• 178(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2016-08-22, 21:39)jigby Wrote: I have a direct tv account and everything is working intermittently.. certain games refuse to stream like the Man U vs Southampton game but others work like the arsenal replay.just thought I'd add my experience to the rest.. happy to help with logs etc anyway I can

I am in the same boat as you mate. On kodi 16.1 for those that have the add on working which version are you on?

@eraknaphobia we love you lots please don't give up on your great add on!
All working ok here, using Kodi 16,1 official cable login and DNS.
Small buffering issues I solve with lowering the stream speed.
Also get often failed to authorize, but usually works after the
third time. All in all fantastic app !
(2016-08-22, 10:02)nax0101 Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 16:13)yhs4260 Wrote: Still broken for me, tried several streams on several bitrates. I usually get playback failed, sometimes authorisation failed.

But they work on my PC absolutely fine using the NBCSN website.

I think something must have changed backend and the plugin probably needs an update to workaround whatever they have done.

Also tried on my Android tablet and My chromecast and its fine on those too.

Can i ask how you got this to work on the Chromecast?

Sorry I meant Firestick not chromecast. And just using the official NBC Sports App
(2016-08-23, 15:51)yhs4260 Wrote:
(2016-08-22, 10:02)nax0101 Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 16:13)yhs4260 Wrote: Still broken for me, tried several streams on several bitrates. I usually get playback failed, sometimes authorisation failed.

But they work on my PC absolutely fine using the NBCSN website.

I think something must have changed backend and the plugin probably needs an update to workaround whatever they have done.

Also tried on my Android tablet and My chromecast and its fine on those too.

Can i ask how you got this to work on the Chromecast?

Sorry I meant Firestick not chromecast. And just using the official NBC Sports App

I use the official NBC Sports app for Firestick. I downloaded it from the Amazon app store, put in my Directv login details, and it streams without buffering. The quality of the stream optimizes in line with the speed of your internet connection. On my internet speed, the quality of the streams I get is HQ at the very best, no HD streams.
Hey guys Im new to the Kodi community but Is it safe to say that ....this is where were are as far as the latest status on this NBC addon....in regards to it still broken and me usually getting the playback failed and sometimes authorization failed ?
(2016-08-25, 19:31)sdeen24 Wrote: Hey guys Im new to the Kodi community but Is it safe to say that ....this is where were are as far as the latest status on this NBC addon....in regards to it still broken and me usually getting the playback failed and sometimes authorization failed ?
The addon is not broken, it's probably from your end. What login details are you using?
Hey guys I have not been on this thread for quite sometime, reason being I could never get this addon to work correctly, I got it working Once I believe, that was a while back so I give up on it and just used my xfinity App or NBCSN app. I spend time between UK and USA, I have two separate accounts for NBCSN, One being my own Comcast account and the other being my brothers who lives in the US full time. No matter how many times I try I always come across errors with this addon, Even when in the US I get errors, tells me to check log. Can anyone provide a solution to this? I've tried a DNS, VPN's and as Ive said been actually in the US and still cant get it working, free streams work and that's about it.

I would greatly appreciate some help on this guys. thanks alot
(2016-08-25, 21:02)cmac86 Wrote: Hey guys I have not been on this thread for quite sometime, reason being I could never get this addon to work correctly, I got it working Once I believe, that was a while back so I give up on it and just used my xfinity App or NBCSN app. I spend time between UK and USA, I have two separate accounts for NBCSN, One being my own Comcast account and the other being my brothers who lives in the US full time. No matter how many times I try I always come across errors with this addon, Even when in the US I get errors, tells me to check log. Can anyone provide a solution to this? I've tried a DNS, VPN's and as Ive said been actually in the US and still cant get it working, free streams work and that's about it.

I would greatly appreciate some help on this guys. thanks alot
Apparently people with comcast xfinity login details are having errors using this addon, have you tried any other login, say Directv?
(2016-08-25, 21:07)sweetnonso Wrote:
(2016-08-25, 21:02)cmac86 Wrote: ... No matter how many times I try I always come across errors with this addon, Even when in the US I get errors, tells me to check log...
Apparently people with comcast xfinity login details are having errors using this addon, have you tried any other login, say Directv?

FWIW, using my Cox account login in the US has the same result. My Ma has a Dish (I think?) account and I will try that login, if you think that it might be worth finding out what the login is.
Has anyone else's live and upcoming stopped opening? Mine gives error and asks to check log. Other sections open
(2016-08-26, 21:36)K1rky84 Wrote: Has anyone else's live and upcoming stopped opening? Mine gives error and asks to check log. Other sections open

It's working now but both my accounts which are directv are asking me to verify my username and password are correct. Both active accounts that work on app
What app apart from kodi addon do you use?
The nbc sport
Tried that app but wouldn't work on my shield
Wouldn't on mine either but have it on my phone to test when the kodi addon plays up. I'm sure eraknaphobia will sort it on the upcoming update, he always does lol
  • 178(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13