Night Release Thread
mcborzu Wrote:Update 5/26/2010
-Added blue box to 'add source' dialogs for easier navigation
-Fixed issue where no image shows up on weather screen if no backdrops selected
-Changed up look of settings section
-Updated the view options for addons section
-added trailer option to view "16x9"

**Both git and regular download up to date

You left the Debug info line in. I know It's just a mistake but can you add an option for that like in Alaska setting.

trailer works in view "16x9" but there is nothing indicate that the movie have a trailer like in other views.
Graphicsgod Wrote:For those that have a LARGE library of "Weird Al" and need CD art and images, here you go! Just download and copy into your music directory. I spent the day cleaning up and find the artwork for each CD. As for the CD's themselves, I could only find one on XBMC Stuff, so I had to bust out my old CD's and scan each one. Sadly I cannot find my Straight Out of Lynnwood CD Sad... So if anyone has a scan of this, please upload it!! Hopefully I will find it soon. Knowing my luck the thieves stole this CD.. Anyway enjoy!!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tqmtiyymwk...Images.rar

Let Me know if there are any problems getting the file. Hopefully this will help Weird Al fans out there.

Also is there any way to get the web owner of XBMC Stuff informed to upload my CD scans to his site?!?

And if anyone wants to share CD art for alternative and rock music, please do!! Took me ALL day just for this folder Sad..

Peace!!

why don't upload them on xbmcstuff?
psike Wrote:You left the Debug info line in. I know It's just a mistake but can you add an option for that like in Alaska setting.

trailer works in view "16x9" but there is nothing indicate that the movie have a trailer like in other views.

It's now feature of XBMC, Hitcher created his and thus a skin setting. I just changed it on git, or you can open up addon.xml and turn debugging to false..

themugger Wrote:Hi, im using 30362 and im having problems adding the custom home menu items. when i try to select favourite all i get is a blank box pop up? i have obviusoly created a few favs but nothing is displayed here.

I thought this was a problem with pre merge release but i am using a fairly stable merge version....

thanks

I'm on same build on Windows7, it works for me...did you give it a couple seconds, sometimes it takes 3-5 seconds to populate with info.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Thanks, didn't know that.
mcborzu Wrote:It's now feature of XBMC, Hitcher created his and thus a skin setting. I just changed it on git, or you can open up addon.xml and turn debugging to false..

I'm on same build on Windows7, it works for me...did you give it a couple seconds, sometimes it takes 3-5 seconds to populate with info.

ill give it another go, ta...
mcborzu Wrote:I looked into placing a global clock, but I'm not into all that breadcrumb stuff and wanted the views to be filled with only media info. I looked at where I could sneak it in but some views the top right is free, but it's only free if you dont have anything "now playing'.

I know this is slipping dangerously into the "can't please everybody" category, and I'm down to try to mod on my own if you dislike this idea, but would you consider working on a skin setting to toggle between either global Now Playing or global time?
ppic Wrote:why don't upload them on xbmcstuff?

Lol, thanks for the tip Wink! I didn't think I had the power.. after fumbling around I figured out what I needed to do to upload the images. So now they are uploaded to the site.

But for those that want more than just the cdarts and want all the hard work done for them, you just have to download my rar file and copy it over to their music directory and copy their music over and.. DONE! No muss, no fuss!
Are scrapers working in the 30362 build for Windows?
Rad_ Wrote:I know this is slipping dangerously into the "can't please everybody" category, and I'm down to try to mod on my own if you dislike this idea, but would you consider working on a skin setting to toggle between either global Now Playing or global time?

That might be a little more doable...People have asked for global clock but every time I try I just can't think of a way to get it in.

Zoso161 Wrote:Are scrapers working in the 30362 build for Windows?

Scrappers have been good for me on every SVN on Windows for me atleast for the past 4-5 weeks since I've been messing around with the SVN builds. 30362 has been good for me

Graphicsgod Wrote:Lol, thanks for the tip Wink! I didn't think I had the power.. after fumbling around I figured out what I needed to do to upload the images. So now they are uploaded to the site.

But for those that want more than just the cdarts and want all the hard work done for them, you just have to download my rar file and copy it over to their music directory and copy their music over and.. DONE! No muss, no fuss!

Did you know that there's a cdart plugin to download the cdart.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...art+plugin
Nothing to copy all goes aut. Wink
mcborzu Wrote:Scrappers have been good for me on every SVN on Windows for me atleast for the past 4-5 weeks since I've been messing around with the SVN builds. 30362 has been good for me

Cool. I tried last night's build and it wasn't working. I'll give 30362 a try tonight. Thank you so much for all of your help and your work on Night. It's really great.
Graphicsgod Wrote:Lol, thanks for the tip Wink! I didn't think I had the power.. after fumbling around I figured out what I needed to do to upload the images. So now they are uploaded to the site.

well, should take care to have the same directory structure to work too Big Grin
themugger Wrote:ill give it another go, ta...

nope still nothing and i waited a while.... Ill go with a clean build and a clean skin using latest update... anyone else had this problem...

Thanks
themugger Wrote:nope still nothing and i waited a while.... Ill go with a clean build and a clean skin using latest update... anyone else had this problem...

Thanks

Before you do all that, did you download the script.favorites? you can grab it from HERE

• 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night Release Thread2