• 154(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
@shaktoo
The mod worked great (I'm sure you already knew that).Smile

Thanks again.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2013-10-24, 01:22)wgstarks Wrote: @shaktoo
The mod worked great (I'm sure you already knew that).Smile

Thanks again.
you're welcome
I just watched the video. Wow great. But how do I get all this nice info/posters of all movies on the home page? My home page is empty. How do I make so I can for example see latest added video or series from 1channel or icefilms instead of every time to visit the repository?
read the forum rules about your last line,
we don't talk or give support for those 2 add-ons.
for normal movies or series in your collection you can use the widgets
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Hi

I´ve been searching for a question but havent found the info so here goes...

Is it possible in the latest Nox (4.0.9?) to get the old style homemenu as in the image below?

I have almost the same question but I am interested more in when a movie is played. I the default skin we can see the movies post when paused. Right now in Aeon there is no movie post. Just name of the movie. Boring :-(
Is this skin dead? I love it very much, but it's strange that last git commit was 5 month ago... Sad

Dan
(2013-10-31, 11:26)NiklasK Wrote: Hi

I´ve been searching for a question but havent found the info so here goes...

Is it possible in the latest Nox (4.0.9?) to get the old style homemenu as in the image below?

Yes, you can :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-01-05, 21:24)BigNoid Wrote: Known issues:
CU LRC Lyrics not working: fix by placing this (right click --> save as) in the skin.aeon.nox/1080i folder, overwriting the original.

Thanks for this
Hi,

I read a couple of months ago that there is no more support for Aeon Nox considering XBMC Frodo.

But it seems like there is no movement at all anymore. A little heads up from Phil/Big Noid would be much appreciated - Gotham is standing right in front of our door sill...

Because we haven't heard from you guys in a long time I just hope everything is fine and you are all healthy! That is of course much more important than this skin.

so long
hello
the first picture batman where can i find this plzzz its a great nice picture

thx
BigNoid replied that he is working on Aeon Nox for Gotham overhere : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=165395&page=14
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
Hi Walt74,

those are some awesome news! Thanks for the heads up!

Can't wait for the first pics Big Grin
I use Frodo and today I changed to Aeon Nox 4.0.9 on one of my computers but the strange thing is that is doesn't look the same as on my other computer, also 4.0.9. The new features in viewtype seetings (for movies) are missing.
For instance DB/DVD Cases, Big Covers, Show CDart are all missing. The functions I have looks the same as Nox looked before. Can anyone help. Apart from viewtype setting all functions from Nox 4.0.9 are in place.
(2013-10-17, 16:33)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2013-01-27, 23:13)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-01-27, 22:23)mikebzh44 Wrote: Can't check if it's already fixed in Master branch as my laptop is 1600x900 but with Aeon Nox 4.0.9 on OpenELEC 3.0 RC2, the left banner for main menu is 1 pixel to hight :

I haven't notice this "bug" on my 22" monitor at work but at home, on my 46" TV set, it's obvious Wink

thx. will be fixed.
As this 1 px gap is still there in 4.1.9, you can fix it by editing Include_WidgetLayout.xml and add this code :

Code:
<posy>1</posy>

at line 77

BEFORE :

Code:
<include name="LibraryStats">
        <control type="group">
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(DisableLibraryStats) + !Skin.HasSetting(AlternateTimeStats)</visible>

AFTER :

Code:
<include name="LibraryStats">
        <control type="group">
            <posy>1</posy>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(DisableLibraryStats) + !Skin.HasSetting(AlternateTimeStats)</visible>
This fix was not the good one as it introduce a new 1px gap between statistic bar and top edge of screen when bar is set to top position :

So, to fix both position, you just have to edit Include_WidgetLayout.xml and go to line #86 and change <posy>0</posy> to <posy>-1</posy>
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
  • 154(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14