• 17(current)
Why not WMC as backend?
(2013-05-10, 00:06)JeffreyF Wrote: By the way Jonno, I graduated from LSU. Geaux Tigers!

Awesome! Geaux Tigers! Graduated in 2005, and have lived in Huntsville, AL ever since. Introducing these yankees to a crawfish boil this weekend.

And keep up the good work!
Awesome work Krustyreturns and Jeff! If you need more help testing or would like another pair of eyes to sort through all the code I wouldn't mind helping at all. I have an OSX, linux and windows OSs to test on and I'm using an HDHomerun prime tuner.
(2013-05-14, 02:56)LSU Jonno Wrote:
(2013-05-10, 00:06)JeffreyF Wrote: By the way Jonno, I graduated from LSU. Geaux Tigers!

Awesome! Geaux Tigers! Graduated in 2005, and have lived in Huntsville, AL ever since. Introducing these yankees to a crawfish boil this weekend.

And keep up the good work!

Alabama? Nooooooo! (I kid, I kid.)
Subscribed. I would love to see this. My implementation of WMC into XBMC (through shortcuts & BAT files) works pretty seamlessly, but I would love a truly integrated solution, like the backend you guys are working on.

Thanks!
(2013-05-22, 17:58)Mankix Wrote: Subscribed. I would love to see this. My implementation of WMC into XBMC (through shortcuts & BAT files) works pretty seamlessly, but I would love a truly integrated solution, like the backend you guys are working on.

Thanks!

Could you elaborate and share your current config and files fkr the rest of the community? :-D
Does what you're talking about work for live TV?
I would second the request for your configuration Mankix.
I don't know for sure, but I believe he is speaking of one of these methods.

This is and Add-on to call XBMC from WMC.
http://xbmcwmc.teknowebworks.com/

This is to call WMC from XBMC using Advanced Launcher Add-on.
http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?ti...dia_Center

Jeff
All of this has already be done and there is an installer available. Just search this thread for "quickwmc"
(2013-05-23, 00:22)JuggalotusHeat Wrote: All of this has already be done and there is an installer available. Just search this thread for "quickwmc"
We're working on using WMC as a backend and using XBMC as the sole frontend. No switching.
I know. I was replying to the previous questions about batch files and shirtcuts. My bad, should have quoted.
(2013-05-23, 04:45)JuggalotusHeat Wrote: I know. I was replying to the previous questions about batch files and shirtcuts. My bad, should have quoted.
oops, sorry! Big Grin
no sorriy's necessary, I was the d*pshit that provided no context lol. Any status updates broski?
Yeah, I found the place I think the code change needs to be and everything runs up until this one spot where some memory allocation fails for some reason. Need to hunt down the reason. :/
Eck. Memory issues suck when during with apps. Good luxk on your hunt. The hard work is much appreciated.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why not WMC as backend?11