• 15(current)
Broken OpenWeatherMap Extended
Well.... Now it's not workin at all....
+1 also confirmed it stopped working yesterday
Yeap, not working
Fine here, Christchurch NZ.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
it's just started working here. how do i fix the map section tho (on android)
Mine stopped working as well. I'll check it again when I get home.

Taipei, Taiwan

On my phone it is still broken. Says 32°F, but it's got and sunny here, lol.

**WORKING here now!
are you able to get moonphase?

if so, what would be the strings?
(2015-03-15, 20:15)ekim232 Wrote: are you able to get moonphase?

if so, what would be the strings?

the addon comes with a README file,
it will tell you exactly which properties are available.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Mine's still not working on the phone, but fine on the PC and Pi 2.
Whenever OpenWeatherMap stops working or has connectivity issues, exiting Kodi takes a very long time. In the 14.2 beta thread, where the slow Kodi shutdown issues was being discussed, a couple users were also running OpenWeatherMap. After disabling this addon the slow shutdown of Kodi went away. (This mostly happens when the addon is having issues). A user named Milhouse suggested the following: "The "xbmc.sleep(10000)" call in openweathermap could be changed quite easily to an abort-friendly "xbmc.Monitor.waitForAbort()", which would permit a prompt shutdown."
Mine started working again yesterday.
Running Openelec 5.0.6 and Kodi 14.2. The plugin works ok on the left displaying the correct temp but non of the graphics populate correctly.
The right side with the extended weather etc, doesnt populate at all. Temp or graphics,

Any Ideas.
Thanks
I hope this is not a question that is too hard, but i did look for an answer on my own and could not seem to find it.
By default openweathermap for me only shows a 6 day forecast. How do I increase that to 10, or more (16 max I think?).
I thought i had found it in default.py by changing MAXDAYS=6 to 10, but nothing changed, so figure it must be elsewhere.
Thanks
(2015-03-21, 14:59)cabrio Wrote: I hope this is not a question that is too hard, but i did look for an answer on my own and could not seem to find it.
By default openweathermap for me only shows a 6 day forecast. How do I increase that to 10, or more (16 max I think?).
I thought i had found it in default.py by changing MAXDAYS=6 to 10, but nothing changed, so figure it must be elsewhere.
Thanks

you need a skin that supports it.
whatever you do, don't modify the addon ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
any idea what skin that would be?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenWeatherMap Extended2