• 19(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.4.x (Kodi 14 Helix)
I think we may have a misunderstanding here.
The trouble I am having is with the next episode widget when using it as a row in Netflix stye home screen. I think perhaps you may have thought that my issue was with the normal shortcut widget that is accessed from the 'configure shortcuts' menu. It is totally my fault because I should have been specific about it, but I only just realised that I failed to mention it.

Also, I managed to install Titan 3.4.19 through the link you posted on the very first page of your Titan isengard thread. And thankfully I have Titan back again in my life.
I just installed 3.4.20 over my 3.4.1 and now I'm very frustrated ...

First, on the home screen (confluence-like, horizontal) I'm missing the upper half-transparent bar on the top of the menu. Without it there is no harmony for me on the screen ...
Second, I've configured my menu with customized submenus and their entries all have an own wallpaper. Since the update they aren't available and also no options to choose a wallpaper for submenu entries ...

With these changes I don't like the Titan skin anymore, because the removed options were my main reasons to use Titan ... Undecided
(2015-11-16, 22:27)malvinas2 Wrote: I am using an HTPC with a SSD, which is divided into two partitions, drive C: and D:. Furtermore an external Blue-ray-recorder is connected via USB, recognized as drive E: When I tried to restore skin settings of Titan, the file dialog just showed the external drive E:, but not the internal partitions. Drive C: and D: just appeared after I closed Kodi, disconnected the external drive and starting Kodi again. Maybe a bug ? (Helix 3.4.19)

That wouldn't be a skin bug but a Kodi one. The skin just displays the file dialog... Maybe you need to add those drives to the the file manager sources ? Just open file manager and add some sources. All sources you add to the file manager will show up in the file picker dialogs at other places from Kodi.
(2015-11-16, 22:29)Skribbler1 Wrote: I think we may have a misunderstanding here.
The trouble I am having is with the next episode widget when using it as a row in Netflix stye home screen. I think perhaps you may have thought that my issue was with the normal shortcut widget that is accessed from the 'configure shortcuts' menu. It is totally my fault because I should have been specific about it, but I only just realised that I failed to mention it.

It's the same... In that case specify the row for the nextup widget again in the skinshortcuts.
The option for that would be under Video Library --> specials
(2015-11-16, 23:54)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: I just installed 3.4.20 over my 3.4.1 and now I'm very frustrated ...

First, on the home screen (confluence-like, horizontal) I'm missing the upper half-transparent bar on the top of the menu. Without it there is no harmony for me on the screen ...
Second, I've configured my menu with customized submenus and their entries all have an own wallpaper. Since the update they aren't available and also no options to choose a wallpaper for submenu entries ...

With these changes I don't like the Titan skin anymore, because the removed options were my main reasons to use Titan ... Undecided

Hmmm, I'm not sure what you mean with the upper half transparent bar ? Would it be possible to provide me with a screenshot to point out what you mean ?

The backgrounds would be a bug. It wasn't reported in the past months (while the betas were tested) so I guress only a few users use that. I didn't remove it on purpose. I will look into it tomorrow.
(2015-11-17, 00:02)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-16, 23:54)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: I just installed 3.4.20 over my 3.4.1 and now I'm very frustrated ...

Hmmm, I'm not sure what you mean with the upper half transparent bar ? Would it be possible to provide me with a screenshot to point out what you mean ?

The backgrounds would be a bug. It wasn't reported in the past months (while the betas were tested) so I guress only a few users use that. I didn't remove it on purpose. I will look into it tomorrow.

I mean the "empty" bar above the home menu (like the submenu bar, but on the "other side") ...
(2015-11-17, 00:07)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: I mean the "empty" bar above the home menu (like the submenu bar, but on the "other side") ...

Ah, okay. I will add that back too. Update will be available tomorrow.
(2015-11-16, 11:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-16, 08:17)ashish1t Wrote: I am getting since this evening the Titan Skin helper script error. Is the skin being worked on. Any advise ? Thanks in advance.

The skin will be updated tonight. A bit of a timing issue.. The helper script got updated before the skin. Should be OK again later today once the skin hits the repo too.

When is "Titan Skin helper script error" estimated to be resolved? Many thanks
(2015-11-17, 02:23)ashish1t Wrote:
(2015-11-16, 11:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-16, 08:17)ashish1t Wrote: I am getting since this evening the Titan Skin helper script error. Is the skin being worked on. Any advise ? Thanks in advance.

The skin will be updated tonight. A bit of a timing issue.. The helper script got updated before the skin. Should be OK again later today once the skin hits the repo too.

When is "Titan Skin helper script error" estimated to be resolved? Many thanks

Activate the Beta repo from the 1st post and you will get all needed updates ...
Thanks for the prompt reply. Where can I find the Beta Repo. I searched but could not find
Hi Marcel,

I'm using kodi 15.2 Titan 3.4.20

I'm getting kodi crashes during music playback. Mostly during the changing of the track, but I have seen it go in the middle of a song.

I can't get it to crash under Confluence.

I hope you can help, thanks.

Debug log.

http://pastebin.com/Z1LqdUWx
Hey marcel, the next up widget just isn't working for me. I have tried everything possible with no results. But it is no problem to me at all anymore. I am actually making better use of the in progress TVs shows widget now and am now happy with my setup. I do have a request however. In regards to the Netflix home screen, would it be possible to make the big widget at the top optional and perhaps shift the starting widget row up?

Example

(2015-11-17, 02:39)ashish1t Wrote: Thanks for the prompt reply. Where can I find the Beta Repo. I searched but could not find

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...-1.0.4.zip
(2015-11-17, 07:57)DanMan Wrote: I'm getting kodi crashes during music playback. Mostly during the changing of the track, but I have seen it go in the middle of a song.

Do you have a lyrics addon installed ?
(2015-11-17, 02:23)ashish1t Wrote: When is "Titan Skin helper script error" estimated to be resolved? Many thanks

It is already resolved but the updates seems to take some time to propogate on the Kodi repo...
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.4.x (Kodi 14 Helix)1