• 18(current)
Bug reports
Maybe already posted but still wrong in Beta 3: the movieset plot/overview ("test" in my screenshot) is covered by the movieset title:

Window file MusicVisualisation.xml references window VisualisationSettings which was removed by PR#9886.

Suggest:
Code:
- <visible>![Window.IsActive(VisualisationSettings) | Window.IsActive(VisualisationPresetList)]</visible>
+ <visible>!Window.IsActive(VisualisationPresetList)</visible>

scott s.
In the Recordings screen folders seem to have the wrong icon. In my case this seems to be an HD icon rather than that of a folder.

(2016-10-05, 17:37)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-09-23, 12:28)Gracus Wrote: Please remove this line from addon.xml file:

Code:
<res width="2560" height="1080" aspect="21:9" default="false" folder="1080i" />

Since it have been introduce, stock estuary is almost unusable on 21:9 screens (even if this line was probably added to try to make it work properly on this type of screen)

Bump on this one

And another bump!
Moanbag is in da place!
Hi phil65,

i don't know if its a bug or just missing, but there is no description (plot) shown at folder directory items in video addons.
The information is definitely there as i can see it with pressing 'i'.

Missing lead zeros in season and episode.

(2016-10-14, 18:18)JinJin Wrote: Hi phil65,

i don't know if its a bug or just missing, but there is no description (plot) shown at folder directory items in video addons.
The information is definitely there as i can see it with pressing 'i'.

Which add-on?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2016-10-06, 16:48)DanCooper Wrote: Maybe already posted but still wrong in Beta 3: the movieset plot/overview ("test" in my screenshot) is covered by the movieset title:

Can you guys take another look at this issue, it works fine for some views but not all
List is fine
Poster still has the overlapping problem
(2016-10-15, 13:03)komplex Wrote: Poster still has the overlapping problem

Presumably you have added an overview to your sets (PR8013), and the overview isn't being handled correctly.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-10-15, 14:52)Milhouse Wrote: Presumably you have added an overview to your sets (PR8013), and the overview isn't being handled correctly.

Yeah just had a look at the nfo file now
Code:
<set>
    <name>Back to the Future Collection</name>
    <overview>Marty McFly, a typical American teenager of the Eighties, is accidentally sent back to 1955 in a plutonium-powered DeLorean "time machine" invented by slightly mad scientist. During his often hysterical, always amazing trip back in time, Marty must make certain his teenage parents-to-be meet and fall in love - so he can get back to the future.</overview>
    <tmdb>264</tmdb>
</set>

It just affects that poster view the rest show the overview correctly
@phil56
Laola1.tv
https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/tree/m...o.laola1tv

Its requiring an account, so if you want to reproduce it, feel free to pm me.
(2016-10-15, 00:36)fernandovg Wrote: Missing lead zeros in season and episode.

Confirmed?
(2016-10-16, 13:38)fernandovg Wrote:
(2016-10-15, 00:36)fernandovg Wrote: Missing lead zeros in season and episode.

Confirmed?

I would say yes

Moanbag is in da place!
well, the skin doesn't add leading zeros in other places either.. so i wouldn't call it an issue.
there's not even an easy way to do so even if we wanted it.

if any, such things need to be handled by kodi, not the skin.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Can anyone confirm this will get fixed:

• 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5