• 165(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2016-04-15, 04:26)neyel8r Wrote: thanks a ton for this! Smile i have Charter & couldn't get Live Extra to work in my browser for the Stars & Wild game tonight for strange reason, but your add-on is working flawlessly! Big Grin

have a beer on me Big Grin
If you would really like to buy eracknaphobia a few beers, there's a Paypal link on the first page, come on guys he deserves it !
Still loving this add on! One minor issue I have is that I want to use the Live & Upcoming section as a widget on the Aeon Nox Silvo skin to show current games being played. However when I set this I am intermittently getting a script error on startup (ie. when the widget loads)

The error I am getting is: ImportError: Failed to import _strptime because the import lockis held by another thread.

This is being thrown in the Globals.py file on the line: date = datetime.strptime(str(string), date_format)

I think this may be an issue deep rooted in Python, but I wonder if there is any workaround for this?
(2016-04-15, 15:42)talkingoldfish Wrote: Still loving this add on! One minor issue I have is that I want to use the Live & Upcoming section as a widget on the Aeon Nox Silvo skin to show current games being played. However when I set this I am intermittently getting a script error on startup (ie. when the widget loads)

The error I am getting is: ImportError: Failed to import _strptime because the import lockis held by another thread.

This is being thrown in the Globals.py file on the line: date = datetime.strptime(str(string), date_format)

I think this may be an issue deep rooted in Python, but I wonder if there is any workaround for this?

Sounds like something else on your system is at least occasionally running at the same time the widget is starting. I'm guessing that if you could modify the script for the widget, and add a delay, this probably wouldn't happen. Not being a user of the Aeon Nox Silvo skin, I can't provide any specifics, but I'm sure someone in the skin forum could.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: LG Channels | Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2016-04-15, 10:49)Atron Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 04:26)neyel8r Wrote: thanks a ton for this! Smile i have Charter & couldn't get Live Extra to work in my browser for the Stars & Wild game tonight for strange reason, but your add-on is working flawlessly! Big Grin

If you would really like to buy eracknaphobia a few beers, there's a Paypal link on the first page, come on guys he deserves it !

i donated some beer cash to eracknaphobia via paypal a couple of days ago Smile
I will give him some beer money if he gets Golf channel live working for me. So far too many dropouts to the Kodi home screen. Currently making do with Golf Channel live extra on the web

(2016-04-17, 02:57)neyel8r Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 10:49)Atron Wrote:

i donated some beer cash to eracknaphobia via paypal a couple of days ago Smile
Update 2016.4.19 Released

- Added Frontier support
Hi I cannot get into NBC sports anymore with my optimum logins have also tried my Xfinuity login and get the same problem, this was fine 3 days ago, this is the log from my PC version of KODI, my login is working fine on my Android box it's just the PC which I am having problems with.

13:48:15 T:6352 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnbcstreameast.nbcsports.com%2Fvod%2F1a12d9bd-5041-4765-8e40-7ac448156aee%2Fnbc-sports-live-extra0411173501.ism%2Fmanifest%28format%3Dm3u8-aapl-v3%2Cfiltername%3Dvodcut%29&mode=5&icon_image=http%3A%2F%2Fhdliveextra-pmd.edgesuite.net%2FHD%2Fimage_sports%2Fmobile%2F18361_m50.jpg
13:48:15 T:6352 ERROR: XFILE::CFileCache::Open - failed to open source <plugin://plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnbcstreameast.nbcsports.com%2Fvod%2F1a12d9bd-5041-4765-8e40-7ac448156aee%2Fnbc-sports-live-extra0411173501.ism%2Fmanifest%28format%3Dm3u8-aapl-v3%2Cfiltername%3Dvodcut%29&mode=5&icon_image=http%3A%2F%2Fhdliveextra-pmd.edgesuite.net%2FHD%2Fimage_sports%2Fmobile%2F18361_m50.jpg>
Hi I have just down a fresh install of KODI 16 on another PC and just installed NBC sports addon with no other video addons installed and get the same error saying to check my log for details, the log is the same as above
can people log in and view content using a direct tv log in or do you require a captcha?

i have an xfinity log in and keep getting the check log in and password. really want to use this app
Just a guess, did you clear your cache within kodi?

Sent from my iPhone
Hi I'm running on a android box with a direct tv login, golf cannel works fine but I am getting a authorization failed message, please check your login and password.

Any suggestions on the issue?
What TV providers don't require a captcha so i can use the add on?
Can anyone confirm that they have this working on the PC KODI 16 ass mine is not keeps coming up to check the log error message, I have rolled back KODI to 15.2 and still the same problem, my logins are fine as they work on my Android box and I don't have any problems just the PC version of KODI, this was working 4 days ago and now no matter what I do I cannot get watch NBC sports on my PC
(2016-04-22, 08:53)Wishmaster Wrote: Can anyone confirm that they have this working on the PC KODI 16 ass mine is not keeps coming up to check the log error message, I have rolled back KODI to 15.2 and still the same problem, my logins are fine as they work on my Android box and I don't have any problems just the PC version of KODI, this was working 4 days ago and now no matter what I do I cannot get watch NBC sports on my PC

Works fine on my Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 and desktop also on Windows 10.
I had a similar problem to you a year to 18 months ago with NBC via Kodi and the Windows Store app on one PC and ended up having to change the devices mac address to cure it.
Hi all using a t8 android box,I have a official log in if I use the kodi app( by eracknaphobia .Like previous posts I get a log in error.saying ( check user name and password ). I know its right because If I use the Nbsc app it works but the quality of the picture is really really poor.It doesn't buffer but the picture is blurred,is there any checks or settings that anyone can shed light on so I can improve the picture quality, or has the log in Issue been fixed so I can use the kodi app as when I used it last time it was crystal clear.
Many thanks in advance.
  • 165(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13