• 16(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
That was very recently fixed, if you grab the newest version that should hopefully work now.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
It seems to work, thanks!
I updated to 2.1.0 yesterday ans found some bugs and have some suggestions.

1. Even though I in settings said not to rate episodes, I'm asked after an episode. At least for some.

2. There should be an option NOT to vote also, not just 1-10.

3. Typo miss in settings for "rate after episode".

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
I'll have to test out #1, I thought it worked (didn't show) when I watched an episode a few days ago.
For #2, you can just back out (or X out) of the dialog.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
(2013-02-27, 19:09)soder Wrote: I updated to 2.1.0 yesterday ans found some bugs and have some suggestions.

1. Even though I in settings said not to rate episodes, I'm asked after an episode. At least for some.

2. There should be an option NOT to vote also, not just 1-10.

3. Typo miss in settings for "rate after episode".

/Söder

#1 was fixed, if you downloaded it before 12:52pm EST, re-download it and try again, there was a merge around this time that should have fixed this. If its still occurring after this, then please post a log.
I've now updated to the latest version of 2.1.0, but I still see the typo miss in settings. Missing an F.

Under Ratings: "Rate TV Show Episode ater watching"

EDIT: I also totally removed the old addon, settings to, and rebooted, and did everything right. Just watched an episode, and after it there was the popup to rate the episode. =(

I pulled the script.trakt-master.zip from https://github.com/rectifyer/script.trakt and renamed it script.trakt and also the folder in ~/.xbmc/addons/

What am I missing?

/Söder
Post a log file, its the only way we can try to help further.
(2013-02-28, 15:44)nate1280 Wrote: Post a log file, its the only way we can try to help further.

I will try. But, also I read the https option should be gone? I still have it?

/Söder
(2013-02-28, 18:29)soder Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 15:44)nate1280 Wrote: Post a log file, its the only way we can try to help further.

/Söder

If you still have this option, then something is wrong. Double check all your plugins to make sure you don't have another trakt plugin somewhere.
(2013-02-28, 19:05)nate1280 Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 18:29)soder Wrote:

/Söder

If you still have this option, then something is wrong. Double check all your plugins to make sure you don't have another trakt plugin somewhere.

Yeah, something must have been wrong, even though I changed the name of the .zip and also checked the folder names later.

Now I uninstalled, removed, and then manually move the script to ~/.xbmc/addons (no install) and now I have no https settings.
I hope it will work now. =)

Thanks.

/Söder
Nice job! Ratings working fine!
When I enable trakt.tv PseudoTV doesn't work. Disable works again fine (frodo)
Using Trakt 2.1.0 on XBMC frodo... and got the error script failed: sync_exec.py
Here is the log

Code:
16:26:02 T:4504  NOTICE: [trakt] get_data(): response.read()
16:26:02 T:4504  NOTICE: [trakt] traktJsonRequest(): (2) JSON response: '[]'
16:26:02 T:4504  NOTICE: [trakt] traktJsonRequest(): JSON Request failed, data is still empty after retries.
16:26:02 T:4504  NOTICE: [trakt] [Movies Sync] Checking for XBMC movies that are not on trakt.tv
16:26:02 T:4504   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\sync_exec.py", line 24, in <module>
                                                movies.Run()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\movie_sync.py", line 274, in Run
                                                self.AddToTrakt()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\movie_sync.py", line 92, in AddToTrakt
                                                trakt_imdb_ids = [x['imdb_id'] for x in self.trakt_movies_collection if 'imdb_id' in x]
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I can sync tv shows but when I select movies too, I get the above error.. Sad
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Would it be possible to create developers repository with this plugin? it's quite easy, only few additional files, but you doesn't need to download plugin manually
I second this (repository)
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13