• 178(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
(2021-03-25, 00:52)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 20:27)Romek_original Wrote: hello jurialmunkey

would it be possible to read all the ratings from nfo file?
i have scraped all my movies with TinyMediaManager and all ratings like rotten tomatoes & co is added in my nfo files
Nope not possible. Kodi doesn't provide additional ratings outside of the info dialog.
ok thank you, did not know this

i have another question and this may sound trivial for others, but what is the little blue star for in movie posters right down corner? i can't figure out what this is telling me. i have movies in my library with ratings 3 or 8 and they havge this little star. its not watched/unwatched ... what is this?
(2021-03-25, 14:33)Romek_original Wrote:
(2021-03-25, 00:52)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 20:27)Romek_original Wrote: hello jurialmunkey

would it be possible to read all the ratings from nfo file?
i have scraped all my movies with TinyMediaManager and all ratings like rotten tomatoes & co is added in my nfo files
Nope not possible. Kodi doesn't provide additional ratings outside of the info dialog.
ok thank you, did not know this

i have another question and this may sound trivial for others, but what is the little blue star for in movie posters right down corner? i can't figure out what this is telling me. i have movies in my library with ratings 3 or 8 and they havge this little star. its not watched/unwatched ... what is this?

Pretty sure that's for recently added media. You can adjust which icons appear in Skin Settings.
Server/Client 1 - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Libreelec Docker Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Omega (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci Remote - Logitech Harmony Companion (Hub)
How do you get landscape art instead of fanart to show up in Landscape widget view? I have PlexKodiConnect set to get Plex artwork and extra artwork from Fanart.tv as well as use landscape artwork checked in Skin Settings and Fanart.tv API key set in TMDB Helper.
Server/Client 1 - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Libreelec Docker Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Omega (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci Remote - Logitech Harmony Companion (Hub)
Is there a way to show the menu on left side only "Labels" and not "Icons"? In some screenshots on page 4 in this thread here jurialmunkey has labels activated

https://imgur.com/ABymmQq

But i can't figure it out how to do it. Anyone know?
(2021-03-25, 22:04)Romek_original Wrote: Is there a way to show the menu on left side only "Labels" and not "Icons"? In some screenshots on page 4 in this thread here jurialmunkey has labels activated

https://imgur.com/ABymmQq

But i can't figure it out how to do it. Anyone know?
You can't, that was an early screenshot but the option was never implemented. You can however have labels in the horizontal menu.
@jurialmunkey 

looking at the channels PVR section, i quite like the channel names and the logo, any way to change it sort of like this?

https://ibb.co/3010LYZ
https://ibb.co/48mYYVn

im crap at photoshop but you get the idea, would like logo and channel name at the same time.

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
There’s a bug in video info resolution logo is over other info date, have a look in the image provided.

https://ibb.co/x6gxXCd
(2021-03-24, 15:50)louisefindlay23 Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 15:47)Romek_original Wrote: which version works on matrix and where i can download?

Matrix branch. Make sure you follow these instructions for updated dependencies.

Also the dependencies of this skin have been updated in the Kodi repo now, so you should be able to simply install the skin from @jurialmunkey's repository with no issues 🎉
Like the Skin very much. Smile
However have a small thing that I would like to see getting fixed.

Using the "Fullscreen-Widget" the clearlogo of a file will be used, if present. I would like to see an option to disable this and or become this probably scaled.

As of now I can't disable the use of this Logo (which also is inconsistent as it will nowhere else used in the skin) and the logo is often overlapping the information text of a file.
Hello Jurialmunkey

I have a request (about List view):

If I create a hub (parent node) with Library Node Editor then it works great and I can manage my media the way I want.

But unfortunately the views of these lists are unattractive for this skin. There is only the possibility to choose between "Square List" and "Tags" which are both not optimal. These views are also used in other places like playlists.

Would it be possible to create a normal TEXT ONLY list view? The big square box on the right side is just not nice ...
Hi all

Just been playing with this skin and its great but i find the darkened fanart a bit much is there a way to alter or change the degree of darkening of the background as i cannot find anything in the settings to do that,

also are you up for some ideas for the skin. 

Anyone know the correct poster and fanart names for movie collections as when i add collections the poster and fanart have to be manually put in or they are blank eg.

folder named > Back to the future Collection (contains) 
Folders:
Back to the future
Back to the future II
Back to the future III

fanart
poster
folder
Back to the future Collection-fanart
Back to the future Collection-poster

that's how i have named the images but when you add a collection the poster and fanart are blank ?

thanks
(2021-03-28, 12:06)meridius Wrote: Hi all

Just been playing with this skin and its great but i find the darkened fanart a bit much is there a way to alter or change the degree of darkening of the background as i cannot find anything in the settings to do that,

Nope, at least directly from the settings. Unless it's been changed recently. I do wonder why not let users take the overlay off.

On another note, a pretty peculiar problem surfaced after updating to v19, the choose art option is nowhere to be seen. Or whatever the fourth option was when going to the movie "information" screen. Now it only has Play/Search/Trailer, but the artwork thing is completely gone. Is there an obvious setting that I'm forgetting about?

edit: I'm stupid, just needed to reinstall the movie scraper.
(2021-03-28, 13:58)hapanpappa Wrote:
(2021-03-28, 12:06)meridius Wrote: Hi all

Nope, at least directly from the settings. Unless it's been changed recently. I do wonder why not let users take the overlay off.

On another note, a pretty peculiar problem surfaced after updating to v19, the choose art option is nowhere to be seen. Or whatever the fourth option was when going to the movie "information" screen. Now it only has Play/Search/Trailer, but the artwork thing is completely gone. Is there an obvious setting that I'm forgetting about?
thanks, I don't want to remove it but would like to make it less so the fanart comes through more.

is the skin in development? as i can only see two things that would be great to add.

thanks

[align=initial] [/align]
[align=initial] [/align]
(2021-03-28, 13:58)hapanpappa Wrote: Nope, at least directly from the settings. Unless it's been changed recently. I do wonder why not let users take the overlay off.
Because if you removed it you wouldn't be able to read any of the text if you have a light or complex fanart. I've tried it and it looks a mess.
(2021-03-28, 14:04)meridius Wrote: thanks, I don't want to remove it but would like to make it less so the fanart comes through more.
There is no option in settings but if you want to make it a bit more transparent you can modify this file in photoshop --> addons\skin.arctic.horizon\media\common\vignette-full.png
(2021-03-28, 15:10)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-03-28, 13:58)hapanpappa Wrote: Nope, at least directly from the settings. Unless it's been changed recently. I do wonder why not let users take the overlay off.
Because if you removed it you wouldn't be able to read any of the text if you have a light or complex fanart. I've tried it and it looks a mess.
(2021-03-28, 14:04)meridius Wrote: thanks, I don't want to remove it but would like to make it less so the fanart comes through more.
There is no option in settings but if you want to make it a bit more transparent you can modify this file in photoshop --> addons\skin.arctic.horizon\media\common\vignette-full.png
Cheers that did the trick I reduced it to 50% opacity in photoshop and seems to bring it out more but not enough to overpower it.

is there not a white version of this or is it all a dark theme? also, i have an idea for some options if the skin is still been supported.  I noticed there are tabs called info, trailer, similar, overview and options can you customise these or remove some 

does horizon support tvtunes? at all
  • 178(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7