• 15(current)
v18 Grid for Leia
I kind of love this addon, but it does lack some important features. Perhaps i didnt do the setup correct. I dont seem to be able to set time of the playback. In the standard skin, you can type numbers and the stream will jump to that point. This is quite a handy feature, i really mis this since scrubbing in this addon is quite funky and it jumps all over the place
Does anyone know what i need to alter to turn of the M menu on mouse move. I dont like that with each move this menu popsup. I holds me back for scrubbing and to input time
Guys, just installed Grid on top of Leia on Xiaomi Mi Box S and I'd like to move the settings of the skin from Rpi3 deployment to the new one. Except Kodi on Rpi is hanging all the time - I do have a working ssh session....
Where can I find the skin settings or anything I'd need to scp out of the old box (paths)?
(2019-11-23, 21:59)darmach Wrote: Guys, just installed Grid on top of Leia on Xiaomi Mi Box S and I'd like to move the settings of the skin from Rpi3 deployment to the new one. Except Kodi on Rpi is hanging all the time - I do have a working ssh session....
Where can I find the skin settings or anything I'd need to scp out of the old box (paths)?

I think if you copy the .kodi folder, it will be enough, and everything will be working there also
Great Skin but the only feature missing is Auto open visualization after starting a song.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | Dune HD Homatics Box R 4K Plus | KEF T205
My Favourite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
(2019-12-15, 04:11)Blurayx Wrote: Great Skin but the only feature missing is Auto open visualization after starting a song.

Update: A forum member kindly told me how to create a custom xml script. Auto open visualization after starting a song is now working  Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | Dune HD Homatics Box R 4K Plus | KEF T205
* is there an option to disable text for fanart

*Option for osd to be displayed at the bottom and extended info 
(2019-10-20, 20:41)RMLund Wrote: Hello everyone! Thanks so much for keeping this skin alive!

I'm having a small issue though, which might be a known bug. Or not a bug at all and just something screwy on my end. The thing is, I don't seem to be able to choose subtitles when playing videos. If I open the context menu while playing a video containing embedded subtitles and press the "subtitles" button, all I get are the following options in the subtitles sub-menu:

[Subtitles][..][Get Subtitles][Subtitle Offset][Enable Subtitles][3D]

Pressing the [Subtitles] button in the sub-menu only moves the item selection down one step to highlight the [..] button. Pressing the [..] button returns me to the main context menu. I think there should be a list of available subtitles somewhere in this menu and a "browse for subtitle" button for picking external subtitles. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just me?

I'm running Grid v2.3.6 on Kodi 18.4 on Android TV v8.0.1 (nVidia Shield).
I have exactly the same issue. I LOVE the skin, it's for sure the best skin for kodi, but unfortunably I can not use it due to this subtitles issue. We would really need a "next subtitles" menu option in the subtitles menu. I have to stick to the "eminence mod 2" skin which offer such an option (this really helps a lot of issue with the subtitles).
many thanks for all the work !
(2019-12-15, 04:50)Blurayx Wrote:
(2019-12-15, 04:11)Blurayx Wrote: Great Skin but the only feature missing is Auto open visualization after starting a song.

Update: A forum member kindly told me how to create a custom xml script. Auto open visualization after starting a song is now working  Smile 
If you can share that xml I might have a look on it, and I could include it in the skin somehow.
(2019-12-30, 23:55)Tribu78 Wrote:
(2019-10-20, 20:41)RMLund Wrote: Hello everyone! Thanks so much for keeping this skin alive!

I'm having a small issue though, which might be a known bug. Or not a bug at all and just something screwy on my end. The thing is, I don't seem to be able to choose subtitles when playing videos. If I open the context menu while playing a video containing embedded subtitles and press the "subtitles" button, all I get are the following options in the subtitles sub-menu:

Pressing the [Subtitles] button in the sub-menu only moves the item selection down one step to highlight the [..] button. Pressing the [..] button returns me to the main context menu. I think there should be a list of available subtitles somewhere in this menu and a "browse for subtitle" button for picking external subtitles. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just me?

I have exactly the same issue. I LOVE the skin, it's for sure the best skin for kodi, but unfortunably I can not use it due to this subtitles issue. We would really need a "next subtitles" menu option in the subtitles menu. I have to stick to the "eminence mod 2" skin which offer such an option (this really helps a lot of issue with the subtitles).

I just realized that I also have this issue (I moved to a new player, before I couldn't use remote controller and I used the app to set subtitles, language, etc...).
I will try to have a look at it, why the Subtitles menu don't show the available subtitles (I think this is how it supposed to work...).
(2019-12-15, 05:28)Blurayx Wrote: * is there an option to disable text for fanart

*Option for osd to be displayed at the bottom and extended info 

Originally GRiD would only show logos imposed on landscape art when you selected fanart for landscape viewtypes.  The text would only appear in the absence of logos.

Suspect something has been inadvertently affected with recent changes/updates to the skin.
Hi, 

Can't seem to find Grid in the Kodi Repo.

I've installed your repository from Zip File, but when i try to connect to the repository I get  "Could not Connect to repo..." error message.
I've also tried connecting through file manager manually with no luck.

Any suggestions Big Grin

Thanks
(2020-03-30, 09:20)nhara2 Wrote: Hi, 

Can't seem to find Grid in the Kodi Repo.

I've installed your repository from Zip File, but when i try to connect to the repository I get  "Could not Connect to repo..." error message.
I've also tried connecting through file manager manually with no luck.

Any suggestions Big Grin

Thanks
1) Go to Github, download the latest skin + all modules needed
2) Install the Modules / Scripts
3) unzip the skin, open addon.xml, change xbmc.gui from 5.13.0 to 5.14.0, save and re-zip the whole thing
4) Install skin zip
5) Profit!

I have the exact same issue, it's a big issue but I can't find any solution ! I now the skin isn't maintained anymore but if there is someone out there who knows how to add this button by modifying the xml, i would be so happy ! It really is incredible, every other skin allow to select which subtitle we want (like audio) but grid only allow to enable/disable it without a windows dialog to choose the one we need !
(2020-05-08, 17:45)iRed4321 Wrote:

I have the exact same issue, it's a big issue but I can't find any solution ! I now the skin isn't maintained anymore but if there is someone out there who knows how to add this button by modifying the xml, i would be so happy ! It really is incredible, every other skin allow to select which subtitle we want (like audio) but grid only allow to enable/disable it without a windows dialog to choose the one we need !   

I have modified the "enable/disable" function so that all subtitles can now be switched through. 
Please download and test: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.gri...master.zip
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Leia3