• 17(current)
Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
I so want to use this add-on, but I've never used it's predecessor.
I would love to use only the intro movie.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-09-04, 16:06)marhutchy Wrote: I so want to use this add-on, but I've never used it's predecessor.

You can absolutely do that! Just create a new sequence and only add the elements you want to use before and after your feature.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
(2015-09-04, 16:37)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:
(2015-09-04, 16:06)marhutchy Wrote: I so want to use this add-on, but I've never used it's predecessor.

You can absolutely do that! Just create a new sequence and only add the elements you want to use before and after your feature.

Okay. Is the beta version able to do that now?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-09-04, 16:56)marhutchy Wrote: Okay. Is the beta version able to do that now?

Yep, sure can. Keep in mind there are currently no instructions since it's in Beta. A hint: set your configuration settings, launch the add-on, then hit C to bring up the context menu and find new sequence.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Where is the download link?
Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Download it from here. You need to sign up first:

http://cinemavision.tv/files/

This video from Scott should give you a quick run through:

My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
(2015-09-04, 17:33)movie78 Wrote: Where is the download link?
Thanks!
(2015-09-04, 18:18)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Download it from here. You need to sign up first:

You beat me to it! Thanks for chiming in. The link is in the very first post in this thread, as well.

Great work Scott and team. This is looking great so far, very flexible and feature rich even now in beta form.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
is home automation via http commands also already included at the beta?
(2015-09-04, 18:18)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Download it from here. You need to sign up first:

This video from Scott should give you a quick run through:

Thanks!

Will try it tonight!!!!!!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-09-04, 18:24)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Great work Scott and team. This is looking great so far, very flexible and feature rich even now in beta form.

Thanks! Our developer deserves the credit. He took the nonsense I handed him and turned it into gold. We wanted to give the community something that would fit all of the needs that Cinema Experience was able to fill, and add a whole bunch of cool new functionality. Honestly, the versions that are released as Beta are probably closer to Release Candidates than they are to Beta. We wanted it to work pretty well when we handed it to the community for testing. Big Grin

(2015-09-04, 19:14)coyote82 Wrote: is home automation via http commands also already included at the beta?

Sure is! I haven't got the resources to test it - so PLEASE test it. When you get it working, comment your code and post it up so that I can put up some scriptlets for folks to just download, modify and use!

(2015-09-04, 20:39)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote: Thanks! Our developer deserves the credit. He took the nonsense I handed him and turned it into gold. We wanted to give the community something that would fit all of the needs that Cinema Experience was able to fill, and add a whole bunch of cool new functionality. Honestly, the versions that are released as Beta are probably closer to Release Candidates than they are to Beta. We wanted it to work pretty well when we handed it to the community for testing. Big Grin
Well you guys did an awesome job, keep up the good work Wink
(2015-09-04, 20:39)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:
(2015-09-04, 18:24)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Great work Scott and team. This is looking great so far, very flexible and feature rich even now in beta form.

Thanks! Our developer deserves the credit. He took the nonsense I handed him and turned it into gold. We wanted to give the community something that would fit all of the needs that Cinema Experience was able to fill, and add a whole bunch of cool new functionality. Honestly, the versions that are released as Beta are probably closer to Release Candidates than they are to Beta. We wanted it to work pretty well when we handed it to the community for testing. Big Grin
Big Grin Awesome work guys
And soooo easy to to get it up and running, download, enable, launch, WoW! Big Grin

Question: The Audio Format Bumper is only playing 2.0 audio, I suppose it's because it's streaming a cvurl... I have a CE folder with actual audio files that I'm trying to point CV to but it won't pick up the entire folder, just individual files. What am I doing wrong?
Settings>audioformat>Method>File
is there also already a plan to make it workable to use the cinema experience button in the menu to start a movie? Or do I always program a sequence for a movie?
Is it possible to automatically launch cinema vision before every movie? (So when I press Play on a movie, the intro starts and after, the movie)
Because i always use my iPad for movie selection and there's no possibility to launch cinema vision.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5