• 180(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Post your xbmc.log file on xbmclogs.com and share the URL, I have lost my crystal ball.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-06-23, 14:39)GTunney Wrote: Anybody else getting random and latest script error?

I keep getting this for some reason.

Any suggestions?

No Nil errors here !
xbmc which version? On which platform ? Which skin ?
A debug / Log would be helpful as to what could be the culprit
Re-boot restart xbmc ----- otherwise reinstall xbmc

(2014-06-23, 14:51)mikebzh44 Wrote: Post your xbmc.log file on xbmclogs.com and share the URL, I have lost my crystal ball.

you beat me to it Tongue
XBMC Version: 13.1 Gotham
Platform: Windows 7 64bit
Skin: Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham)
XBMC Debug Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=233316

I think it started happening when I was mucking around with smart playlists.
Random And Last Item script is designed to be called with smart playlists files (with .xsp extension).

In your log, you can see that the script is called with a XBMC path :

Code:
IOError: (22, "invalid mode ('rb') or filename", 'videodb://movies/genres/8/')

Are you using favourite ??

Did you watch this video on Aeon Nox 4.0 FAQ : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146727

Look in your guisettings.xml file (in userdata folder) for script call.

On my HTPC, for exemple :

Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.SmartPlaylist1.Call">RunScript(script.randomandlastitems, type=Movie, playlist=special://profile/playlists/video/Parents.xsp, method=Last, limit=10, unwatched=True, resume=False, property=SmartPlaylist1)</setting>

Could you share your settings (snippet of guisettings.xml when script is called), screenshot when building your widget, ...

Thanks.

(2014-06-23, 11:49)Mark142 Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 10:54)josz Wrote: Just unzip it in the addons folder

I unzipped it but it still did not work for me. I used winscp to connect to my box and unzipped the files to the /storage/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon.nox.gotham.4.1.9.9 folder

I done the same for another skin and that now appears in the list of available skins when i choose "get more". Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 is not.

please help.

Edit. I just extracted the zip to my windows machine and it works fine. Is it an openelec issue? Am I putting the files in the correct location?

Edit Must be me being an idiot. I deleted the one on my openelec box and copied the one that worked from the windows computer over and it worked.

Had the same problem! Question: Eko P asked it - I + 1 if anyone can make a detailed quick pdf - screenshot or video on how to install this mod? Reason is I'm sure I'm not the only one who is not educated in this. How ever will we learn? Undecided Tongue and I've tried several times on trying to make it to work...

Thanks

Edit: I understand users take their time out of their busy schedule to help users (give support) as why xbmc is for the people by the people. I also understand it can be nerve-wrecking that people read posts by users like us who have no clue - installing and learning this stuff. But I urge please help us too! Smile this is what makes xbmc different then all those oil tycoon companies - apple, google, microsoft etc etc.. LOLz Smile
@mikebzh44

I've managed to fix it after looking at the debug, thanks.

I had a smart playlist set up, removed this and no longer get the error.
Sorry Mike, I was a bit vague with what I was asking.

I was wondering if you could find it in your heart to do a "complete idiot's guide" to getting disc art working for albums Tongue

Edit: Also, I was wondering.. How can I transfer one music/movie/tv show library settings (biography, thumbs, fanart) to another XBMC instance. I know I can export my library creating the musicdb.xml or creating Folder/Fanart pictures in the directory, but I just noticed that my secondary XBMC install has Artist Biographies my HTPC doesn't and won't pick up.

I tried exporting the library to a single file (musicdb.xml) and importing it to the HTPC, but the biographies didn't carry over. I can remove/re-add the source for music perfectly thanks to the Folder/Fanart backups, so that isn't an issue, but can't seem to find a way to carry over artist/biography to a different install.

Again, sorry if I'm getting on anyone's nerves with these constant questions. I'm almost back on my feet since the great hard drive crash of 2012. A lot has changed since Eden (I was a casual Frodo user whilst rebuilding my media empire) but I'm still struggling with a few things.
(2014-06-23, 11:54)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-06-22, 22:40)reksp13 Wrote: Is their a way to add season banners and season disc to showcase view for TV shows? I've tried every thing I could think of but their is no toggle to turn them on once your in the TV show. I'm sure it can be done like in movie sets. @mikebzh44

Use this XML file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqurfdj11qf0l6...Movies.xml

Thank you so much. Also check your PM.

Adding disc worked perfect but still can't use season banners. Maybe I'll get it working?
When trying to install Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 from the Install zip file in Gotham 13.1, it doesn't work.

Looking at the xbmc log, this is the error i get :

ERROR: Could not read addon description of skin.aeon.nox.gotham

Edited the Addon.xml and the error went away but the skin didn't install. Had to copy it manually to the addon folder
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2014-06-17, 15:34)mikebzh44 Wrote: Look at Viewtype_FullscreenPanel.xml
Search for $VAR[cdArtVar]
Replace with $INFO[ListItem.Art(discart)]

And voila :

Thanks a lot Mike but it seems that your method didn't do the trick for me...it only works with the one column display, not with two columns, and when I say it works, it doesn't work fully (the highlited movie doesn't show cdart)...
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Don't know. Work with 2 columns :

With One column :

With One column and fanart :

You can try with my XML file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3q814uke78lxh...nPanel.xml

It works great know with your file...don't know what I've done wrong...anyway big thanks to you Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
When i go into audio settings while watching a movie. It says "No audio visualisation for this". So i cant lower/higher volume or amplification. Latest nightly with 4.1.9.9
Hey guys, how can I adjust the following for it to work with albums?

<musicdb>
<artist>
<name>Example Artist Name</name>
</artist>
</musicdb>
hey guys, i have a question for modding my xbmc by changing something in .xml file. I read a lot in this forum, but my question wasn't answered yet.
I want to see a icon for my 3D movies in my library. as you can see on the screenshots, i have changed the source icon with the bluray icon in my .mkv data.

Therefor i simply renamed the files.

What i want is for example to remove the source icon and replace it with a icon that refers to the videoinformation for example:

I have been made some changes in the .xml files. for example change the font and its style or change the rotation and the appearing of the discart...

But i can't find the right .xml to edit the icons. Please can somebody help??
  • 180(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25