• 17(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
Harmonised Live TV views - available on Github

-- Redesigned Timers View
-- Harmonised look and feel in Live TV views, no longer uses colour panels
-- Added now playing icons to home panel for live tv, music etc
-- Show Current and Upcoming tv recordings when highlighting live tv in home menu
-- Easy access to OpenElec settings via home menu when openelec is installed

(2013-11-04, 16:43)ascagnel Wrote: I've been waiting to hear about Plex integration into Xperience for a while, and it's awesome to see that you've done it.

How well ip does it integrate into the skin (eg the carousels on the home, TV, and movies pages)?

Can I turn off the curved tile support?

Its a full integration, so all the widgets on the home screen use the plex library data for showing for example new movies, latest episodes, on deck etc. I now no longer use my xbmc library at all. Curved tiles is an option and turned off by default.

And thanks for the kind words Big Grin
(2013-11-04, 13:34)im85288 Wrote:
(2013-11-04, 03:42)iorifly Wrote: im85288,
I have noticed that the images recorded programs by pvr has not appeared ... is a black screen .... I say thumbnails of recordings in the recordings ...

Thanks iorifly, I am aware of this issue but am not sure how to resolve it...from what I have researched it depends on the tv backend you use..I use TVHeadend but get no images back. If you can test in the confluence skin and it shows the icons there then can you let me know what backend you are using. I added a little fix in the table layout

im85288,

I'm using the argus-tv backend .... I do not have the confluence installed however I am sending you a picture of MQ5, however it does not show the images of all grações not ... only recording "comes from below" has no other ...

possible terms what would be highlighted in xbmc?? The confluence has ....

I upgraded to a new version is showing the image of the recordings! Though one doubts it would be possible to put white background on screen channel? with blue selection bar? not much like a black background!

It seems that something is missing!!

Might look like

It is much more beautiful!!

Get it?

Something like this white background with blue selection!
It's a beautiful skin, im85288. Unfortunately, PleXBMC doesn't work in it for me. I have to choose it through add-ons to get to it. I've installed your custom PleXBMC-addon, but I still don't have any settings to change the layout to goPleXBMC. Hope you can help me!
Added white background for live tv as default - available on Github

-- darker background is now an option

(2013-11-05, 16:48)Jellies Wrote: It's a beautiful skin, im85288. Unfortunately, PleXBMC doesn't work in it for me. I have to choose it through add-ons to get to it. I've installed your custom PleXBMC-addon, but I still don't have any settings to change the layout to goPleXBMC. Hope you can help me!

That sounds strange, with the add-on installed all you should need to do is go Up on the Home menu option to select the goPleXBMC option..ie this sequence:

(2013-11-05, 14:48)iorifly Wrote: I upgraded to a new version is showing the image of the recordings!
I made a fix in that area so glad it worked for you Smile And the Live TV background should suit you better now too.
friend
      Thank you! Updated very fast congratulations! You magic!!
Now help me, I think the image of the first panel this distorted ... not scale well could check this? say the first paines showing movies and serials .....

There is an error, check that the date of the program is hidden ... put an arrow because it is hard to see.

Another thing would be possible to reverse? eg the bar that marks the channel that I'm being dark and the bar the other channels go blue?
Do I need to install anything else Plex related or can I just install the addon in the op? I am getting a script error when attempting to use "GoPlex" but I had plex and the plexbmc repo installed before.
(2013-11-05, 22:34)iorifly Wrote: friend
      Thank you! Updated very fast congratulations! You magic!!
Now help me, I think the image of the first panel this distorted ... not scale well could check this? say the first paines showing movies and serials .....

There is an error, check that the date of the program is hidden ... put an arrow because it is hard to see.

Another thing would be possible to reverse? eg the bar that marks the channel that I'm being dark and the bar the other channels go blue?

Good spot with the error! I fixed this now and the panel is slightly bigger so the icons should be ok. As for the highlighting, for now I will keep it as it is as it is a mirror image of when the black background is used.

(2013-11-05, 23:11)kri kri Wrote: Do I need to install anything else Plex related or can I just install the addon in the op? I am getting a script error when attempting to use "GoPlex" but I had plex and the plexbmc repo installed before.

It should work with only the add-on I modded in the first post, can you access your plex media via the add-on directly? The add-on on my system is shown as:

ok! I await if possible put the future .. I will be grateful!
   You can resize the icon of the channel that it is running on top? My gets a lil bit distorted
(2013-11-05, 23:27)iorifly Wrote: ok! I await if possible put the future .. I will be grateful!
   You can resize the icon of the channel that it is running on top? My gets a lil bit distorted

I made an attempt to resize, but as I have never had the problem it is hard to reproduce. I think resizing your icons as suggested by fantasticn may be the best solution if this fix does not work.
(2013-11-05, 23:11)kri kri Wrote: Do I need to install anything else Plex related or can I just install the addon in the op? I am getting a script error when attempting to use "GoPlex" but I had plex and the plexbmc repo installed before.

It should work with only the add-on I modded in the first post, can you access your plex media via the add-on directly? The add-on on my system is shown as:

[/quote]
No it brings up the script error, its the same on Amber skin though. I will attempt to clean out my xbmc and install just your addon, thanks. I will also try posting in the correct thread, I think I saw a new plexbmc thread somewhere.
Ok, thanks, put the icons I use, so station for several reasons not only xbmc ... understand more ..... and can survive that way thanks!!!
    Another thing first panel this distorted too ...
(2013-11-06, 01:20)kri kri Wrote:

No it brings up the script error, its the same on Amber skin though. I will attempt to clean out my xbmc and install just your addon, thanks. I will also try posting in the correct thread, I think I saw a new plexbmc thread somewhere.
[/quote]

And now its working...only thing I changed was turning on debug logging to see what was going on.
(2013-11-05, 22:13)im85288 Wrote: Added white background for live tv as default - available on Github

-- darker background is now an option

Could you make dark OSD an option too?

As in, instead of the usual:

Have an option to make it like this:
(2013-11-05, 22:13)im85288 Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 16:48)Jellies Wrote: It's a beautiful skin, im85288. Unfortunately, PleXBMC doesn't work in it for me. I have to choose it through add-ons to get to it. I've installed your custom PleXBMC-addon, but I still don't have any settings to change the layout to goPleXBMC. Hope you can help me!

That sounds strange, with the add-on installed all you should need to do is go Up on the Home menu option to select the goPleXBMC option..ie this sequence
... I'm an idiot. I had disabled Home and only added TV Shows and Movies as I thought it would replace it there. Thanks a lot for the reply and the skin. And for your patience with morons like me!

On a totally unrelated note, do you accept donations anywhere?
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9