• 155(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
(2012-10-24, 18:57)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 - 1.5.0 available - 10/24/2012

Changelog:

Fixed: Typo in customization - options panel. (issue 239)
Fixed: Low-List Description Weird Formatting. (issue 256)
Fixed: Skin crashes when entering video settings. (issue 261)
Fixed: Recently added and allinone thing wont launch from main menu. (issue 262)
Fixed: Visualisation + fanart milkdrop. (issue 264)
Fixed: Info panel cannot be toggled from top menu in filemode. (issue 270)
Fixed: Landscape Fixed List - no longer shows the landscape.jpg. (issue 271)
Fixed: Option to change the delay of the info panel is not displayed in tv shows with viewtype banner info. (issue 272)
Fixed: Selecting VIDEOS from main menu does not point to VIDEOS(Root). (issue 274)
Fixed: Navigation in addon options jumps over CONFIGURE. (issue 275)
Fixed: In multiplex view the extra thumbnails do not disappear. (issue 277)
Fixed: Landscape view - Information panel won't disappear with panel always visible + arrow below 2x.
Fixed: Landscape view - Overlapping between Movie Title and ScrollBar.

Great! Appreciated! Thx
(2012-10-07, 21:37)bostoneric Wrote: how do I change the blue background from the files button?

I asked this a while back, looked through all the following posts and didnt see any followups.

can somebody help me out?

I have installed Frodo alpha 7 and can't install the allinone package for Frodo.
It is only possible to activate the Eden script ans so I get an error.

Where can I download the allinone for frodo manually? Or how can I fix the problem?

Thanks in advance for your support!
Last I saw, MQ4 was for Eden...
I'm having one issue in hacking the MQ4 script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml file to show fewer lines of lyrics. I believe the following section of code controls the lyric section, but if I simply shorten the <height> from 300, the current lyric line is no longer centered. What am I missing? I've been working on this for far too long Wink

Code:
<control type="list" id="110">
    <posx>55</posx>
    <posy>12</posy>
    <width>1169</width>
    <height>300</height>
    <onleft>130</onleft>
    <onright>111</onright>
    <onup>110</onup>
    <ondown>110</ondown>
        <viewtype label="535">list</viewtype>
        <pagecontrol>111</pagecontrol>
        <scrolltime>200</scrolltime>
    <itemlayout height="25">
  <control type="label">
    <posx>585</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1169</width>
    <height>25</height>
    <font>Font_SettingsMenuButton</font>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <align>center</align>
    <textcolor>FF929191</textcolor>
    <align>left</align>
    <info>ListItem.Label</info>
  </control>
  </itemlayout>
  <focusedlayout height="25">
  <control type="label">
    <posx>585</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1169</width>
    <height>25</height>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <align>center</align>
    <textcolor>FF929191</textcolor>
    <align>left</align>
    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
    <visible>!Control.HasFocus(110)</visible>
  </control>
  <control type="label">
    <posx>585</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1169</width>
    <height>25</height>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <align>center</align>
    <textcolor>$VAR[value_headercolors]</textcolor>
    <align>left</align>
    <label fallback="--">$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
    <visible>Control.HasFocus(110)</visible>
  </control>
  </focusedlayout>
  </control>
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
A few posts back... If someone could be as kind as to respond, I would much appreciate it.
(2012-10-24, 18:25)Pitbull_Raven Wrote: When I try to back out from episode view (either pressing B, back on the remote, selecting and pressing the level up icon or using ESC), I get sent to a fanart / extra art screen with nothing on it except the art slideshowing endlessly. If I press back again, I end up at the main screen (TV SHows, Movies, Weather, etc...). What I want is to back out from episode view back to available TV Shows view so I can jump in to another show. Not back to main, then to TV SHows, then to intended show.

I don't think this is a skin issue. Check your keyboard.xml settings & modify if needed. Mine are as follows:
Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
      <backspace>ParentDir</backspace>
      <escape>PreviousMenu</escape>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Many thanks. Will do and then report back.
can someone tell me why the random and last items script keeps crashing? it's been doing that since the skin's release. and yes, i'm running the latest version.

Changelog:

Fixed: Recently added and allinone thing wont launch from main menu. (issue 262)
Fixed: Option to change the delay of the info panel is not displayed in tv shows with viewtype banner info. (issue 272)
Fixed: Selecting VIDEOS from main menu does not point to VIDEOS(Root). (issue 274)
Fixed: Landscape view - Information panel won't disappear with panel always visible + arrow below 2x.

Thank you!
(2012-10-24, 20:39)curtis-r Wrote:
(2012-10-24, 18:25)Pitbull_Raven Wrote: When I try to back out from episode view (either pressing B, back on the remote, selecting and pressing the level up icon or using ESC), I get sent to a fanart / extra art screen with nothing on it except the art slideshowing endlessly. If I press back again, I end up at the main screen (TV SHows, Movies, Weather, etc...). What I want is to back out from episode view back to available TV Shows view so I can jump in to another show. Not back to main, then to TV SHows, then to intended show.

I don't think this is a skin issue. Check your keyboard.xml settings & modify if needed. Mine are as follows:
Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>

(2012-10-24, 21:47)Pitbull_Raven Wrote: Many thanks. Will do and then report back.

Unfortunately this didn't solve my issue. If I jump into a series and the back out without playing anything, I am back at the series selection screen. But if I jump in, watch something to the end, then jump out, I have that issue I mentioned. Maybe it's related to the fact I am on Frodo. Anyway, I am bailing this skin for now until it's a bit further along. Anxious to get back to it.

Changelog:

Thanks MQ, very much appreciated.
Thanks MQ!
(2012-10-25, 11:04)Pitbull_Raven Wrote:
(2012-10-24, 20:39)curtis-r Wrote:

Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>

(2012-10-24, 21:47)Pitbull_Raven Wrote: Many thanks. Will do and then report back.

Unfortunately this didn't solve my issue. If I jump into a series and the back out without playing anything, I am back at the series selection screen. But if I jump in, watch something to the end, then jump out, I have that issue I mentioned. Maybe it's related to the fact I am on Frodo. Anyway, I am bailing this skin for now until it's a bit further along. Anxious to get back to it.

I have the same issue as listed here, but I'm still in Eden.
(2012-10-26, 04:59)msderganc Wrote:
(2012-10-25, 11:04)Pitbull_Raven Wrote:
(2012-10-24, 20:39)curtis-r Wrote: I don't think this is a skin issue. Check your keyboard.xml settings & modify if needed. Mine are as follows:
Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>

I have the same issue as listed here, but I'm still in Eden.
Good to know I'm not the only one.
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456