• 164(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-05-29, 04:16)LEDFan Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 11:45)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-05-27, 15:43)LEDFan Wrote: I'm still having problem displaying the right MPAA certification for the TV Show widget.

As you send me your MyVideos78.db, I have build a Revenge smart playlist to display widget and as you can see, everything is OK with YOUR library on MY HTPC :

You should try with a fresh Aeon Nox 4.1.9 installation (just rename your C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC folder or run XBMC in portable mode

Maybe it's because you are using color icon mode too.

I tried the reloaded icons set (white icons) and I'm getting the same result with the widget MPAA icon not showing correctly. SO, there is surely something broken in the git version I have. I probably modded something once and that's why I get this error. SO, I guess I won't have choice to start over with a fresh install if I want to get rid of the error if nobody can find something that could cause this.

Hi,
same result in my widget MPAA icons,

i hope someone can find a reason for this problem.

Alex
I feel a little bit less alone anymore. I have no clue why we get this. I hope someone can help out.
where is warlion ?
(2014-05-30, 19:27)Surlias Wrote:
(2014-05-30, 08:21)Batiatus Wrote: Now did someone say you could had CD art spinning on the info screen half behind the poster image?

I don't remember having to do anything to enable the spinning disc art, outside of merely having the art downloaded and associated.

Is that for music or movies as well?
All I know about is movies, I don't use XBMC for music.
(2014-05-31, 03:04)MaxCore Wrote: where is warlion ?

Yeah, where is he ? It's really weird to watch this topic growing continuously without him around...
should we launch an amber code or is he just on vacations ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
@ Batiatus

I remembered there is an option you have to toggle to enable the disc art, it's under Misc. Options from the OSD:

Crap, I never even look in there! Cool!
(2014-05-28, 19:51)Anthirian Wrote: - When displaying a confirmation dialog requested by an addon, the dialog is completely transparent. I haven't been able to reproduce it, so maybe it's just a one time glitch.

I have exact the same error/bug several times:

After a reboot the error disappears
(2014-05-31, 13:35)TheGuy Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 19:51)Anthirian Wrote: - When displaying a confirmation dialog requested by an addon, the dialog is completely transparent. I haven't been able to reproduce it, so maybe it's just a one time glitch.

I have exact the same error/bug several times:

After a reboot the error disappears

I have the same error!!!
(2014-05-28, 04:46)noonzascript Wrote:
(2014-05-27, 13:35)sveni_lee Wrote: I think it's not an annoying shadow.
And it don't need to fix because is no issue... Wink

I don't get it. It's makes no sense why a black piece of shadow stops there.

If you look at it in full screen you'll see it - http://i.imgur.com/KUnzCCP.jpg

Edit: I honestly think we're talking about different things, haha. I guess I have to remove the background panel which makes the incomplete background/shadow disappear. Cheers anyway.

Hello,
I think I've figured this one out.
Go to MyVideoNav.xml, and near the bottom comment out <include>Furniture_DarkGradient</include>. This worked for me in InfoWall view, I assume it would work in any other view as well.

I'm thrilled that I've actually accomplished something in the last four hours! Big Grin Now if I can only figure out how to get rid of the "unwatched episodes" count on my TV shows. And the word "Previous" above "First Aired", because I don't use XBMC for live TV. Other than those two things, I'm loving Aeon Nox for Gotham. Huge thanks to Warlion!
Hello,
I got a bit of a problem at the wall view (with logos instead of text)
As you can see the logo is overlapping with the poster just a little bit and there is a bit of space left to the bottom, so it seems to me it is not 100% centered. It's not a big issue but it's annoying me Tongue
Can someone please tell me the line and the numbers that need to be fixed for that?

This message always pops up when I start XBMC, does anyone know how can I disabled it? I can't seem to find the option.
I have the "Live TV" option disabled but the message still shows up.
I thank you good job, you can put colored flags in landscape view?
I did something like this in photoshop, sorry for my English

Thank you! expect an answer

(2014-05-31, 23:58)EDU24RHCP Wrote:

This message always pops up when I start XBMC, does anyone know how can I disabled it? I can't seem to find the option.
I have the "Live TV" option disabled but the message still shows up.

you have disable pvr addons? or uninstall pvr addons.
I'm trying to get the extrafanart to work and cycle in the InfoWall view (red part in the picture). Anyone know how ?

• 164(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25