• 15(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
The New England vs Baltimore playoff game is just starting on the live stream, and it's looking great! Too bad it's the only game this weekend that's on NBC.

Wish that CBS & Fox had similar apps. Guess I have to take my chances with USTVNow's endless buffering, or look around for other sources that I won't talk about on this board.
When I want to play live game I get this screen even the game has already started

I can watch live golf and full replays ,showcase,spotlight with out a problem which means my dns server is working fine but not with live games .

Any ideas or help would be appreciated .
(2014-12-11, 10:28)FRAZEFAST Wrote: I'm not sure if it's a coincidence but I've had no buffering issues since upgrading to 14.0 Helix.

I can second that.
Since upgrading to 14.0 final, buffers are gone.

I'm using smartdnsproxy.com, and it works flawlessly now.
Thanks to salman79uk for pointing me in the right direction about a week ago.

I've now got this working on my laptop & tablet (wifi). Bizarrely I cannot get this to work on my PC, which is a wired connection. I can see the blue links however I get an error message stating one or more items failed to play.

Anyone know why this might be happening?

(2015-01-11, 13:35)viper76 Wrote: When I want to play live game I get this screen even the game has already started

I can watch live golf and full replays ,showcase,spotlight with out a problem which means my dns server is working fine but not with live games .

Are you sure the game had started? I've just posted a message and it's timestamped my post with the correct time. It's showing your post as 11:35.

The picture you're getting is what's shown prior to the game however I also got it at HT.
(2015-01-11, 16:35)jaymorley Wrote: Thanks to salman79uk for pointing me in the right direction about a week ago.

I've now got this working on my laptop & tablet (wifi). Bizarrely I cannot get this to work on my PC, which is a wired connection. I can see the blue links however I get an error message stating one or more items failed to play.

(2015-01-11, 13:35)viper76 Wrote: When I want to play live game I get this screen even the game has already started

Are you sure the game had started? I've just posted a message and it's timestamped my post with the correct time. It's showing your post as 11:35.

The picture you're getting is what's shown prior to the game however I also got it at HT.

Yes I'm sure the game had started the picture I posted was from yesterdays game now I get the same picture trying to watch the Arsenal Stock game.
(2015-01-11, 16:57)viper76 Wrote:
(2015-01-11, 16:35)jaymorley Wrote: Thanks to salman79uk for pointing me in the right direction about a week ago.

Yes I'm sure the game had started the picture I posted was from yesterdays game now I get the same picture trying to watch the Arsenal Stock game.

Try change your timezone to EST timezone see if tht helps.
fe33er Will give that a try.

I was curious that this was only an issue on my PC (wired connection) therefore I've just disabled the LAN and put it over wifi. Bizarrely it works so not sure how this is possible.
(2015-01-11, 16:57)viper76 Wrote:

You'll only see this during commercials in this addon. In other words, you'll never be able to watch a commercial that's why you see that screen.
Firstly want to say fantastic work to get this up and running, its my favourite by far. Anyway, I was wondering about the Replay section, neing in Australia the games are on at some ungodly hours sometimes so watching a replay the next morning sounds fine to me. Unfortunately, the replays aren't up to date, the latest Liverpool games available is a game played on the 6th of December. Is this the same for everyone? Is there some setting I can or need to change so the latest game replays are available to watch. I'd really appreciate the help.
Am I missing something? I don't see a "replay" section on the addon? By the way, I completely agree with the abov poster. This is easily my favorite addon.

this is shown when there is commercial breaks and pre match build up not ment for the international market. so you'll see this pretty much up till around 2 mins to kick off and in the breaks
Hi All

Watching from the UK

Installed this the other day. Seems good so far. Am using Cyberghost premium to connect to a US VPN (New York) and was watching the PGA tour golf in great quality.

Will test out on Saturday, but how are the English premier league games when they are being streamed. Good quality/minimal buffering??

Guess the stream gets more unreliable the more people are connected?

Some people have suggested to use SD quality (1200kbit/s) in the add-on settings to reduce buffering. Anyone in UK watched in full HD without issues?

p.s I am getting 16mbit/s downsteam and 2.5mbit/s upstream over my US VPN

Thanks
(2015-01-16, 13:35)drokkeh Wrote: Anyone in UK watched in full HD without issues?
If you have a reliable VPN and a good internet connection you will be able to stream in highest quality.

I have had no problems.
(2015-01-16, 14:02)eyeballtickler7 Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 13:35)drokkeh Wrote: Anyone in UK watched in full HD without issues?
If you have a reliable VPN and a good internet connection you will be able to stream in highest quality.

I have had no problems.

Thanks for the input.
(2015-01-11, 17:56)jaymorley Wrote: fe33er Will give that a try.

I was curious that this was only an issue on my PC (wired connection) therefore I've just disabled the LAN and put it over wifi. Bizarrely it works so not sure how this is possible.

I had a similar issue on one of my Windows tablets, it was set up exactly the same way as all my other Windows devices but refused to play a live stream either via this addon or the NBC Live Extra Windows 8.1 app, the cure for me was to change my mac address, since then its worked perfectly
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13