• 183(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
MarcosQui Wrote:In version 2.7.0, round the clock, library and sub-menu, that is light blue border, this button will turn it off.

Thanks, Marcos!

<string id="312996">SHOW BORDER AROUND WIDGETS</string>
What is the correct "XBMC.ActivateWindow()" incantation to access the "TV Shows" view directly from the remote?

I've tried XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles) and XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShows) and various other combinations but they each take me to the file system list (ie. list of Genre, Title, Year etc.) and not my Banner2 view that I access via "TV Shows" from the main menu.

For movies, XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles) works perfectly and takes me directly to my "Movies" view.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I like flatmode in showcase, cases don't overlap as much and more of the fanart can be seen, looks really good.

TC Nod
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
Thumbs Up 
MilhouseVH Wrote:What is the correct "XBMC.ActivateWindow()" incantation to access the "TV Shows" view directly from the remote?

I've tried XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles) and XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShows) and various other combinations but they each take me to the file system list (ie. list of Genre, Title, Year etc.) and not my Banner2 view that I access via "TV Shows" from the main menu.

For movies, XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles) works perfectly and takes me directly to my "Movies" view.

for me, I use this way, and work fine to TVShows, going view Banner..I use voxcommando program and amulet remot control, and the complete command for TV Shows Titles is this way by XBMC.Send:

execbuiltin(ActivateWindow(videolibrary,tvshowtitles))
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Awesome skin MarcosQui! keep up the good work man, i was wondering if there was a possibility of maybe changing the watched icon, it just doesnt seem to fit with the rest of the skin.

Also, there seems to be a few bug with rev 99 that i found (see attached pics)

1. the "press up to see trailer" still keeps appearing, even though i have the trailer button option off.
2. when you have the "random tv fanart" option on, all i get is a black screen, no fanart actually manages to load. Im guessing something to do with the fanartsplitter script that keeps failing.
3. A blank option (no text, but switch present) in the extra panel.

Would there be a way to include the weather temp/icon in with the (green circle)

Wanilton Wrote:for me, I use this way, and work fine, go to TVShows, view Banner..
ActivateWindow(videolibrary,tvshowtitles)

Thanks, but I've tried that and it gives me this:

when I want this:

It will work if I select TV Shows from the menu, go back to the main menu, then click on my "TV Shows" remote button mapped to ActivateWindow(videolibrary,tvshowtitles).

But if I then click on "Movies" in the main menu, go back to the main menu and click my "TV Shows" remote button (not the menu option) I get the first image above, which is not what I want.

Likewise if I click on the "TV Shows" menu item, then go back to the main menu and hit my "Movies" remote button (mapped to ActivateWindow(videolibrary,movietitles)) then that too will be just a file listing of movies, and not my showcase.

Somehow the Movies and TV Show main menu options are interacting with each other and affecting how ActivateWindow(videolibrary,[movie,tvshow]titles) is subsequently interpreted... hope this makes sense! Smile

Notice on that first image above, the background fanart is the default fanart for Movies - I've used the original Tron artwork of the lightcycle for Movies - even though I'm trying to access my TV Shows (the background art for TV Shows is blank, as in the second image).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
xvid = purple = perfect! Smile
Marcos,
The new files with the cases, as stated, is an improvement. they are still at about half speed though for some reason. I get about 30fps on a 60hz system. In my signature below this is on my "Test Desktop".

Thanks again for the continued work on this.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
Well I have a problems with getting an answer in this thread but I will try it for one more time. Pls, guys, what files I need to delete to completely uninstall the skin. I mean after I uninstall it in XBMC, arent there any folders left like profiles, settings and so on?
well honestly,
try to do a PC search for the folder named skin.aeonmq.2
if found, delete it....
and any other AEON results from the search...
Of course I tried that, but when I do a fresh installation, my settings are the same. I mean shortcuts in home menu, settings in aeon that I have changed. It seems to me theres a profile folder somewhere and I cant found it...
F4kt0r Wrote:Of course I tried that, but when I do a fresh installation, my settings are the same. I mean shortcuts in home menu, settings in aeon that I have changed. It seems to me theres a profile folder somewhere and I cant found it...

Those are saved in guisettings.xml under the xbmc-portable-userdata folder. Keep in mind that guisettings.xml contains settings for any skin you have used.
yes there is a profile folder...
your windows search returned nothing because maybe in windows7
you need to even search hidden files and folders...
i think thats your problem,,,
that profile folder is probably hidden,,
un-hide files and folders using folder options,,,
then, make a windows search for XBMC

in window XP, that profile folder as you call it is located
C:\Documents and Settings\<your user name>\Application Data\XBMC

Like i said, Enable viewing of hidden files and folders, and look in these folders:
C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\
C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\
C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\LocalLow\

any traces of a folder named XBMC in there?
if so, delete it!!
uncertainty Wrote:Those are saved in guisettings.xml under the xbmc-portable-userdata folder. Keep in mind that guisettings.xml contains settings for any skin you have used.

Tried it and it didnt worked either. Really dont know what to do, whatever I do, the thumbs in tv shows list view are still the same and I cant change it. Anywhere else there are thumbs I desire (info, showcase) but not in list view. Is there any way to deactivate list view?
yes there is a profile folder...
your windows search returned nothing because maybe in windows7
you need to even search hidden files and folders...
i think thats your problem,,,
that profile folder is probably hidden,,
un-hide files and folders using folder options,,,
then, make a windows search for XBMC

in window XP, that profile folder as you call it is located
C:\Documents and Settings\<your user name>\Application Data\XBMC

Like i said, Enable viewing of hidden files and folders, and look in these folders:
C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\
C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\
C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\LocalLow\

any traces of a folder named XBMC in there?
if so, delete it!!
  • 183(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232