• 180(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-12-18, 22:04)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-18, 15:49)hawkeyexp Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

since a long time i noticed sometimes fails of forced views. For example when opening tv shows which is set to wall (thumbnails) it is shown as wall (thumbnails). Next time it will switch to a list view on opening. Can you possible have a look on it - it seems it happens in depper structures (seasons / episodes), too.

My view setup:

https://imgur.com/a/5GQCb
Yes, I confirm but for me only happens with seasons and episodes views, all others are ok. 

Forced views are powered by SHS, so maybe an issue with it or a recent change in Kodi cause this. 
How do you think about changing the code to set view directly inside the skin code not via helper ? It would also reduce the switch delay for lower powered system like rpi's etc. and reduces problems with addons i noticed wich are setting forced views by itselve - result is a double setting view in some cases i fugured out.
Hello Guilouz,
i also use beside my 16:9 tv a beamer with 21:9 frame screen. Is there a chance for a 21:9 skin mod?
Edit: To view the 21:9 movie i have to zoom the picture to fit the screen size.
Edit2: Skin could be simliar to ScopeNox  or AutoNox (CIH Zoomed)
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-12-27, 01:04)Guilouz Wrote: It's not really his request. He want a button to go directly to movies set folder for a movie present in this movies set. But Thanks for your idea with movies set posters.

I'm working on ^^ With button open movies set folder.

EDIT : Available on last git.  
That is easy to set onclick action for button...but You have two option:    (please choose one) Smile
go to root with focus of that movieset
Code:
<onclick>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/sets/$INFO[ListItem.SetId])</onclick>
go to movies in that collection
Code:
<onclick>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/sets/$INFO[ListItem.SetId]/)</onclick>
or you can change your new buton for collection in to "up" set focus on panel in dialog and add "onclick" as new action WinkSmile

Edit :forget this....now I see that you set same code on your git
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I recently lost the duration and finish time detail in the boxes lower right corner when highlighting a piece of media in movies and tv series widgets. The placeholder boxes still show up but they are empty (no text just empty boxes). The codec, resolution and audio details are all fine, just missing duration and end time.

Is anyone else having this issue or have I done something? Thanks
(2017-12-27, 13:49)hawkeyexp Wrote:
(2017-12-18, 22:04)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-18, 15:49)hawkeyexp Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

since a long time i noticed sometimes fails of forced views. For example when opening tv shows which is set to wall (thumbnails) it is shown as wall (thumbnails). Next time it will switch to a list view on opening. Can you possible have a look on it - it seems it happens in depper structures (seasons / episodes), too.

My view setup:

https://imgur.com/a/5GQCb
Yes, I confirm but for me only happens with seasons and episodes views, all others are ok. 

Forced views are powered by SHS, so maybe an issue with it or a recent change in Kodi cause this.  
How do you think about changing the code to set view directly inside the skin code not via helper ? It would also reduce the switch delay for lower powered system like rpi's etc. and reduces problems with addons i noticed wich are setting forced views by itselve - result is a double setting view in some cases i fugured out. 
Not possible without SHS.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-27, 16:43)tehax Wrote: Hello Guilouz,
i also use beside my 16:9 tv a beamer with 21:9 frame screen. Is there a chance for a 21:9 skin mod?
Edit: To view the 21:9 movie i have to zoom the picture to fit the screen size.
Edit2: Skin could be simliar to ScopeNox  or AutoNox (CIH Zoomed)
 Skin is already support 21:9 screen (2560x1080) :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-27, 18:44)Thebatfink Wrote: I recently lost the duration and finish time detail in the boxes lower right corner when highlighting a piece of media in movies and tv series widgets. The placeholder boxes still show up but they are empty (no text just empty boxes). The codec, resolution and audio details are all fine, just missing duration and end time.

Is anyone else having this issue or have I done something? Thanks
 No problem for me with latest build, it's working (OSX and LibreELEC).
 Estuary MOD V2 
This is not what i mean. Regarding this Wiki. I have a CIH zoomed beamer which means that i can not use widescreen resolutions such as 2560x1080 and in fact of that i can not get your 21:9 look.  Please take a closer look in the ScopeNox and AutoNox threads where explained the need of those skins.
I know that is a complex thing but i hope you can do it.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
(2017-11-30, 13:43)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2017-11-02, 23:03)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-02, 19:59)_BJ1 Wrote: Sorry, but at the moment I have some heavy construction work to the GTO addon. It will switched from plugin to script for some reasons and the 'plugin.service.gto' will be born into 'script.service.gto' - old GTO will be discontinued. For now it's better to be patient and wait until it's ready. 

Ok I will wait to add this.  
 After an extensive testing you can now implement this into your skin. I think it's ok now. If you wish you can fork the addon from my github account: https://github.com/b-jesch/script.service.gto 
Hello Guilouz, is this script still on your to do list?
(2017-12-27, 21:24)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-27, 13:49)hawkeyexp Wrote:
(2017-12-18, 22:04)Guilouz Wrote: Yes, I confirm but for me only happens with seasons and episodes views, all others are ok. 

I'm sorry but thats not fully correct - the infolabel "Container.Content" will reflect the content type inside database view as movies|tvshows|seasons|episodes or videos|files - so you can deal with a stringcompare for example - i have tested the output inside myvideonav.xml and mymusicnav.xml have a look on it :-)

Test output with this sample:

<control type="label">
      <label>Path: $INFO[Container.FolderName] | Content: $INFO[Container.Content]</label>
</control>
(2017-12-27, 22:09)tehax Wrote: This is not what i mean. Regarding this Wiki. I have a CIH zoomed beamer which means that i can not use widescreen resolutions such as 2560x1080 and in fact of that i can not get your 21:9 look.  Please take a closer look in the ScopeNox and AutoNox threads where explained the need of those skins.
 Yes I have see links but I have no idea how to do that, I don't have video projector to understand that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-27, 23:11)tehax Wrote:
(2017-11-30, 13:43)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2017-11-02, 23:03)Guilouz Wrote: Ok I will wait to add this.  
 After an extensive testing you can now implement this into your skin. I think it's ok now. If you wish you can fork the addon from my github account: https://github.com/b-jesch/script.service.gto  
 No sorry. I do not plain to do this because it's very limited, from what I understand, it's only for German people.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-27, 23:18)hawkeyexp Wrote:
(2017-12-27, 21:24)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-27, 13:49)hawkeyexp Wrote: How do you think about changing the code to set view directly inside the skin code not via helper ? It would also reduce the switch delay for lower powered system like rpi's etc. and reduces problems with addons i noticed wich are setting forced views by itselve - result is a double setting view in some cases i fugured out.     
 I'm sorry but thats not fully correct - the infolabel "Container.Content" will reflect the content type inside database view as movies|tvshows|seasons|episodes or videos|files - so you can deal with a stringcompare for example - i have tested the output inside myvideonav.xml and mymusicnav.xml have a look on it :-)

Test output with this sample:

<control type="label">
      <label>Path: $INFO[Container.FolderName] | Content: $INFO[Container.Content]</label>
</control> 
 Container.Content is only for condition visibility (show this or this view with this or this content), it does not force a view.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-27, 23:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-27, 23:11)tehax Wrote:
(2017-11-30, 13:43)_BJ1 Wrote:  After an extensive testing you can now implement this into your skin. I think it's ok now. If you wish you can fork the addon from my github account: https://github.com/b-jesch/script.service.gto  
 No sorry. I do not plain to do this because it's very limited, from what I understand, it's only for German people. 
Understand, but why not? You had this already done and there are many German users  Nod
(2017-12-27, 23:39)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-27, 22:09)tehax Wrote: This is not what i mean. Regarding this Wiki. I have a CIH zoomed beamer which means that i can not use widescreen resolutions such as 2560x1080 and in fact of that i can not get your 21:9 look.  Please take a closer look in the ScopeNox and AutoNox threads where explained the need of those skins.
 Yes I have see links but I have no idea how to do that, I don't have video projector to understand that. 
The main thing is that many video projector can only zoom until the image or movie fits the 21:9 screen.
  • 180(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17