:

SageTV XBMC Plugin Kickstarter

Is this even technically possible?

*EDIT* Never mind. No live tv. Not interested.
The XBMC PVR plugin will support LiveTV.

Sorry to post in your thread, but the reason I posted here was to reach an audience who might be interested in supporting the effort.
The plugin will benefit everyone is the SageTV community and it would be greatly appreciated it if you could donate to the effort as well as tell your SageTV friends...

I contacted Jeff K about attaining an email list of SageTV owners but apparently no such list exists anymore... so we will need to rely on word of mouth.
FYI... I've been watching the ongoing development of XBMC's upcoming Gotham release (v13) and noticed they included some enhancements to significantly speed up JSON parsing (which this addon uses). I decided to pick up the development of this again and publish an updated release that detects if you're using Gotham or not and uses the faster JSON libraries if so.

Also, while we wait for an official PVR addon to be developed, I'm happy to continue to enhance this. Please do let me know if you have anything you'd like fixed or enhanced and I'll see what I can do.

Changelog is below (EDIT: XBMC has resolved their addons server issue so this new version is now available in the XBMC repo).

Version 1.5.0
- Updated reference to json lib to use the fastest lib possible (per this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=173887)
- Updated addon.xml with additional attributes to support new addon repository (forum link, URL, etc)
- Changed order of context menu items to put more frequently used items at top (e.g. set watched) and less frequently used lower (e.g. remove favorite)
- Updated all language files to use required range of string ids between 30000 and 30999
- Updated with additional language support

PS... according to XBMC's new addon site below, this addon has been downloaded 40,383+ times! Thanks for all the support!!

http://addons.xbmc.org/show/plugin.video.sagetv/
Thanks for your continued work on this. I will try it out soon!

(2013-12-10, 21:27)LehighBri Wrote: Also, while we wait for an official PVR addon to be developed, I'm happy to continue to enhance this. Please do let me know if you have anything you'd like fixed or enhanced and I'll see what I can do.

Is someone actually working on this? I've been trying to decide which way to move (NextPVR or WMC) but would much prefer to stay with a SageTV backend if someone can actually make it happen.
(2013-12-10, 21:35)dinki Wrote: Is someone actually working on this? I've been trying to decide which way to move (NextPVR or WMC) but would much prefer to stay with a SageTV backend if someone can actually make it happen.

Not that I'm aware of
Stupid question

Where does one find the dependancy:
Jetty Web Server 2.3.0.14 or newer - I have searched but nothing seems like the right place.

Or is this done through the Sage UI and Plug in Manager?

I am currently screwing around with a new back end box running NextPVR - and want to give this another shot.
(2014-02-04, 02:25)Slack Wrote: Stupid question

Where does one find the dependancy:
Jetty Web Server 2.3.0.14 or newer - I have searched but nothing seems like the right place.

Or is this done through the Sage UI and Plug in Manager?

I am currently screwing around with a new back end box running NextPVR - and want to give this another shot.

Yes, it's done via the Sage UI and plugin manager.
(2013-12-10, 21:46)LehighBri Wrote:
(2013-12-10, 21:35)dinki Wrote: Is someone actually working on this? I've been trying to decide which way to move (NextPVR or WMC) but would much prefer to stay with a SageTV backend if someone can actually make it happen.

Not that I'm aware of

Nope. BUT Stuckless over @ the Sagetv forums has been working to get it working with PLEX. http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61177
(2014-02-13, 04:12)queonda Wrote: Nope. BUT Stuckless over @ the Sagetv forums has been working to get it working with PLEX. http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61177

Yeah, definitely keep your eye on that as it develops. Lack of comskip support in plex still bugs me, but the plex channel is a pretty interesting idea.
I have never been able to get this to work with any system running xbmc that is not the system running sagetv itself. If I use the xbmc on the sagetv system it plays, but my openelec and my linux systems see the recordings but when I go to play something, nothing happens. Does it have to do with the type of video it is? They are mp4 files.

My paths are field in with trailing \ and the unc path is selected and accessible by the "clients"
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SageTV recordings2