• 152(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
What do you interfering, you are the programmer?
I saw a change has been made, there is an improvement. But remains one bug so I reported.
I check the version from github
(2016-08-06, 09:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-06, 02:12)pünktchen Wrote: The icons are missing in all kinds of list views of MyPVRTimers.xml:

Strange.. just tested and they work fine with me Also the code seems to be OK.

What version of the skin and Kodi ?
Just the current beta for Jarvis ?

And you're using mediaportal as PVR ?

Just noted one little typo that could be the cause. Will post new beta within a few hours
Jarvis latest beta and yes, MediaPortal.
(2016-08-06, 11:48)amshpitz Wrote: What do you interfering, you are the programmer?
I saw a change has been made, there is an improvement. But remains one bug so I reported.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/skin.tita.../README.md
I was literally desperate to find the perfect skin. Now i found it. Keep up the good work Marcel. Smile
(2016-08-06, 14:57)komplex Wrote:
(2016-08-06, 11:48)amshpitz Wrote: What do you interfering, you are the programmer?

https://github.com/marcelveldt/skin.tita.../README.md

I am a programmer 30 years, Nocn PY environment and not in KODI but I'm learning. The Skin of the TITAN gives me all the options necessary for me. I asked for another option. At the end I fixed myself XML Waiting for an update final.
I never waited for the final versions. I did not come with complaints. I know the risks Bata version
Marcel,

I installed from repo...

On dialog video info page you have a row that shows ratings and votes and if the movie is top250. You also have a label if the movie is top250, not sure if you had noticed...
When I try to install script.skin.helper.service-1.0.102.zip

I get an error.

The dependency on scripts.module.musicbrainz version 0.0.1 could not be satisfied.
(2016-08-03, 11:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-02, 01:05)jsnj Wrote: Received an update to v3.6.78. Still no timer status icons.

Hmm, that's strange... Can you tell me exactly where you're missing those icons and in what view ?

Updated to v3.6.79 and the bug persists. In the pic below, Rio Olympics (Tennis) should show a green icon indicating that it is enabled. The others are disabled. Even when I change the client actions to hide the disabled timers, none of the enabled show green icons like they used to. I`m using kodi v16.1, mythtv pvr client.
Not sure if this is a Titan Problem or a Emby Problem, The last few days when Shows/Movies finish
playing the delete option pops up, But it is not able to be selected to click on it.
(2016-08-07, 00:32)amshpitz Wrote: I am a programmer 30 years, Nocn PY environment and not in KODI but I'm learning. The Skin of the TITAN gives me all the options necessary for me. I asked for another option. At the end I fixed myself XML Waiting for an update final.
I never waited for the final versions. I did not come with complaints. I know the risks Bata version

The change you requested is in the beta version of the skin. See the 2nd post of this thread how to obtain the beta repo.
The bug was solved in a script and not the skin code itself, that's why I asked you to install the beta repo.
(2016-08-07, 04:41)Edworld Wrote: On dialog video info page you have a row that shows ratings and votes and if the movie is top250. You also have a label if the movie is top250, not sure if you had noticed...

Yes, I know. I will drop the text line.
(2016-08-07, 04:47)Dion250 Wrote: When I try to install script.skin.helper.service-1.0.102.zip

I get an error.

The dependency on scripts.module.musicbrainz version 0.0.1 could not be satisfied.

Aren't you installing the beta skin from the beta repo ?
That way the dependency error would be resolved.

If you really want to manually install from the zips, make sure to also install the zip for script.module.musicbrainz and script.module.thetvdb from the same location as where you got the skinhelper zip file (one level up)
(2016-08-07, 06:19)jsnj Wrote: Updated to v3.6.79 and the bug persists. In the pic below, Rio Olympics (Tennis) should show a green icon indicating that it is enabled. The others are disabled. Even when I change the client actions to hide the disabled timers, none of the enabled show green icons like they used to. I`m using kodi v16.1, mythtv pvr client.

Hmmm, weird.. I tested it with my tvheadend backend and it's working flawlessly so I guess it's something PVR-backend related. It wouldn't be the first time that stuff behaves different between different PVR backends.

I will try if I can set-up mythtv and/or mediaportal as backends to test with. maybe I can find the issue.
To be continued...
(2016-08-07, 09:28)Glyde62 Wrote: Not sure if this is a Titan Problem or a Emby Problem, The last few days when Shows/Movies finish
playing the delete option pops up, But it is not able to be selected to click on it.

That would be an Emby issue. I will take a look at it tomorrow.
(2016-08-07, 11:28)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-07, 09:28)Glyde62 Wrote: Not sure if this is a Titan Problem or a Emby Problem, The last few days when Shows/Movies finish

That would be an Emby issue. I will take a look at it tomorrow.
only seems to be doing it on my htpc,seems ok on my pc

Sent from my HTC_M10h
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11