• 175(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-06-15, 15:38)MaxCore Wrote: @mikebzh44

You use github for your Aeon nox skin ?

Yes.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
-- Not a skin related problem, wasn't thinking --
....moved...
(2014-06-15, 07:12)kuzeth Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 14:55)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 13:54)kuzeth Wrote: Come on, I can't be the only one bothered by this...

It's a bug apparently, I think it has something to do with aspect ratio.
For a quick fix:
Try these values from line 171 in viewtype_tripanel.xml

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
                    <
left>55</left>
                    <
top>11</top>
                    <
width>530</width>
                    <
height>835</height>
                    <
aspectratio align="center" scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
                    <
texture background="true" diffuse="views/tripanel/poster_diffuse.png" fallback="DefaultVideoBigPoster.png">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
                    <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
</
control

I'm gone now for the weekend, so won't be able to help further.

Hey, thanks for getting back to me Smile

I don't have the greatest XML editing experience, but I managed to find the line and cut/pasted (and deleted) what you suggested. In fullscreen mode it extends the picture outside the border, in windowed mode it fits near-perfect but the top is a cm lower.

If its worked for you I was wondering if you would be kind enough to pastebin the entire XML file for me so I can just overwrite the existing.

There is honestly no rush, and thanks for your help thus far. Have an awesome weekend Smile

Kuzeth,

I'm guessing you're not using a 16:9 aspect ratio. As said by karandras24, you can mess around with the top and left values to get it perfect for your needs.

Edit: Had to find a fix, so I forked Warlion's repository and fixed it in my own.

https://github.com/Amelandbor/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9
(2014-06-15, 02:37)falconexe Wrote: Well, I did some searching and I found this thread with some custom code to get around it.

Prevent Specials from Being Counted in Total

mikebzh44, WarLion, or anyone else that can help, is this code useful for Aeon Nox 4.9.1 in solving this issue? Is it something we could incorporate as a flag for a view?

Something like "Include Specials in Season Count" Yes/No Flag?

I will have a look on this as I have also a special season for Top Gear.

(2014-06-16, 10:34)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2014-06-15, 07:12)kuzeth Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 14:55)Amelandbor Wrote: It's a bug apparently, I think it has something to do with aspect ratio.
For a quick fix:
Try these values from line 171 in viewtype_tripanel.xml

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
                    <
left>55</left>
                    <
top>11</top>
                    <
width>530</width>
                    <
height>835</height>
                    <
aspectratio align="center" scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
                    <
texture background="true" diffuse="views/tripanel/poster_diffuse.png" fallback="DefaultVideoBigPoster.png">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
                    <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
</
control

I'm gone now for the weekend, so won't be able to help further.

Hey, thanks for getting back to me Smile

I don't have the greatest XML editing experience, but I managed to find the line and cut/pasted (and deleted) what you suggested. In fullscreen mode it extends the picture outside the border, in windowed mode it fits near-perfect but the top is a cm lower.

If its worked for you I was wondering if you would be kind enough to pastebin the entire XML file for me so I can just overwrite the existing.

There is honestly no rush, and thanks for your help thus far. Have an awesome weekend Smile

Kuzeth,

I'm guessing you're not using a 16:9 aspect ratio. As said by karandras24, you can mess around with the top and left values to get it perfect for your needs.

Edit: Had to find a fix, so I forked Warlion's repository and fixed it in my own.

Awesome work man! Thanks a lot Big Grin

For the record, I am using a 16:9 monitor.

Also, I noticed that only viewtype 1 (the default) has the picture within the borders, here is an example:

Whilst it doesn't bother me and you've done more than enough in my eyes, I know this would drive me nuts if it was something I was working on Tongue
(2014-06-16, 16:58)kuzeth Wrote:
(2014-06-16, 10:34)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2014-06-15, 07:12)kuzeth Wrote: Hey, thanks for getting back to me Smile

Kuzeth,

Also, I noticed that only viewtype 1 (the default) has the picture within the borders, here is an example:

Whilst it doesn't bother me and you've done more than enough in my eyes, I know this would drive me nuts if it was something I was working on Tongue

Fixed on github.
Should be fixed by using this xml :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7s6dj4zkk6qxtz...iPanel.xml

Oops, Amelandbor fix it first.

@Amelandbor

Can you add the Mikebzh44 fix on your git please (disable plot in paused state)

thx

(2014-06-13, 14:55)mikebzh44 Wrote: I have already remove this feature because some french users and I were not a big fan of this animation.

So you can download this file :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zd5ump1u3k8sexi/includes.xml

Or edit your includes.xml file and comment lines 1251 & 1252, 1302 & 1303 and 1383 to 1423.
Would it not be a good idea to start a new thread with all the different versions of the modded .xml files? This one moves so damn fast and it feels that the same stuff comes up every 5 pages
Hey

Just recently updated to Gotham and downloaded this skin. Everything is looking good and working well except is there anyway to disable the poster turning over to the plot when you are in the pause screen. (Haven't had a chance to fully check the whole thread so it may have been answered)

Thanks
(2014-06-17, 07:40)mtoddster Wrote: Hey

Just recently updated to Gotham and downloaded this skin. Everything is looking good and working well except is there anyway to disable the poster turning over to the plot when you are in the pause screen. (Haven't had a chance to fully check the whole thread so it may have been answered)

Thanks
Check thread 2619
(2014-06-17, 07:40)mtoddster Wrote: Hey

Thanks

See post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1733388
(2014-06-16, 17:28)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2014-06-16, 16:58)kuzeth Wrote:
(2014-06-16, 10:34)Amelandbor Wrote: Kuzeth,

Fixed on github.

Truly awesome work! Thanks a lot!
(2014-06-17, 00:11)MaxCore Wrote: @Amelandbor

Can you add the Mikebzh44 fix on your git please (disable plot in paused state)

thx

(2014-06-13, 14:55)mikebzh44 Wrote: I have already remove this feature because some french users and I were not a big fan of this animation.

So you can download this file :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zd5ump1u3k8sexi/includes.xml

Or edit your includes.xml file and comment lines 1251 & 1252, 1302 & 1303 and 1383 to 1423.

Done, don't like it either so disabled it.
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25