• 186(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Anyone else's Chelsea Liverpool match disappeared?
Yes, but its also not working from the IPhone App either and it has disappeared from the apple TV App
The replays have just disappeared also
ive got all the replays but the chelsea game is in orange and not blue so it wont play
Game still not working on iPhone official app so a problem at NBC end I guess
Still no joy although I can play it on the NBC website, its not on the NBC windows app either.
Came back from holiday and found that this was no longer working on my android T8 box with my Direct TV log in. Tried the fix given in the earlier posts, but still not working. Hope the developer can come up with a solutiobn, this is a great addon.
Yeah the footy links aren't turning blue anymore
Yeah City Bournemouth has disappeared at 2 o clock
OK, I have said this before, and I will repeat it again. If you are having problems using this addon, you can use your login on the NBC Sports official APP. It may not give you the 1080p quality you get on this addon, but it's by far more reliable. You can also watch NBCSN and the Live Extra channels by using the Xfinity apk. I have both of these, and I have never missed any game as long as I'm willing to compromise in the quality of the streams.

No need to keep on filling this page with constant moans of how this addon is not working, when you can use your login to access the same content (albeit lower quality) somewhere else. I'm watching a 3pm kick-off right now on NBCSN (not HD, but HQ) using the Xfinity apk on my firestick, and I live in the UK.
(2016-09-17, 15:04)Izzy16 Wrote: OK, I have said this before, and I will repeat it again. If you are having problems using this addon, you can use your login on the NBC Sports official APP. It may not give you the 1080p quality you get on this addon, but it's by far more reliable. You can also watch NBCSN and the Live Extra channels by using the Xfinity apk. I have both of these, and I have never missed any game as long as I'm willing to compromise in the quality of the streams.

No need to keep on filling this page with constant moans of how this addon is not working, when you can use your login to access the same content (albeit lower quality) somewhere else. I'm watching a 3pm kick-off right now on NBCSN (not HD, but HQ) using the Xfinity apk on my firestick, and I live in the UK.

Does this work with direct TV mate?
(2016-09-17, 15:04)Izzy16 Wrote: OK, I have said this before, and I will repeat it again. If you are having problems using this addon, you can use your login on the NBC Sports official APP. It may not give you the 1080p quality you get on this addon, but it's by far more reliable. You can also watch NBCSN and the Live Extra channels by using the Xfinity apk. I have both of these, and I have never missed any game as long as I'm willing to compromise in the quality of the streams.

Absolutely understand what you are saying but people love this addon because the quality via Kodi is amazing compared to the app/web. Both frame rate and resolution. So we're just trying to help each other make it work Smile
And maybe an update from the Dev to say either yes it can be sorted or no don't bother filling the thread with questions. The thread is here for people to discuss issues they may have with the devs addon and the community helps out. I for one would prefer it if we was told if the kodi addon will be updated if indeed it is possible to work around the issues of late.
I don't think people are moaning it's just the app was so good it's disappointing it's broken. I too hope the dev can give us an answer.
And yes directv will work on the nbc website login.
What are the 720/1080 streams for then if not the website or the app?
  • 186(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13